+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>ALL STAGES PASSED>>>>WAITING COPR>>>>>>TRACK HERE

ShibaInu

Jun 7, 2023
I just got my GCMS notes, I was hoping for something along the lines of "Parked for PACE review" or something but I got the following:

Notes 1: (2023/05/31)
**Officer Review** PA applying as FSW. Meets minimum requirements.
Eligibility Passed
Crim Passed
Meds Passed

Notes 2: (2023/05/23)
RROC rcvd CIO transfer 2023/05/18, A11.2 completed by CIO, sent to officer for review.

Notes 3: (2023/05/15)
Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
A11.2: Met
R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Met
R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET
R76: SELECTION CRITERIA- FUNDS: APPEARS TO MEET
FSW points total: 74

Ready to Finalize

RPRF: Complete

Thoughts?
I guess this is one hopes for in their GCMS file.

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
I just got my GCMS notes, I was hoping for something along the lines of "Parked for PACE review" or something but I got the following:

Notes 1: (2023/05/31)
**Officer Review** PA applying as FSW. Meets minimum requirements.
Eligibility Passed
Crim Passed
Meds Passed

Notes 2: (2023/05/23)
RROC rcvd CIO transfer 2023/05/18, A11.2 completed by CIO, sent to officer for review.

Notes 3: (2023/05/15)
Having analyzed this application based on the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.
A11.2: Met
R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Met
R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS: APPEARS TO MEET
R76: SELECTION CRITERIA- FUNDS: APPEARS TO MEET
FSW points total: 74

Ready to Finalize

RPRF: Complete

Thoughts?
I've got almost identical notes to yours apart from the dates of my Note 1 & 2 being roughly a week after yours. Same text of notes 1, 2 & 3.

As others have said, nothing to worry about. Most have the bit about FSW PACE on their GCMS notes but some like us have this, but I'm convinced we're all at the same stage waiting for the same thing, i.e. for the final decision to be made by yet another officer at RROC.

Also, I was previously stressed about 'Parked Case' notes on my file but that was before I found out the order in which notes are meant to be read. Since note 1 is the most recent and my Parked notes were note 7, it only meant things were paused briefly in the past but have moved on afterwards.

Reactions: Ali Waheed

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Good news again, the standard processing time of FSW is now further reduced to 5 months. Now, those who have an AOR date in March could be more confident to argue and even file a mandamus soon.
Excellent news! Really appreciate you updating us about the processing times so quickly each time.

From the recent trend, it appears RROC is processing quite strictly according to the deadline since they've been issuing PPRs for Jan and Feb AORs towards the end of July. March AORs should be looking forward to hopefully being finalised by the end of August. April AORs like myself should expect to be picked up by end of September I guess.

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
Excellent news! Really appreciate you updating us about the processing times so quickly each time.

From the recent trend, it appears RROC is processing quite strictly according to the deadline since they've been issuing PPRs for Jan and Feb AORs towards the end of July. March AORs should be looking forward to hopefully being finalised by the end of August. April AORs like myself should expect to be picked up by end of September I guess.
That’s also what I think.. there was a March AOR last week, so probably they are trying to finalise in the last weeks of the 5-6 months span.

Reactions: markcm and Josh_dan

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023

Latest trend shows upto 28 feb AOR cases have received final decision dates on GC key account.

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
It'd be nice to have a way of easily tracking application progress of those of us stuck at RROC VO
We are checking people with Jan or Feb AOR who havent received ppr in a whatsapp group of approx 100 people. Just 1 person hasnt received AOR from feb month and he is 28 feb AOR.
March AOR has 21 applications with RROC from that group waiting for ppr.

BastP

Jul 18, 2023
We are checking people with Jan or Feb AOR who havent received ppr in a whatsapp group of approx 100 people. Just 1 person hasnt received AOR from feb month and he is 28 feb AOR.
March AOR has 21 applications with RROC from that group waiting for ppr.
Thanks for the update. Is that possible to join this group?

Hope2023BS

Jul 19, 2023
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Doc's Request.
12-10-2022
AOR Received.
08-12-2022
To call IRCC use Fongoworld app and call exactly at 8 am ottawa time to get connected. Be ready with UCI number and application number for verification.
Update:
I was able to call IRCC and since my application surpassed the processing time, they sent a follow up to the visa office in Ontario and asked me to wait. It’s been 2 weeks and no update. I contacted an MP in Ottawa, knowing that I am an outland applicant, they said that unfortunately they are not able to assist with members who don’t live in their riding. I’m clueless! Any advice please!!

Reactions: markcm and ShibaInu

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Update:
I was able to call IRCC and since my application surpassed the processing time, they sent a follow up to the visa office in Ontario and asked me to wait. It’s been 2 weeks and no update. I contacted an MP in Ottawa, knowing that I am an outland applicant, they said that unfortunately they are not able to assist with members who don’t live in their riding. I’m clueless! Any advice please!!
You have to contact MP from your destination city when you going to canada.

Hope2023BS

Jul 19, 2023
Tunisia
Category........
FSW
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Doc's Request.
12-10-2022
AOR Received.
08-12-2022
In fact that’s what I did, I contacted an MP from Ottawa, and that was their response! :(