+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All September INtake Applying from UAE Join here. status profile etc!!

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already submitted with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
Not like canada i think, not sure and dont take risk unless u r confirmed... They have good forum there ... Join there ...

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
9-06-2010/25-08-2010 2nd AOR
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
tomsware said:
Not like canada i think, not sure and dont take risk unless u r confirmed... They have good forum there ... Join there ...

can u let me know thw Australian forum?? what is the link??

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
Forgot the name ... But its more active than this ... Google it, u will find immediately ... Effective very much

arun_kumar

Mar 29, 2013
Nadeem_jee said:
can u let me know thw Australian forum?? what is the link??
Dude ask me anything about Australia I ll tell u.........after getting confused between Australia and Canada I decided to move with Canada...
Disadvantages of Australia:-
1) very costly.......for engineering (electrical) you have to pay 35laks(Indian Rupees) for 2 years..........almost thrice Canadian fees.
2) Cost of living is quite high .....Cities like Sydney,melbourne,perth,queensland province etc etc which has most of the good universities are hell costly..
3) For now racism problem is going on but ignore this point........Personally I have heard Australians are warm people and welcome you there
4) Some fields don't have much opportunities. If your going for medical , mining etc aus is quite good.
5) Most of the Australian education is not completely technical and mostly involves management subjects..............and intake is july again..
6) I have spoken to few Australian faculties and I personally found their English a bit diff to understand completely...
7) Some form of scholarship is def available but still its not like USA

Advantages of Australia:-
1) Easy admission.........Now admission in aus has slowed down due to many problems and you can get admission easily....Thus even with 60-65% you can get a very good inst in aus than in Canada where you have chances mostly in college.
2) One of the most beautiful places to live and visit
3) Easy Visa..........chances of not getting visa is only 5%
4) world class institutions and research and education
5) Applying for PR is easy..............2 yrs permit and if you have job then PR is 99%.

Advantages of Canada:-

2)Near USA and thus most of the industries in USA has set up their base in Canada.
3)Best place to live peacefully.
4)Cheap tuition fees
5) Easiest PR in the whole world....(I might be wrong)
6) Lots of opportunities but in specific fields again.

-----------------Disadvantage
1)Almost 0 scholarship for international students applying for Meng2)
2) Dangerous competition after US and Uk and ll inflate a lot in coming years.
3)Visa chances for universities top 85% , average univ 75% and top colleges 50% and average colleges less than 35% maybe even less
4)Education system is one of the most intensive........I have heard many students dropping out or getting stressed out.......So its not for those who want to enjoy their life alone

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
arun_kumar said:
Dude ask me anything about Australia I ll tell u.........after getting confused between Australia and Canada I decided to move with Canada...
Disadvantages of Australia:-
1) very costly.......for engineering (electrical) you have to pay 35laks(Indian Rupees) for 2 years..........almost thrice Canadian fees.
2) Cost of living is quite high .....Cities like Sydney,melbourne,perth,queensland province etc etc which has most of the good universities are hell costly..
3) For now racism problem is going on but ignore this point........Personally I have heard Australians are warm people and welcome you there
4) Some fields don't have much opportunities. If your going for medical , mining etc aus is quite good.
5) Most of the Australian education is not completely technical and mostly involves management subjects..............and intake is july again..
6) I have spoken to few Australian faculties and I personally found their English a bit diff to understand completely...
7) Some form of scholarship is def available but still its not like USA

Advantages of Australia:-
1) Easy admission.........Now admission in aus has slowed down due to many problems and you can get admission easily....Thus even with 60-65% you can get a very good inst in aus than in Canada where you have chances mostly in college.
2) One of the most beautiful places to live and visit
3) Easy Visa..........chances of not getting visa is only 5%
4) world class institutions and research and education
5) Applying for PR is easy..............2 yrs permit and if you have job then PR is 99%.

Advantages of Canada:-

2)Near USA and thus most of the industries in USA has set up their base in Canada.
3)Best place to live peacefully.
4)Cheap tuition fees
5) Easiest PR in the whole world....(I might be wrong)
6) Lots of opportunities but in specific fields again.

-----------------Disadvantage
1)Almost 0 scholarship for international students applying for Meng2)
2) Dangerous competition after US and Uk and ll inflate a lot in coming years.
3)Visa chances for universities top 85% , average univ 75% and top colleges 50% and average colleges less than 35% maybe even less
4)Education system is one of the most intensive........I have heard many students dropping out or getting stressed out.......So its not for those who want to enjoy their life alone
Thanks Arun..... For Australia.. do they give Post graduation work permit?? and applying for PR as an international student is there any catagory for australian exp class? or even if u are international student your skilled occupation should be in the list to proceed with PR??

arun_kumar

Mar 29, 2013
Nadeem_jee said:
Thanks Arun..... For Australia.. do they give Post graduation work permit?? and applying for PR as an international student is there any catagory for australian exp class? or even if u are international student your skilled occupation should be in the list to proceed with PR??
Ya , they give PGWP for 2-3 years depending upon your program (Meng or MSC).
If you have been sponsored by any company or as a student if you have studied for 2 years and then worked for a year then you are eligible for PR.For students there is Graduate Overseas Student Subclass under which you can apply for PR after 2 years of studies. There is a Skilled Visa Points test which is of 120 points. While grant of PR is based on the Points System as determined by the Australian Government, there are some parts of Australia which are ‘special’. That is, if a student completes his/her education in those areas, they will get an ADDITIONAL FIVE POINTS for PR purpose.Work experience is not mandatory but it ll provide you with additional points...Concession is given even if you don't have work experience...
How points are distributed!!!! Well that you have to search in google :)

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
arun_kumar said:
Ya , they give PGWP for 2-3 years depending upon your program (Meng or MSC).
If you have been sponsored by any company or as a student if you have studied for 2 years and then worked for a year then you are eligible for PR.For students there is Graduate Overseas Student Subclass under which you can apply for PR after 2 years of studies. There is a Skilled Visa Points test which is of 120 points. While grant of PR is based on the Points System as determined by the Australian Government, there are some parts of Australia which are ‘special'. That is, if a student completes his/her education in those areas, they will get an ADDITIONAL FIVE POINTS for PR purpose.Work experience is not mandatory but it ll provide you with additional points...Concession is given even if you don't have work experience...
How points are distributed!!!! Well that you have to search in google :)
Thanks Arun.. but education should be of 2 years?? and you should meet 120 points? even in that case also.... hmmm!! ok.. but studies are very expensive.. are those special areas cheaper to live where u get extra 5 points??

arun_kumar

Mar 29, 2013
@nadeem
ya 2 years of studies ll oly lead pr easily.ya cost of livin is cheaper in those cities .....includes south aus province and cities like adelaide.and also north province which s cheap.

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
nadeem:

i got reply by email today from abu dhabi embassry that my application is under process. At last ! after 3 emails, 1 web request and 1 fax ! :)

i am happy that at least its with them now....

thought of informing you ...

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
NadiaSamir said:
Even i got a mail today to notify me that it might take more time than specified in website.
nadia, what did they write precisely? when did you SUBMIT?

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
NadiaSamir said:
Even i got a mail today to notify me that it might take more time than specified in website.
Oh Nice atleast they communicate!!!!! hope for the best!! actually for pakistani indian national in UAE they took 3 weeks more then specify on web!!! so it could be almost 3 months!!!! to get process!!

Nadeem_jee

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2010
U.A.E
Visa Office......
ABUDHABI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-02-2010
Doc's Request.
30-04-2010
Nomination.....
00-00-00
AOR Received.
30-04-2010/1st AOR
IELTS Request
01-04-2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
00-00-00
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
tomsware said:
nadeem:

i got reply by email today from abu dhabi embassry that my application is under process. At last ! after 3 emails, 1 web request and 1 fax ! :)

i am happy that at least its with them now....

thought of informing you ...
Thats great... you quote them ur passport number???? for enquiry??

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
Nadeem_jee said:
Thats great... you quote them ur passport number???? for enquiry??
passport number is not requierd .... full name, date of birth, email address is enough, but i gave passport number too....

i am bangladeshi....

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
i have a problem now,

canadain immigration for federal skill will start taking application on may 4th, 2013 ... and i am eligible for applying...

now, if i apply for migration, then my student visa application can be rejected....

what should i do?