+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>ALL STAGES PASSED>>>>WAITING COPR>>>>>>TRACK HERE

n10@2023

Sep 20, 2023
Hi guys, please let us know if there are any developments for May second half AORs. Hope that something happens this week based on the recent trends !

prospective102

Star Member
Feb 12, 2023
It used to be 5 months - the new time has been updated to 6 months now.
The processing time for EE FSW was updated from 5 months to 6 months some time back, however multiple April/May AORs here still received their PPR according to the 5 month processing time.

Last edited:

wrooney

Aug 17, 2023
Hi everyone, Im an Inland PNP.

Everything changed to complete on the tracker on 12th of October and I can see COPR details. however, in GC KEY background check and eligibility are still in progress.

What will the next step be? Any ideas on wait times?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hi everyone, Im an Inland PNP.

Everything changed to complete on the tracker on 12th of October and I can see COPR details. however, in GC KEY background check and eligibility are still in progress.

What will the next step be? Any ideas on wait times?
Portal 1 can take few days to weeks to months
All depends on luck

GPA3

Apr 13, 2018
Anyone facing/faced this issue when trying to submit the application in PR Portal, "there was a technical error when handling your request. please try again later"?
I tried clearing the cache, using different browsers, tried on both windows and mobile but the issue still remains. Size of the photo is less than 4MB and it is in JPEG format so don't think that's the issue.

DrDhyey

Oct 20, 2023
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
25-05-2023
AOR Received.
25-05-2023
It can be! A lot of people who didn't get a final decision yesterday got it today. What is your aor?
-

Also, people who got FD yesterday can see copr number on tracker :)
Hi, thanks for the info. Fsw people are also getting the updates? I am FSW Outland 25 May AOR.