+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Bangladeshis going to Canada this Fall'2012 join here

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ziauddin ahmed said:
I passed my HSC in 2005 in the mean time I passed CAT (Certified Accounting Technician) passed in 2009, Now I am applying for 2 years Diploma in Humber, Is the year gap make any difference to my Visa approval, I am also doing job.
Yes, you need to explain what you did from 2006 to 2012? VO would definitely notice the gap. You need to explain it properly.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
riasat.abir said:
If I get fundingWhere, How & How much?, is it required to show a good amount of bank balanceDepends on your purpose? what would be the minimum amount that would doDepends on your purpose....the more, the better ?
How do you expect answer/help from people if you write only one sentence? I believe people are not mind reader.....at least I ain't....

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
pls read this .. beaware of BSB Global network.. they r fraud...

www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/warning-to-all-bangladeshi-applicants-about-bsb-global-network-t118998.0.html

Ziauddin ahmed

Star Member
Sep 2, 2012
scorpion_ca said:
Yes, you need to explain what you did from 2006 to 2012? VO would definitely notice the gap. You need to explain it properly.
In 2009 I completed my CAT, in between 2010-2012 I attempt 2 times in part 2 subjects and I failed, Now CIC Check list saying if I left Full time education in more then 2 years then I should give them my CV. then what should be my explanation? I am confused.

kalodighi

Mar 30, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
VFS Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 19 2012
Med's Request
March 28 2012
Med's Done....
March 29 2012
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
April 18 2012
LANDED..........
April 30 2012
beware of BSB, gulshan, dhaka, bangladesh..

Hi guys..

I would like to warn you about one of the agencies in Dhaka, Bangladesh. The name of the agency is BSB Global Network. They are very renowned agency. They demand that they help students to apply to Canada, USA etc. But the reality is that they know nothing about the current rules, regulation or any other things about Canada or USA. :(

They also demand about the relation with lots of universities of Canada/USA, they say lots of sweet things about part-time jobs, accommodation etc. which are actually BIG LIE. They dont have any proper connection with those universities at all. They wont even help you by mailing to the university when you will be in trouble.

We wanted to come Canada, but they almost convinced us to go to USA. But they even dont know that student or spouse either can not work there. We figured this our by ourselves.

I know all about this because me and my wife are their victims. We have lost two semesters in our life and even had to pay them lots of money, which is they call as "service charge". BULL*censored word* !! :mad: We know that we will never get back our those two semester in our life. Cry Cry

They took around CAD $5000 plus from us for university tuition fees, service charges etc. Even they tricked us here with the difference of currency rate. They took more money than that date's currency rate (C$1 = 75 taka instead of C$1 = 68 taka). Now you calculate how much money they took under the table. We figured out that later, but it was too late till then. :mad: :mad:

They said that they will enroll us in an university. But even after 4 months they say that we missed the semester. And also put the blame on us that it was our fault. Angry Angry Angry When we started to protest then they were trying to suggest my wife to enroll a vocational career training college!!!! She did her Bachelor from London, UK. And she finished her study with full scholarship and now they suggest us to get enrolled to a training college!!! :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad:

The visa officer of Canada immigration would reject our application instantly. Lips sealed These foolish people dont even realize that. This is how BSB consultants do their consulting. Knowing nothing. :mad: :mad:

So, applicants from Bangladesh, please beware of BSB Global network. Once upon a time they were maybe good. but now a days they just try to take money from poor, helpless students who are not aware of the situations of other countries. They took the money from them and invest that money to somewhere else. This is their new business. Student consultancy is only a mask for them now. Their bigger concern is now Cambrian College.

So, Pls pls pls.. BEAWARE OF BSB GLOBAL NETWORK... there is no benefit of mine by doing this, i am not suggesting you any other agency even. I am doing this only for you. As we lost our time and money, we dont want you fall in this trap as well.

Not only us, one more couple we found here, they also have the same experience like us. Thanks God that we are lucky that we made it. But don't know how many more are out there, suffering from them.

Pls share this information to your friends, relatives as well, lets bann BSB. Pls dont let your friend or relative be their victim. They are fraud, their customer service is RUBBISH.

Here is their details

BSB Global Network
Gulshan 2, Dhaka, Bangladesh

respo

Nov 22, 2012
Somebody please Help Me.!!! my every documents completed according to CHECK LIST. But i am little bit confused about sponsor. Is anybody can sponsor?? one of my uncle (family friend) is sponsoring me.. In CHECK LIST they said- If you are being supported by a person other than your parents, the same information is required for them.
Please provide a written explanation as to why they, and not your parents, are providing the financial
assistantship.
In addition, please submit proof of your relationship (where applicable). i want some demo of written explanation. please Help me... :(

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
respo said:
Somebody please Help Me.!!! my every documents completed according to CHECK LIST. But i am little bit confused about sponsor. Is anybody can sponsor?? one of my uncle (family friend) is sponsoring me.. In CHECK LIST they said- If you are being supported by a person other than your parents, the same information is required for them.
Please provide a written explanation as to why they, and not your parents, are providing the financial
assistantship.
In addition, please submit proof of your relationship (where applicable). i want some demo of written explanation. please Help me... :(
I believe your uncle (family friend) sponsorship will be not be accepted. Only first blood connected uncle/aunt (maternal & paternal) can give you sponsorship.

respo

Nov 22, 2012
SCORPION bro, please help me about "Source of fund" do i have to write it in a page like Study plan? One more thing if i submit LAND Valuation of my father, than do i have to explain that in a page ?? I don't know if there any format... :(

wickedfaddy

Sep 23, 2010
Guys please help me out today I have received this message from vfs Canadian high commission Singapore

I got a new update : "Passport released by the High Commission of Canada, Singapore, , Pin:XXXXX, Tel: on 20/06/2012 and is in Transit.It might take 2/3 days in transit to reach Application Centre in Dhaka

Does this mean my application got rejected because they only send me this email they did not attached me the medical form. Please do let me know if any one knows about any thing. Thank you. Jarul_e@yahoo.com

Regards
Faddy. "

wickedfaddy

Sep 23, 2010
Guys please help me out today I have received this message from vfs Canadian high commission Singapore

: "Passport released by the High Commission of Canada, Singapore, , Pin:XXXXX, Tel: on 24/11/2012 and is in Transit.It might take 2/3 days in transit to reach Application Centre in Dhaka

Does this mean my application got rejected because they only send me this email they did not attached me the medical form. Please do let me know if any one knows about any thing. Thank you. Jarul_e@yahoo.com

Regards
Faddy. "

emmaco

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
it does not mean it's rejected because medical form will come with your passport, in some cases they issue visa without even requesting for medicals. I know some one that applied at CHC Singapore, the same email was sent to her and she received her passport with visa in it. so, calm down and wait until you get your package

wickedfaddy

Sep 23, 2010
They did not take my passport when I submitted my application here in vfs Dhaka and then they send the application to vfs high commission in Singapore and I heard from other guys in dhaka that they have received medical form attached in there mail from vfs Singapore that is why I am very much worried since I didn't received the medical form attachment in my mail.

Dr. Wahab's Medical Centre,,
Road 12, House 3,
Baridhara, 1212
(880 2) 882-1454
(880-2) 882-7553

IOM Migration Health Assessment Clinic,
Prescription Point LTD (3rd Floor),
House #105, Road #12, Block-E, Banani,

+88 0171 3067 840/ +8801713481798

Call them before you go there to take any appointment.
[/quote]

emmaco

Star Member
Jun 11, 2012
cases are different "If your application is approved

you will receive the following:

A letter from the visa office confirming your approval. It will be sent by mail or by email, but not both. This letter is not your study permit. Take the letter with you to show to the immigration officials at the point of entry when you arrive in Canada in order to obtain your study permit.
If you are a citizen of a country that requires a temporary resident visa to enter Canada, the visa will be in your passport. For information on expiry dates, duration of stay, etc, please refer to After receiving a visa
If your application is refused

If your application is refused, the visa office will send you a letter explaining why your application has been refused. An application might be refused for several reasons. For example:

You have not shown proof that you have enough money to support yourself while studying in Canada.
You have not satisfied the visa officer that your primary intention in Canada is to study.
You have not satisfied the visa officer that you will leave Canada at the end of your period of study.
For general information on visa refusals, please see the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website.

wickedfaddy

Sep 23, 2010
I want to know who gives the medical form Canadian embassy in Singapore or the Canada vfs Dhaka? Since my passport has been cleared from Singapore and will be in vfs Dhaka in 2/3 days time?

Because they did not took my passport yet and also they didn't send me the medical form on my email attachment that is why I am worried?