+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All those from India who filed in nov for their visa under spp come here ! :)

gvirdi

Dec 12, 2011
Melanie86 said:
yup they can...... there is no way to ascertain that a visa will be issued..... many strong profiles have also got rejected but we will hope for good news ;) keep us posted abt the result
ya sure ill keep u guys posted

araqeeb

Nov 28, 2011
hi,
i hVe applied on 1st of dec under spp and they recieved it on 5th of dec and still its under processing iam really very much worried coz my college is going to start by 4th jan (mohawk health wellness and fitness) and i have seen many ppl are getting rejections unnecessarily stating course mismatch so i have attached my university syllabus which is relevant to the program, and one more thing my friend got his visa only in one week including sat and sunday,, and best of luck for those who are waiting for the visa.. and even for me also :D hope for the best.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
araqeeb said:
hi,
i hVe applied on 1st of dec under spp and they recieved it on 5th of dec and still its under processing iam really very much worried coz my college is going to start by 4th jan (mohawk health wellness and fitness) and i have seen many ppl are getting rejections unnecessarily stating course mismatch so i have attached my university syllabus which is relevant to the program, and one more thing my friend got his visa only in one week including sat and sunday,, and best of luck for those who are waiting for the visa.. and even for me also :D hope for the best.
Hi,

1. 5th December?

IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING APPLICATION DEADLINES: It is strongly recommended that you submit your application by 01 August for September entry and by 01 December for January entry. Applications for a Study Permit received after those dates will not normally be
processed in time for the start of classes and will likely be refused.

www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/study-etudier_canada.aspx?lang=eng&view=d

Lovely_16

Jun 28, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
araqeeb said:
hi,
Hey i applied on 5th dec at mum vfs and my file reached delhi on 6th dec and still it's under processing. So just chill u applied one day b4 me and u will get visa b4 me :p
Good luck for visa. :)

N

Neshok666

hey guys ,

recently 3 of my friends applied visa for 2nd time and they got their visa .

2 applied on 24 and file reached chc delhi on 25th and got their visa .... they just attached a SOP with their file !

1 applied on 25th and the file reached on 28th and he got his visa today !.....

even i have applied on 25th and file reached on 28th ... but still under processing ...

Rupak applied on 17th file reached on 18th and stilll waiting ...

really worried about the process now ... as have only few days ...

and also i called the Vfs Canada helpline and they gave an email ID and told me to email the High commission so they will revert back on the status of my application ... wat should i do now .... totally confused ...

M

Melanie86

Neshok,
i tink u sud wait for the 15 working days ( 3 weeks) period. since u applied on 25th.... u sud to wait till 17th to inquire abt the status of ur application.

jay_leo21

Star Member
Oct 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29/12/2011
IELTS Request
7 BAND
Med's Done....
20/12/2011
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
13/12/2011
LANDED..........
may be on 30th
With the grace of lord Mahadev I got my visa today guys:) applied on 29th got it today.

Rupak14

Sep 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/11/2011
Med's Request
Med's Done
Med's Done....
14/07/2011
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
Never
Melanie86 said:
Neshok,
i tink u sud wait for the 15 working days ( 3 weeks) period. since u applied on 25th.... u sud to wait till 17th to inquire abt the status of ur application.
Yup Neshok wait for at least 15 working days. Mine is 18th working day today. I don't know why mine is still under processing.

araqeeb

Nov 28, 2011
Hi,

1. 5th December?

IMPORTANT NOTICE REGARDING APPLICATION DEADLINES: It is strongly recommended that you submit your application by 01 August for September entry and by 01 December for January entry. Applications for a Study Permit received after those dates will not normally be
processed in time for the start of classes and will likely be refused.[/quote]

hi enfield
i have applied on 1st of dec at vfs but what should i do that my file reached on 5th of december??? iam worried,,,

M

Melanie86

araqeeb derz nuthn u can do now so quit worryn jst pray dat everytin works well n u get d visa.... if u applied under SPP d process will be faster

gvirdi

Dec 12, 2011
Melanie86 said:
Neshok,
Hi Melanie my sister got her visa today thinks for ur help

N

Neshok666

@Melanie86 & rupak : yea i go with your words ! and even i decided to wait till the 15th working day ! //// no hopes left ! lets see wt happens ....

M

Melanie86

gvirdi
wish her congratulations & loads of best wishes from al lof us here :)

M

Melanie86

Neshok dnt loose hope, Rupak & me r also waitin for r visas...... I tink Rupak sud make an enquiry tho, its been 18 workin days