+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All fees needs to pay again if PR application returned due incomplete ?

Rifat saba

Jan 20, 2018
Pakistan
@coolcham I faced a sillmilar situation yesterday. Got the same message. I filled the missing items which contained me educational degrees and resubmitted the application along with the previous fee payment.
kindly guide me if i will have to pay fee again as the mentioned they will refund my fee.
Secondly, how much more time will it take to process the application again. I applied on 18th April and yesterday i heard from them.
I tried calling and not succeeded since im outland. I added the new born baby to the new applciation and paid the following again
1. Processing fees of mine and my wife
2. Dependant child fees for my 2 childs
3. Dependant fee for my new born baby

In the letter which I received with returned application saying the following. They saying Processing fees returned, however I paid extra dependent fees along with processing fees

"

Regulation (12) of IRPA states:

“If the requirements of sections 10 and 11 are not met, the application and all documents submitted in support of the application shall be returned to the applicant.”

As your application does not meet the requirements of R 10 of IRPA, it is considered incomplete and is being returned to you along with your processing fee. A copy of your application has not been retained.

Question:
Will they automatically refund the fees if they found them as extra i paid ?

thank you

Rifat saba

Jan 20, 2018
Pakistan
@coolcham I am looking forward to hearing from you
@coolcham I faced a sillmilar situation yesterday. Got the same message. I filled the missing items which contained me educational degrees and resubmitted the application along with the previous fee payment.
kindly guide me if i will have to pay fee again as the mentioned they will refund my fee.
Secondly, how much more time will it take to process the application again. I applied on 18th April and yesterday i heard from them.

mialiam

Aug 14, 2024
Update: for PR application. You pay the difference, fill out the webform and send it to them. That's it. Nothing else to do. Really an annoying process.
The letter from IRCC says that the fees will be returned, so payment for the whole application needs to be done again?