+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Am I eligible for BC PNP without job offer?

Feb 12, 2019
hi,
is their any province which has immigration without job offer and study in canada and age accepted is 46.
please reply.

thanks,

Sam.37

Apr 20, 2019
I’m an international teacher. I have a bachelor degree in mathematics n computer science. A PGCE (teaching qualification) from the UK and 10 years experience teaching in international schools american system and IB system. My IELTS is 8777. Am I eligible to apply to BC Pnp without a job offer?

Sep 22, 2021
Hi. I had received ITA from BC to apply for nomination. Is it advisable to apply for NOI without job offer?

If job offer required, can someone suggest how to apply for jobs for foreign candidates? since, most of the employers prefers candidates from local.

Newbienov2021

Nov 27, 2021
Hi. I had received ITA from BC to apply for nomination. Is it advisable to apply for NOI without job offer?

If job offer required, can someone suggest how to apply for jobs for foreign candidates? since, most of the employers prefers candidates from local.
Hi Anantha,

Did you submit your ITA documentation? Did you submit it with or without a Job offer?
Some ways for getting a job offer are below :
Make a Canadian Style resume, get a Canadian phone number and apply through following ways:

1. Job Banks
2. Indeed
3. LinkedIn- approach connections who are located in British Columbia or approach BC based employers through LinkedIn ..

all three are effective approaches ......... mention your EE profile number and mention the NOI status there...