+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Mannkaur2591

Star Member
May 30, 2020
Guys... Whoever is waiting for ppr after DM. And it crossed one week. I would request you guys to please connect with the mp.. I personally connect yesterday and guess what my ppr email has been sent one month before to wrong email address.
So now I am working towards it.
How you contact to MP???

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
Hello everyone.
I would like to share the happy news that our journey has finally come to an end. My family has finally arrived in Canada. They are presently under quarantine in a hotel.

A word of warning: if you are booking a room please check if there is food available for all the people the room is booked for. We were asked to pay extra for the food for the children. Everything else is good.

All the best to everyone!

Mannkaur2591

Star Member
May 30, 2020
Hello everyone.
I would like to share the happy news that our journey has finally come to an end. My family has finally arrived in Canada. They are presently under quarantine in a hotel.

A word of warning: if you are booking a room please check if there is food available for all the people the room is booked for. We were asked to pay extra for the food for the children. Everything else is good.

All the best to everyone!
Congratulations and wish you all a happy life... Stay blessed

JDhaami

Jan 27, 2021
There is not set timeline, I have seen people getting ppr just the day after DM or even same day and I have also seen people waiting for one month to get ppr after DM. I have no idea how does this work? On another note, Congratulations, you are very close and it could be anytime soon. As for the ppr, sometimes it may go to your representative and sometimes they send directly to the applicant. So just keep your eyes open for your own email and keep following up with your representative as well. Good Luck and hope you get ppr soon!
Thanks ..hope so its soon

Dhillon1988

Dec 3, 2019
Hi everyone. I am feb 2020 applicant, file moved to NDVO in March 2020..ECAS changed to 'In process' on Feb 2021, exactly after 1 year, but no update after that. any idea when can we expect next update?
PS : no remedial request, as my medical expired in last week of feb 2021

Diplomat07

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
I tried many times I received auto reply within 1min in every email
They say, it may take them 30 days to respond. So wait for 3-4 weeks before sending a follow up email. In the meantime, I would say go ahead and apply for tourist visa. Sometimes, applying for tourist visa may trigger them to start processing your PR application when you are this late in the process.

Diplomat07

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Hi everyone. I am feb 2020 applicant, file moved to NDVO in March 2020..ECAS changed to 'In process' on Feb 2021, exactly after 1 year, but no update after that. any idea when can we expect next update?
PS : no remedial request, as my medical expired in last week of feb 2021
you may hear something anytime now. Sometimes, they do extend the medical as well. You can always reach out to your area's MP for a follow up with IRCC to understand at what stage your application is currently at. Sometimes, it is helpful.

Reactions: Dhillon1988

Jd!!

Feb 2, 2021
Hello Guys,
Hope you are all well!
My spouse file went to Beijing from Ottawa in Jan 2021 and just got to know that they have transferred it to NDVO this February.

applied in july, received AOR1 in August and AOR2 in November 2020.

Is it a good sign that they have transferred it to NDVO or not??

my ESAC is in progress status from March 1.

thanks,

Vick007

Dec 30, 2019
Hello,
After receiving PPR, what is the first step?
Is it emailing VFS and ask for 2 way courier service detail OR
From VFS site, fill in VFS webform?

Diplomat07

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Hello Guys,
Hope you are all well!
My spouse file went to Beijing from Ottawa in Jan 2021 and just got to know that they have transferred it to NDVO this February.

applied in july, received AOR1 in August and AOR2 in November 2020.

Is it a good sign that they have transferred it to NDVO or not??

my ESAC is in progress status from March 1.

thanks,
As long as you are seeing a movement on your file, it is a good sign. NDVO on the other side is known to be slow as compare to other visa offices.

Ashishmpatel

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
Hi guys,

After 633 days wait, finally received my Visa stamped passport and COPR on 13.03.2021
Updated timeline in my signature.

The forum was of immense help to us during our long wait and in navigating the tough times.

Thank you all for your support.
When you was applicant?