+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AM I ELIGIBLE ? HELP ME PLEASE !!!!!!!!

ibismagnum15

Nov 1, 2016
HI

I am currently pursuing Btech CSE and will graduate in July 2017 and hence will be applying for September Intake 2017.I will be applying under SPP Canada.

My major problem is this -

I had backlogs in almost every semester but i cleared it on the way and the university never mentioned my backlogs in the semester grade sheets (given to us after every semester).

The question is now that as no backlog is written in my gradesheet nor will be written in the final grade sheet. Should I mention backlogs? This is a great confusion for me. Please help me.

ks1509

Jun 7, 2016
You must not hide such kind of information while applying and i would strongly suggest you to mention backlogs . Ask your college/university for some sort of document or a proof that you cleared all those backlogs and it should be fine .

ibismagnum15

Nov 1, 2016
ks1509 said:
You must not hide such kind of information while applying and i would strongly suggest you to mention backlogs . Ask your college/university for some sort of document or a proof that you cleared all those backlogs and it should be fine .
My university would provide me with a no backlog certificate if I ask for it. As I read in many forums people who had backlogs like me...they had backlogs mentioned in their gradesheet. My university has nothing mentioned as such and is like any other regular gradesheet. So maybe I should apply normally while also providing the no backlog certificate and if asked upon then I shall tell them ?

ibismagnum15

Nov 1, 2016
My university would provide me with a no backlog certificate if I ask for it. As I read in many forums people who had backlogs like me...they had backlogs mentioned in their gradesheet. My university has nothing mentioned as such and is like any other regular gradesheet. So maybe I should apply normally while also providing the no backlog certificate and if asked upon then I shall tell them ?

Please Help Me!!

ks1509

Jun 7, 2016
Yes, do mention all the backlogs . Also if you could attach the scorecards of the semesters where you got a back ( attested by your college ) , plus the no backlog certificate and your final marksheets , that will establish the fact that all your backlogs are now cleared .