+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>ALL STAGES PASSED>>>>WAITING COPR>>>>>>TRACK HERE

alma23

Jul 30, 2023
We are checking people with Jan or Feb AOR who havent received ppr in a whatsapp group of approx 100 people. Just 1 person hasnt received AOR from feb month and he is 28 feb AOR.
March AOR has 21 applications with RROC from that group waiting for ppr.
hi. is there a link to join this whatsapp group?

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
Many PPRs for feb AORs last week. Month of feb has almost been given PPRs.
So it’s safe to say that March PPR’s will probably be for August. If RROC has the logic of processing according to AOR month and trying to respect the processing deadline.. then what should be in our favor is the fact that the processing time decreased this week, maybe pushing them a bit more to process faster.
But we will see. I gave up trying anything to speed up their processing as nothing we did so far helped.

Reactions: Mickey55555

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
So it’s safe to say that March PPR’s will probably be for August. If RROC has the logic of processing according to AOR month and trying to respect the processing deadline.. then what should be in our favor is the fact that the processing time decreased this week, maybe pushing them a bit more to process faster.
But we will see. I gave up trying anything to speed up their processing as nothing we did so far helped.
Dont think processing depends in anyway on AOR month. A March AOR application can be complex than an April AOR and hence may be delayed. In such case, there is no obligation to respect processing times

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Anyone in this forum whose medicals are expiring in Dec 2023 and has got ADRs for remedicals despite all stages completed by RROC?

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Dont think processing depends in anyway on AOR month. A March AOR application can be complex than an April AOR and hence may be delayed. In such case, there is no obligation to respect processing times
While that may hold true in general, it doesn't apply to the people active on this thread. We are all waiting in some sort of queue for finalisation by a specific VO (RROC) after having all assessments passed. This has been confirmed by GCMS notes.

I think it's fair to say 'application complexity' at this stage is not relevant anymore. So no need to dampen anyone's hopes with bureaucratic responses! We have seen clear indicators that applicants are indeed being processed with respect to AOR and processing deadlines for our situation. Have to keep the hope alive!

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
While that may hold true in general, it doesn't apply to the people active on this thread. We are all waiting in some sort of queue for finalisation by a specific VO (RROC) after having all assessments passed. This has been confirmed by GCMS notes.

I think it's fair to say 'application complexity' at this stage is not relevant anymore. So no need to dampen anyone's hopes with bureaucratic responses! We have seen clear indicators that applicants are indeed being processed with respect to AOR and processing deadlines for our situation. Have to keep the hope alive!
Hang on !. I just stated what is obvious, nothing bureaucratic. Neither did I mean to "dampen" anyone's hope. You clearly got it wrong.

And yes, everyone has their hopes alive and hence on this thread. Best luck !

Reactions: June1311

shayne_66

Star Member
Jul 18, 2023
Hang on !. I just stated what is obvious, nothing bureaucratic. Neither did I mean to "dampen" anyone's hope. You clearly got it wrong.

And yes, everyone has their hopes alive and hence on this thread. Best luck !

I am on the whatsapp group Mickey posted above. From the trends seen so far, it is highly likely they are currently processing according to aor dates. We first got early feb aor getting their pprs middle of the week. then we got late feb, 3 of them infact, who got their pprs yesterday around 11pm. So highly likely the PACE review is by aor dates.

Last edited: