+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Allowed to Leave Form, PLEASE HELP

leon846666

Jan 11, 2016
I was seeking entry to Canada as a tourist on 29th of Nov this year , and I only have a visitor visa but they think I carried two much luggage(one big and one small suitcases) and I haven't booked the flight ticket. so they guided me into a second check . after talked to the visa officer , he told me the bad news and gave me two choices , sign the 'allowed to leave ' from then go back where I came from or I will be reported and ban at least a year.

I was told in oral by the officers that my visitor visa will be canceled.But I have read the manual enf4 13.11 Notification to visa office if a visa holder is refused entry , so the question is 'allowed to leave ' any different with ' refused entry'? . CIC website says I shall be notice in written. but they didn't give any other forms except the 'allowed to leave 'one

somebody help! ::)
Please...

leon846666

Jan 11, 2016
the beginning of 'allowed to leave' form
is
pursuant to paragraph 42(1)

and the 42(1) says
A foreign national, other than a protected person, is inadmissible on grounds of an inadmissible family member if

(a) their accompanying family member or, in prescribed circumstances, their non-accompanying family member is inadmissible; or

(b) they are an accompanying family member of an inadmissible person.

leon846666

Jan 11, 2016
Temporary residents: Cancellation of a temporary resident visa
In cases where the officer determines that the visa was issued due to fraud or misrepresentation, the officer should advise the person, in writing, of their concern stating that the visa is invalid and that the passport with visa should be returned to the visa office. Once the visa officer has requested the return of the visa the person should be called for interview to cancel the visa and to find the person inadmissible for misrepresentation under A40.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I'm not sure I understand what your question is.

leon846666

Jan 11, 2016
I am worried about that my visitor visa is going to be canceled after my local visa officer interviewed me .
I'd like to know if the article 42(1) will result an interview for me or not...

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
You were found to be inadmissible. What was the written reason given for your inadmissibility i.e. which section was stated (not your interpretation of why you were inadmissible)?

leon846666

Jan 11, 2016
Bryanna said:
You were found to be inadmissible. What was the written reason given for your inadmissibility i.e. which section was stated (not your interpretation of why you were inadmissible)?
they think I will be stay with my ex-girlfriend . cos I have written it into my pre-application and it was refused. now I finally got a visitor visa .I'd like to travel around Montreal and Toronto then I'd like to improve my English and French in Montreal (which is the city where my ex stays) as I have told the CBSA and they don't believe it.

And more I didn't tell the CBSA officer that I am going to attend a short class(less than 6months) at the first place I told him after he talked with my landlord , she said that I would stay more than one month in Montreal , I think I am screwed...cos I just wrote down 15 days but I told the officer that I haven't made my final decision to attend the language class in Canada.
is it a misrepresentation?

the 42(1) is the section which shows the beginning of my 'allowed to leave' form.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
As per 42(1), you are inadmissible because you have an accompanying/non-accompanying family member who is inadmissible.

Do you have an immediate family member who was found to be inadmissible?

leon846666

Jan 11, 2016
Bryanna said:
As per 42(1), you are inadmissible because you have an accompanying/non-accompanying family member who is inadmissible.

Do you have an immediate family member who was found to be inadmissible?
I am traveling alone..

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Do you have an immediate family member who was refused a TRV or a Canadian visa (even PR) because s/he was found to be inadmissible?

leon846666

Jan 11, 2016
Bryanna said:
Do you have an immediate family member who was refused a TRV or a Canadian visa (even PR) because s/he was found to be inadmissible?
I don't think so... none of my relatives have been abroad.