PPR1+MEDICALS UPDATED FORMS+UPDATED PCC ON FIRST WEEK OF FEB 2015
VISA ISSUED...
in may 2015
LANDED..........
in may 2015
Re: All Pakistani PNP Applicants submitted file @ CIO in 2012

Ume Rayan said:
Hi all

Yesterday I received Updated forms & Police Character Certificate(PCC) request, five months after my Medical. :)

Here is the email that I received from EFL:

Dear XXXX,

Please be advised that your medical results have been received by our office in New Delhi and have been positively assessed.

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

* Updated forms which are available on our website:

- New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form
- New Schedule A/Background Declaration
- New Schedule 4 Provincial Nominee form
- New Additional Family Information form IMM5406 for you and your spouse

* Updated original police certificates for you and your spouse

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date of this email.

We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

Yours sincerely,

EFL

Hopefully I'll get PPR1 within or after couple of months.

Regards
AOA WRWB

now in addition to updated pcc's pl pack your suite cases too.
Sister ume rayan now it is time for departing.
And we are very soon will loose the very expert adviser.
May allah make Canada your heaven.
We all will pray for you and for all of your family, success and bright future in Canada.
pl. Accept our Heartiest congratulations.
Thanks And best Regards

usma

Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
25 Sep 2013 at Edmonton

Ume Rayan said:
Hi all

Yesterday I received Updated forms & Police Character Certificate(PCC) request, five months after my Medical. :)

Here is the email that I received from EFL:

Dear XXXX,

Please be advised that your medical results have been received by our office in New Delhi and have been positively assessed.

In order to continue processing your application, we require the additional documents listed below. Please send clear legible photocopies rather than the original documents unless otherwise specified. If the documents are not written in either English or French, please enclose a certified translation with a photocopy of the original document.

* Updated forms which are available on our website:

- New Application for Permanent Residence IMM0008 form
- New Schedule A/Background Declaration
- New Schedule 4 Provincial Nominee form
- New Additional Family Information form IMM5406 for you and your spouse

* Updated original police certificates for you and your spouse

Please forward all requested documents together to the address below within 60 days from the date of this email.

We look forward to hearing from you within 60 days.

Yours sincerely,

EFL

Hopefully I'll get PPR1 within or after couple of months.

Regards
Congratulations for movement in case and receiving of medicals. Did your previous PCCs pass one year?

usma

Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
25 Sep 2013 at Edmonton

Ume Rayan said:
Hi all

How to Answer 10 Tough Interview Questions

Employers and recruiters are always asking these common tough questions, in addition they will ask you question related to your field or profession. Good practice of these question, good homework and positive attitude will bring successes to you, other things to remember and take with you at interview copies of extra resume, note book, pen, wear proper dress and arrive before 10 to 15 minutes.

There's no worse feeling than when you're in an interview and the interviewer asks you a question to which you don't know the answer. The best way to handle this dreaded debacle is to go into the interview prepared. Familiarize yourself with a few common difficult questions and arm yourself with answers prepared ahead of time.

Check out these tough interview questions and some suggested responses in order to avoid an interview disaster:

Tough question No. 1: "Tell me about yourself."

This is usually the opening question in an interview and it's the perfect moment for you to toot your own horn -- not to tell your life history. Your answers should be a quick rundown of your qualifications and experience. Talk about your education, work history, recent career experience and future goals.

Suggested answer: "I graduated from University X and since then, I have been working in public relations with an agency where I have generated millions of PR hits for my clients. While I've enjoyed working on the agency side, I'm looking to expand my horizons and start doing PR for corporate companies such as this one."

Tough question No. 2: "Why did you leave your last job?"

This is your chance to talk about your experience and your career goals, not to badmouth a former boss or give a laundry list of reasons for your exit. Instead, focus on what you learned in your previous position and how you are ready to use those skills in a new position.

Suggested answer: "The company just wasn't a good fit for my creativity, but I learned that organizations have distinct personalities just like people do. Now I know where I'll be a better fit."

Tough question No. 3: "Where do you see yourself in five years?"

Let the employer know that you're stable and you want to be with this company for the long haul. Keep your aspirations to take over the firm with which you are interviewing, own your own company, retire at 40 or be married with five children to yourself.

Suggested answer: "I want to secure a civil engineering position with a national firm that concentrates on retail development. Ideally, I would like to work for a young company, such as this one, so I can get in on the ground floor and take advantage of all the opportunities a growing firm has to offer."

Tough question No. 4: "What are your weaknesses?"

The key to answering this age-old question is not to respond literally. Your future employer most likely won't care if your weak spot is that you can't cook, nor do they want to hear the generic responses, like you're "too detail oriented" or "work too hard." Respond to this query by identifying areas in your work where you can improve and figure out how they can be assets to a future employer. If you didn't have the opportunity to develop certain skills at your previous job, explain how eager you are to gain that skill in a new position.

Suggested answer: 1. "In my last position, I wasn't able to develop my public-speaking skills. I'd really like to be able to work in a place that will help me get better at giving presentations and talking in front of others."

2. " I'm new to the country, don't have sufficient Canadian experience, but I have done the local certification in my profession to update my self according to the Canadian requirement. During my study I have been working as volunteer or Part time or internship etc.. I'm a good and fast learner."

Tough question No. 5: "Why were you laid off?"

This question will become more common as the economy continues to slow down. It's a tough question, however, especially because many workers aren't told exactly why they were laid off. The best way to tackle this question is to answer as honestly as possible.

Suggested answer: "As I'm sure you're aware, the economy is tough right now and my company felt the effects of it. I was part of a large staff reduction and that's really all I know. I am confident, however, that it had nothing to do with my job performance, as exemplified by my accomplishments. For example..."

Tough question No. 6: "Tell me about the worst boss you ever had."

Never, ever talk badly about your past bosses. A potential boss will anticipate that you'll talk about him or her in the same manner somewhere down the line.

Suggested answer: "While none of my past bosses were awful, there are some who taught me more than others did. I've definitely learned what types of management styles I work with the best."

Tough question No. 7: How would others describe you?

You should always be asking for feedback from your colleagues and supervisors in order to gauge your performance; this way, you can honestly answer the question based on their comments. Keep track of the feedback to be able to give to an employer, if asked. Doing so will also help you identify strengths and weaknesses.

Suggested answer: "My former colleagues have said that I'm easy to do business with and that I always hit the ground running with new projects. I have more specific feedback with me, if you'd like to take a look at it."

Tough question No. 8: "What can you offer me that another person can't?"

This is when you talk about your record of getting things done. Go into specifics from your résumé and portfolio; show an employer your value and how you'd be an asset.

Suggested answer: "I'm the best person for the job. I know there are other candidates who could fill this position, but my passion for excellence sets me apart from the pack. I am committed to always producing the best results. For example..."

Tough question No. 9: "If you could choose any company to work for, where would you go?"

Never say that you would choose any company other than the one where you are interviewing. Talk about the job and the company for which you are being interviewed.

Suggested answer: "I wouldn't have applied for this position if I didn't sincerely want to work with your organization." Continue with specific examples of why you respect the company with which you are interviewing and why you'll be a good fit.

Tough question No. 10: "Would you be willing to take a salary cut?"

Salary is a delicate topic. In today's tough economy though, how much a company can afford to pay you might be the deal breaker in whether or not you are offered a position.

Suggested answer: "I'm making $X now. I understand that the salary range for this position is $XX - $XX. Like most people, I would like to improve on my salary, but I'm more interested in the job itself than the money. I would be open to negotiating a lower starting salary but would hope that we can revisit the subject in a few months after I've proved myself to you."

(copy/paste from career websites)

Hope that helps.

Regards
Very informative, thanks for sharing

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Doc req: Sept,2012
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
PPR1:July,2013 PPR2:Aug, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013

moosejaw said:
AOA WRWB

now in addition to updated pcc's pl pack your suite cases too.
Sister ume rayan now it is time for departing.
And we are very soon will loose the very expert adviser.
May allah make Canada your heaven.
We all will pray for you and for all of your family, success and bright future in Canada.
pl. Accept our Heartiest congratulations.
Thanks And best Regards
WAoA

Jazak'Allah khair. Same prayers & wishes for you as well.

Regards

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013

usma said:
Congratulations for movement in case and receiving of medicals. Did your previous PCCs pass one year?
Jazak'Allah khair. Yup my previous PCC was made till May2012.

Regards

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14

Ume Rayan said:
Jazak'Allah khair. Yup my previous PCC was made till May2012.

Regards
Dar sister,

Hope you get all done in shaa ALLAH soon and fast...

I want to know what is an approximate average time for CIC part of PNP... On cic website it says london office takes 26 months average time to complete application.... If this is so it means we will need to make PCC 2 times in Process and we need to take Medical test 2 times for the process.... But there are other members whose application is finalised within one year... And most of the people says it takes 8 10 months to complete... Should i consider 1 year time or should i consider 26 months time (just as an approximation or guess or rough estimate)

My application was received by CIO on 23 May and awaiting AOR,

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013

smile_2good said:
Dar sister,

Hope you get all done in shaa ALLAH soon and fast...

I want to know what is an approximate average time for CIC part of PNP... On cic website it says london office takes 26 months average time to complete application.... If this is so it means we will need to make PCC 2 times in Process and we need to take Medical test 2 times for the process.... But there are other members whose application is finalised within one year... And most of the people says it takes 8 10 months to complete... Should i consider 1 year time or should i consider 26 months time (just as an approximation or guess or rough estimate)

My application was received by CIO on 23 May and awaiting AOR,
Jazak'Allah Khair. Same prayers & wishes for you as well.

No it does not take that much longer usually. Most of Pak applicants get stamped visa within 10-15 months. Pak applicants who are residing in UK, got PR visa within 6-8 months.

Yeah due to current changes we need to provide them PCC twice but there are very few PNP who go through with "re-medical". Usually CHC, London extends medicals expiry if they are unable to finalize even after 1 year of medical. But still there are rare cases who got medical extension.

Getting a PR visa quickly depends on many factors like Single applicants get PR visa faster as compared to married applicants. Processing time varies for different provinces like Alberta applicants got visa earlier as compared to SINP & MPNP applicants. Applicants residing abroad will go through with detailed Security & Back ground checks & thus it will take longer in such cases as well.

If any family member go through with further Medical tests then there timeline would be longer. Adding a new born or spouse can also cause delay.

I hope it helps. Insha'Allah you'll get PR visa within 12-15 months.

Regards

usma

Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
25 Sep 2013 at Edmonton

Ume Rayan said:
Jazak'Allah Khair. Same prayers & wishes for you as well.

No it does not take that much longer usually. Most of Pak applicants get stamped visa within 10-15 months. Pak applicants who are residing in UK, got PR visa within 6-8 months.

Yeah due to current changes we need to provide them PCC twice but there are very few PNP who go through with "re-medical". Usually CHC, London extends medicals expiry if they are unable to finalize even after 1 year of medical. But still there are rare cases who got medical extension.

Getting a PR visa quickly depends on many factors like Single applicants get PR visa faster as compared to married applicants. Processing time varies for different provinces like Alberta applicants got visa earlier as compared to SINP & MPNP applicants. Applicants residing abroad will go through with detailed Security & Back ground checks & thus it will take longer in such cases as well.

If any family member go through with further Medical tests then there timeline would be longer. Adding a new born or spouse can also cause delay.

I hope it helps. Insha'Allah you'll get PR visa within 12-15 months.

Regards

Well described, +1

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013

usma said:
Well described, +1
Jazak'Allah. +1 requited.

Regards

usma

Jun 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
25 Sep 2013 at Edmonton

Ume Rayan said:
Jazak'Allah. +1 requited.

Regards
Thanks & Regards

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013

Dear all

Best regards

newmanitoban

Apr 28, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 13
Doc's Request.
Jul 14
AOR Received.
Jan 14
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Feb 14
Med's Request
Sep 14
Med's Done....
Sep 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 14
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 14
LANDED..........
March 15

Ume Rayan said:
Dear all

Best regards
Salam,

khair mubarak,

we are really waiting for your departure,
any update from CHC to you?

Regards

Ume Rayan

Mar 13, 2011
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
MPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb,2012
Doc's Request.
April,2012
Nomination.....
May,2012
AOR Received.
July,2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Jan,2013
Med's Done....
Jan,2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Aug,2013
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah Oct, 2013

newmanitoban said:
Salam,

khair mubarak,

we are really waiting for your departure,
any update from CHC to you?

Regards
Yeah received "Updated PCC & Forms request" last week. No more progress yet.

What about you? Your sponsor received MPNP official's call or not yet?

Regards

newmanitoban

Apr 28, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 13
Doc's Request.
Jul 14
AOR Received.
Jan 14
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Feb 14
Med's Request
Sep 14
Med's Done....
Sep 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 14
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 14
LANDED..........
March 15

Ume Rayan said:
Yeah received "Updated PCC & Forms request" last week. No more progress yet.

What about you? Your sponsor received MPNP official's call or not yet?

Regards
Salam,
Not yet, she didnt receive any call from mpnp, we are still just waiting and waiting.
Please pray for all.
Regards

chigwell1779

May 12, 2012
chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2010
Doc's Request.
oct2010
AOR Received.
jan2011
IELTS Request
with full documentation
Med's Request
july 2013
Med's Done....
aug 2013
Interview........
DECISION MADE ON 24 MAR 2014
VISA ISSUED...
by the grace of almighty waheguru. received passports on 31march2014

(Reuters) - Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper brought new, younger faces into his cabinet on Monday after an expenses scandal dented his Conservative government's popularity, but he kept senior players such as Finance Minister Jim Flaherty in place.
"He's the best minister in the G7. We've got to keep that going. Theeconomy remains a priority," said Harper spokeswoman Julie Vaux of the decision to keep Flaherty, 63, in a job that gives him a crucial role in managing the economy.
Flaherty, who is taking medication for a rare skin ailment, had made it clear he wanted to stay as finance minister until the federal budget is balanced, forecast for 2015.
"He's shown that he's capable of doing the job. He tells us he's healthy and doing fine," Vaux said.
The Conservatives have long considered their handling of the economy as a strength. Canada emerged faster from the 2008 recession than most other leading industrialized nations.
Harper said in a statement that he would "continue to focus on creating jobs, growth and long-term prosperity in all regions of the country".
He named James Moore, a rising star in the government, as industry minister with responsibility for telecommunications and for reviews, which are often politically charged, of major foreign takeovers of Canadian companies.
Moore, who was heritage minister for almost five years, will be the key point person responding to any bid for ailing Canadian smartphone maker BlackBerry Ltd, which reported disappointing sales and a wider than expected loss in its most recent quarter.
Another person facing a challenging role is new Transport Minister Lisa Raitt, who will lead Ottawa's response to the train disaster in Quebec 10 days ago that killed 50 people.
Some critics say government deregulation of the railway industry was a factor in the crash, in which a runaway train carrying crude oil derailed in a small Quebec town and exploded.
The right-of-center Conservatives - who don't face an election until October 2015 - have been on the defensive since May, when two members of Parliament's upper house, the Senate, quit the party caucus after improperly claiming expenses.
The scandal undermined the popularity of the party, which came to power in early 2006 promising to boost government accountability.
Recent polls have shown the Conservatives trailing the centrist Liberals, who are led by Justin Trudeau, the telegenic son of former Liberal prime minister Pierre Trudeau.
"Today's cabinet shuffle will not provide Canadians with the real change they want to see. It is clear that the only minister who has any power in this government is the prime minister," Trudeau said in a statement.
Although Harper brought eight new faces into the cabinet, most were in secondary posts.
The big loser was former industry minister Christian Paradis, who is now international aid minister.
Paradis was heavily criticized for the way he handled a bid by China's state-owned CNOOC to take over Canadian oil company Nexen last year and was nowhere to be seen when Harper announced the takeover could go ahead.
Immigration Minister Jason Kenney, credited with boosting Conservative support among ethnic communities, had been tipped for a big promotion but found himself at the newly created Ministry of Employment and Social Development.
Even as immigration minister, Kenney had focused attention on trying to tackle serious issues in the labor force, including a lack of skilled trades people such as pipe welders.
"I will work hard to end the paradox of too many people without jobs in an economy that has too many jobs without people," Kenney said on Twitter, describing his new post.