+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Galaxy21

Mar 23, 2021
I've been waiting to be re-united with my spouse for 16 plus months now, its taking a huge strain on our marriage. Will not get lost time back.
Mental health taking a huge hit.

I wish IRCC would have made 2019 / 2020 files a priority. So many couples protesting, tweeting, but falling on deaf ears.

Application Received: November 18, 2019 (Sydney, NS)

Sponsor Approval: December 10, 2019

Transferred to New Delhi, India: January 8, 2020

Pin drop silence since January 20, 2020

• Sad
Reactions: Vrijesh

sophie1

Star Member
Aug 27, 2019
Its been over 17 months now I applied in Oct 2019 file was transferred to New delhi in Jan 2020.

Still waiting for the results, so sad that they don't realize people are suffering.

Reactions: singleman

Diplomat07

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Same here .. re medical passed on feb.. anybody knows how much take time after re medical to ppr
I am in a same situation. There is no set standard. For some people, they have received within a week and some are waiting for more than one month now. But the good thing is that you are very close and it could happen anytime. What does your ecas shows?

Swall

Star Member
Oct 23, 2020
got this reply.

Update on IRCC processing capacity for your Family Class – Spouses & Partners application.
If you are a representative, please share this important information with your clients.
Dear client,

Thank you for your interest in Canada. We are looking forward to having you here.

Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we’re experiencing longer than usual processing delays. Rest assured, we are still actively processing your Family Class – Spouses & Partners application, but it will take longer than usual to get back to you.

This also means that we are unable to provide accurate processing times on individual applications at this time. As a result, we have removed the progress bar in the online account of Family Class – Spouses & Partners clients. You can still get the most current information about the status of your Family Class – Spouses & Partners application by checking the ‘Details about application status’ section in your online account.