VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hi please tell me how to order gcms notes
Here is a copy +paste from another member with thanks:-

If sponsor is requesting it on behalf of Principal applicant, you need consent form from PA and $5 fee. You can receive consent form from spouse via email and upload it. Apply under Access to Information Act.

It takes about 30 days to receive by email. It is a ~30 pages document (can be more than 30 pages)

Consent form:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp

Section A - Principal Applicant details
Section B - Sponsor's details
Section C - Sponsor's details

GCMS Notes:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

In above link, click Apply online, choose English , hit Next and accept the terms & conditions.

Next enter the below details:

Requester Information
Department: Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Title:
Family Name:
Given Name(s) (First Name):
Mailing Address:
Telephone No.:
E-mail Address:
Requesting information on your own behalf? Yes / No
Category of Requester: Member of the Public

Right of Access: Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or Individual/corporation currently present in Canada

Method of Delivery: E-mail

sherin42

Oct 13, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
08/08/2019
Here is a copy +paste from another member with thanks:-

If sponsor is requesting it on behalf of Principal applicant, you need consent form from PA and $5 fee. You can receive consent form from spouse via email and upload it. Apply under Access to Information Act.

It takes about 30 days to receive by email. It is a ~30 pages document (can be more than 30 pages)

Consent form:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp

Section A - Principal Applicant details
Section B - Sponsor's details
Section C - Sponsor's details

GCMS Notes:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

In above link, click Apply online, choose English , hit Next and accept the terms & conditions.

Next enter the below details:

Requester Information
Department: Citizenship and Immigration Canada

Title:
Family Name:
Given Name(s) (First Name):
Mailing Address:
Telephone No.:
E-mail Address:
Requesting information on your own behalf? Yes / No
Category of Requester: Member of the Public

Right of Access: Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or Individual/corporation currently present in Canada

Method of Delivery: E-mail
If there are dependents, both mother and father have to sign and attach a government document for signature and also the birth certificates of the dependents.

dhingra

Apr 19, 2019
I am a june 2019 applicant. My spouse, who's in India, kept her passport somewhere safe in the almirah but termites destroyed her passport. It's not in good condition. She would have to apply for a new one from passport office. Please suggest, do I have to notify the embassy about her new passport?

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
I am a june 2019 applicant. My spouse, who's in India, kept her passport somewhere safe in the almirah but termites destroyed her passport. It's not in good condition. She would have to apply for a new one from passport office. Please suggest, do I have to notify the embassy about her new passport?
Yes.

PinkaSnow

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Yes, I believe you have to apply for the new passport and update it either via the webform or through your IRCC account. At least this is the process incase the passport expires.

Lini g o

Jul 27, 2017
App. Filed.......
17-06-2018
AOR Received.
17 -08-2018
File Transfer...
04_01_2019
Med's Request
21_10_2018
Med's Done....
10_11_2018
Interview........
06_06_2019
Hi. We are march 2018 applicant. Been asked To redo medical and done it Friday. Did you received sa aip and pre arrival ? That's the case for us. Hope they are not gonna take their time for DM after the second médical !
Upto now they didn't update our medical .no prearrival. Waiting