+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

am I eligible ? Can ANYONE Help me Please? I'm totally new to this.....

Talya

Jun 20, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm a 22-years old female, alone in Canada, my whole family is back in Saudi Arabia. But I really wish to stay here forever.

* I have:
- 4-Year BSc Engineering - Undergraduate Degree FROM CANADA. I'm going to graduate next semester - in about 6 months.
- No work experience at ALL..
- Been in Canada on a Study Permit/Student Visa for 5 years (since 2008).
- Good Academic Standing.

* I'm planning to:
- Purse my Master Degree in Engineering or IT or MBA within the next two year, just right after I receive my graduation documents.

- Apply for a Post-Graduate Work Permit before my current Study Permit Expires so I can get a Valid Work Permit (for 3 years length) according to cic website. And hopefully seek a temporarily Entry-level job.

* Current Asset ($$$):
- My brain (in a great condition) - So far! ::)
- for living after graduating from undergraduate, I have: $0.
- for studying: life saving of $4,000 in total for master degree tuition in the future, not enough though , I know!
- I might apply for graduate scholarships/grants form current University for living support and pay the rest of the of tuition.

Can I apply for Canadian Experience Class Immigration Program at this point?

Can anyone explain to me what the process is like from deciding to apply to a Canadian Experience Class to the final stage of getting the Canadian passport and the Canadian citizenship?

WHEN will I become eligible to apply for A Permanent Resident Card?

How does the CIC office calculate the 3 years period from getting the PR card to the stage of obtaining the Canadian Passport?

Will my previous 5 years (of studying undergraduate in a Study Permit in Canada) ...... and the following 2 years of studying Master degree at a perspective University (hopefully) be calculated to these three years in between PR and becoming officially a Canadian Citizen?

I know this sound a lot ... But I have no idea how to start!! Please help me I just decided to apply for PR in Canada after long discussion and thinking..

Please help

Thank you in advance! Appreciated!!

SenoritaBella

VIP Member
Jan 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Dakar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2014
AOR Received.
12-02-2014
File Transfer...
25-02-2014
Med's Request
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
18-09-2013
Passport Req..
02-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
hopefully soon
LANDED..........
hopefully soon
Requirements for graduates: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/cec/graduates.asp
Application package for CEC: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/cec.asp

All other information can be found on www.cic.gc.ca

biometrix

Oct 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Talya said:
I'm a 22-years old female, alone in Canada, my whole family is back in Saudi Arabia. But I really wish to stay here forever.

* I have:
- 4-Year BSc Engineering - Undergraduate Degree FROM CANADA. I'm going to graduate next semester - in about 6 months.
- No work experience at ALL..
- Been in Canada on a Study Permit/Student Visa for 5 years (since 2008).
- Good Academic Standing.

* I'm planning to:
- Purse my Master Degree in Engineering or IT or MBA within the next two year, just right after I receive my graduation documents.

- Apply for a Post-Graduate Work Permit before my current Study Permit Expires so I can get a Valid Work Permit (for 3 years length) according to cic website. And hopefully seek a temporarily Entry-level job.

* Current Asset ($$$):
- My brain (in a great condition) - So far! ::)
- for living after graduating from undergraduate, I have: $0.
- for studying: life saving of $4,000 in total for master degree tuition in the future, not enough though , I know!
- I might apply for graduate scholarships/grants form current University for living support and pay the rest of the of tuition.

Can I apply for Canadian Experience Class Immigration Program at this point?

Can anyone explain to me what the process is like from deciding to apply to a Canadian Experience Class to the final stage of getting the Canadian passport and the Canadian citizenship?

WHEN will I become eligible to apply for A Permanent Resident Card?

How does the CIC office calculate the 3 years period from getting the PR card to the stage of obtaining the Canadian Passport?

Will my previous 5 years (of studying undergraduate in a Study Permit in Canada) ...... and the following 2 years of studying Master degree at a perspective University (hopefully) be calculated to these three years in between PR and becoming officially a Canadian Citizen?

I know this sound a lot ... But I have no idea how to start!! Please help me I just decided to apply for PR in Canada after long discussion and thinking..

Please help

Thank you in advance! Appreciated!!
Where in Canada did you study? You can apply for provincial nominee program. In my humble opinion and not to be a dream killer I would suggest you put the masters on hold and use the 4k you have now to sort out your immigration status in Canada. Now you need to plan it strategically but your options depend on the validity of the current permit you have now. Applying for a PGWP would give you the legal status you need to exploit options for immigration. Doing a master and then worrying about immigration and then thinking about scholarships and then how to pay your rent and feeding would turn your 'so far sound brain' into something else. Again, all this is just in my very humble option. Opportunity cost and a scale of preference would do the trick....Salam.