+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All the Nepalese students applying for 2014 & 2015

gosanket

Jul 24, 2014
Students from Nepal for (2014 & 2015) intake ...plz share ur profile, college you applied for, documentation part and visa related issues!

Thanks!

Ajay Kafle

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
:) hey it's really feels great seeing our own room for Neplese student, I apply on July 04 from Kathmandu VFS & New Delhi received and start processing on 7 July. I got accepted with a conditional offer letter for Red River College for Hospitality and Tourism Management Diploma for Jan 2015 intake. I am so worried cuz I feel I have some complication on my case. Ok 1- I have a conditional offer letter. 2- have 6.5 over all ilets score but 5.5 in reading this y I got conditional offer letter. 3- my brother live in Winnipeg as a Canadian citizen so I m not sure it's gonna help my case or will make even weaker. 4- I have 47 % in 10 + 2. But I have shown around 1 crore rupee in total from my sponsor who is my brother in Canada & my sister and mu brother in law. Pls suggest me what r my chances for visa. Anything would be appreciate.

ish11

Jul 8, 2014
Ajay Kafle said:
:) hey it's really feels great seeing our own room for Neplese student, I apply on July 04 from Kathmandu VFS & New Delhi received and start processing on 7 July. I got accepted with a conditional offer letter for Red River College for Hospitality and Tourism Management Diploma for Jan 2015 intake. I am so worried cuz I feel I have some complication on my case. Ok 1- I have a conditional offer letter. 2- have 6.5 over all ilets score but 5.5 in reading this y I got conditional offer letter. 3- my brother live in Winnipeg as a Canadian citizen so I m not sure it's gonna help my case or will make even weaker. 4- I have 47 % in 10 + 2. But I have shown around 1 crore rupee in total from my sponsor who is my brother in Canada & my sister and mu brother in law. Pls suggest me what r my chances for visa. Anything would be appreciate.
I guess they provide you a conditional acceptance on the basis of language proficiency. If your SOP is strong enough to convince the VO then you might get your visa else depends on luck. And please write your profile ( academic/ work experience) clearly line by line. And would like to know what Visa docs you submitted too (i.e. bank loans, sponsor letter, sponsor bank statements and their duration, tuition payments slips, annual income, property valuation, etc). Did you go through any consultancy or else apply on your own?

ish11

Jul 8, 2014
Ajay Kafle said:
Hi ish I am from Pokhara, u didn't answer abt my question abt my Dai who live in Winnipeg ???
Before discussing that would you please let me know your academic profile so that I could suggest you my thoughts easily.

Ajay Kafle

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
ish11 said:
Before discussing that would you please let me know your academic profile so that I could suggest you my thoughts easily.
I have finished 10+2 in 2013 n had under 60% in both high school & 10+2. What else u would like to know ???

ish11

Jul 8, 2014
Ajay Kafle said:
I have finished 10+2 in 2013 n had under 60% in both high school & 10+2. What else u would like to know ???
Bro your academic profile is not so good. Most of the Canadian educational institutions prefer above 60% or first division. the thing you mentioned is only addressing the funds. And there's no doubt that you can fund your education through your sponser but the thing that come into account is that your academic profile. On that basis the VO might not be convinced that you are going to return to your home country after your studies and think that probably as an immigrant rather that a student. Its better that you show strong ties to your home country in your documents and convince them that you will return once your studies are finished.

shamanta

Jan 25, 2015
Hy,

I am planning to apply for SCM at Humber College for Sep 2015.

I have scored 69% in my 10th, 50% in 12th and 69% in my Bachelors (Business Management).

I have also scored 7 band over all with no less than 6.5 in IELTS.

I am currently working in Bangalore for past 6 months after completing my study.

I am a Nepali citizen.

It would be very helpful if you could tell me what should I do or prepare to go to Canada? I also want to know, What are the chances of me getting visa?
Please advise anyone

himal015

Jan 30, 2015
Nepal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am happy to see this Nepalese student discussion forum. Is there any Nepalese student in canada who is using this discussion forum....

I think very few nepalese apply at canadian university