+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
there is someone 2019 may 12 to 19 applicant? Because they are finalizing 2019 may 19 to 25 files this week
That date seems to correspond to IRCC's standard "most files" (meaning ~80%) finalized - so yes, there will be some that still remain in process, and some after that which have already been completed.

Ritika13

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Hi, my MP office told me that the PPR was sent to my India address by regular mail on Feb 22. However, we haven’t received the PPR. Has anyone else faced a similar issue? If yes, what steps did you take to resolve this?
Hey How you connected with MP. i am in Indis currently.

Ritika13

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Your sponsor can call, email or meet in person with the local MP for the queries related to the application.
OK.. I mean my husband also in India.
So was wondering if MP also response on emails or not.
Sure will try to find their no and try to call them.

JDhaami

Jan 27, 2021
Hii
My ecas changed to Dm on 13 March and there is no passport request Vo is New delhi office .how much time they will take to send reqyest and to whom as i have representative too ?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
OK.. I mean my husband also in India.
So was wondering if MP also response on emails or not.
Sure will try to find their no and try to call them.
Call or email or fax if they have one. How active they are in responding to each mode of communication depends on each MP/MP's constituency office.

Parliament/house of commons has searchable pages for MPs by riding/postal code etc. Make sure to write/call the constituency office and not office 'on the hill' (i.e. in Ottawa except for ottawa-area MPs) - as the name sounds, that's the part that deals with constituents (voters).

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
All previous communication were by e-mail but on my representative’s email.
Then that is very weird and a mistake - you might also get your MP's office involved to help shake this loose. If you have received previous communications by email and indicated that they were to go to representative's email, they should not have sent by post.

Diplomat07

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
How Didi you know that? I’m 03 May 2019, I’m tired from IRCc system, almost frustrate i want to cancel this and apply for visit visa if possible. Is that possible to apply pr after I go there by visit visa ?
Totally understandable your frustration, you can apply for a visit visa with your PR application still in process. I would say go ahead and apply for tourist visa anyways if you don't mind spending $100 on its application fees.

Reactions: Manupoudel

Vivek_2911

Feb 22, 2021
Then that is very weird and a mistake - you might also get your MP's office involved to help shake this loose. If you have received previous communications by email and indicated that they were to go to representative's email, they should not have sent by post.
I have raised a web form and sent an e-mail to NDVO. Don’t know what else can be done

ammuan2020

Apr 17, 2020
no blue dart did't work.. it's vfs tracking number work but mine wasn't work... I just chat every two days to vfs online to track my passport status. did you already drop ur passport???