+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Bangladeshi Students Applying for Fall,13... Join Here...!!!

mgmbbd

Aug 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bdmaninnl said:
Inshallah rasel and mgmbbd vai...Amio memorial e jabo inshallah for BEng
tmra jodi dorm e na jao then i can help on getting off campus accomodation for u guys
infact kijiji.com e onek ad ase...u can check those

n one more thing...what should i write for employment in the form???i cant validate widout it
sure... yes kijiji is a nice place to search off campus housing...

are you employed now or what???

bdmaninnl

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mgmbbd said:
sure... yes kijiji is a nice place to search off campus housing...

are you employed now or what???
no...not employed...jst finished my alvls

mgmbbd

Aug 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bdmaninnl said:
no...not employed...jst finished my alvls
then why u r thinking of employment section. u r just a fresher. I think it would be unemployed/fresher. others can comment accurately on the same i believe.

reedoy

Jun 2, 2013
Toronto
Visa Office......
VFS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/5/2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
8/5/2013
Med's Request
28/5/2013
Med's Done....
29/5/2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
2/6/2013
VISA ISSUED...
23/6/2013
LANDED..........
1/8/2013
ভাই আমি কানাডা কলেজ এর letter পাইসি । ৩০ দিন পর কানাডা থেকে মেইল আসে আমার Medical Exams এর জন্য আমি Medical Exam দেই । কানাডা থেকে জা মেইল আচ্ছিল তখন আমায় বলসে আমার Medical Exam এর পর আমি যেন VFS এ আমার পাসপোর্ট জমা দেই। ভাই Medical Exam এ আমার কোন সমসসা পাওয়া যাইনি আমি কি ভিসা পাব????

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already submitted with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
reedoy said:
ভাই আমি কানাডা কলেজ এর letter পাইসি । ৩০ দিন পর কানাডা থেকে মেইল আসে আমার Medical Exams এর জন্য আমি Medical Exam দেই । কানাডা থেকে জা মেইল আচ্ছিল তখন আমায় বলসে আমার Medical Exam এর পর আমি যেন VFS এ আমার পাসপোর্ট জমা দেই। ভাই Medical Exam এ আমার কোন সমসসা পাওয়া যাইনি আমি কি ভিসা পাব????
no worries, you will get it

reedoy

Jun 2, 2013
Toronto
Visa Office......
VFS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/5/2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
8/5/2013
Med's Request
28/5/2013
Med's Done....
29/5/2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
2/6/2013
VISA ISSUED...
23/6/2013
LANDED..........
1/8/2013
tomsware ভাইয়া আমি রাত এ ঘুমাইতে পারতেসি না চিন্তাই । আমি ভিসা যদি পাই কবে পাতে পারি ?? আমি আজ VFS পাসপোর্ট জমা দেই

pls আমায় ইমেইল করতে পারবেন আমার ইমেইল id হল Reedoy_252@hotmail.com

saifur

May 31, 2013
mgmbbd said:
Dear Saifur,

What course you are looking for or related subject? What level UG or Grad?
(Here is my complete post)
I want to apply only on four university from where i can assure atleast one sit.
here is my profile:
Undergraduate: AIUB
Degree: B.Sc in Computer Science
CGPA: 3.23
IELTS: 6.5(L-8,R-6.5,W-6,S-6)
i can spend 15 Lacs (for self-finance) and will be able to show balance of 20 Lacs( highest 25 Lacs).
1.Please suggest me four university where i will surely get chance.(as application fee is high and my profile is weak so i am worried)
I have selected this university
University of Windsor
Ryerson University
University of Regina**
University Of Manitoba**
Memorial University
University of Ottawa
University of Victoria
**Planning for this two.
Please suggest me two/Three uni where i can assure a sit.

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
reedoy said:
tomsware ভাইয়া আমি রাত এ ঘুমাইতে পারতেসি না চিন্তাই । আমি ভিসা যদি পাই কবে পাতে পারি ?? আমি আজ VFS পাসপোর্ট জমা দেই

pls আমায় ইমেইল করতে পারবেন আমার ইমেইল id হল Reedoy_252 @ hotmail.com
you must not worry at all anymore...medical is just the formalities now... you have passed the hurdles... it shoudn't take more than 10/12 working days...

i have inboxed my email... feel free if you require any information .... best of luck !

mgmbbd

Aug 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saifur said:
I want to apply only on four university from where i can assure atleast one sit.
here is my profile:
i can spend 15 Lacs (for self-finance) and will be able to show balance of 20 Lacs( highest 25 Lacs).
1.Please suggest me four university where i will surely get chance.(as application fee is high and my profile is weak so i am worried)
University of Windsor
Ryerson University
University of Regina**
University Of Manitoba**
Memorial University
University of Ottawa
University of Victoria
**Planning for this two.
first of all as you are willing to spend 15 lacs... so you'll surely need funding from university... now the thing is, either you can talk to some professor and then apply... in that case you'll have a chance of getting TA/GA plus some entrance scholarships as well... For funded course... you have to opt for Research based Graduate program... the list of universities you provided... all of them have their own grading... but honestly no one can assure you anything... find your supervisor... mail them... talk to them... if they are interested then apply... best of luck...

wait for others to reply... :)

dipta

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Onlline 09-04-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
21-04-2013
Med's Done....
22-04-2013
Passport Req..
07-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-08-2013
mgmbbd said:
Hi Dipta,

As far as my experience is concern I have tested Bank Asia Virtual Card (http://www.bankasia-bd.com/home/virtual_card_service) for applying Universities in Canada and their service is really good. So, if someone can manage Credit Card then I think he/she can give it a try to apply online, what say? But as you said the do not acknowledge your payment. Is that also happened with you or you are saying DBBL doesn't acknowledge your payment??? A bit confused :-X. Also can you please guide me (and other members as well) what are the papers that are required for the initial submission of visa process??? I am sure your suggestion will help us to decide on the application mode. Waiting for your reply friend. :)
Well, I didn't know about bank asia card until now. I said that the officials will not grantee that CIC will accept my payment and After issuing a card the card if I want refund then it will take a lot time and hassle. For online submission these papers are needed : passport, LOA, Picture, Two forms IMM1294 and the family info form, Financial document like Statement, Trade license or employment letter, letter from sponsor which is almost like affidavit but on plain paper just the writing, Letter of explanation which is SOP or SP but is optional and the Last thing is PCC. But if you don't have it when applying they will ask you to submit later. All needs to be scanned and uploaded.

Dilemma

May 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2013
Doc's Request.
7-07-2013
Med's Request
17-07-2013
Med's Done....
20-07-2013
Passport Req..
14-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-09-2013
LANDED..........
03-09-2013
dipta said:
Well, I didn't know about bank asia card until now. I said that the officials will not grantee that CIC will accept my payment and After issuing a card the card if I want refund then it will take a lot time and hassle. For online submission these papers are needed : passport, LOA, Picture, Two forms IMM1294 and the family info form, Financial document like Statement, Trade license or employment letter, letter from sponsor which is almost like affidavit but on plain paper just the writing, Letter of explanation which is SOP or SP but is optional and the Last thing is PCC. But if you don't have it when applying they will ask you to submit later. All needs to be scanned and uploaded.
Hi Dipta,

Thanks for the info. It's been helpful

rasel

Apr 23, 2011
Canada.
Visa Office......
VFS Singapore
App. Filed.......
20-05-2013
IELTS Request
7 (L: 7.5, R, W: 6.5, S: 7)
File Transfer...
27-05-2013
Med's Request
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
30-08-2013
reedoy said:
Hi, reedoy... Don't be tensed. U will get visa, insallah.

Please share ur profile here, so that other college admitted students here can get proper idea.

mgmbbd

Aug 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dipta said:
Thanks. :D

mgmbbd

Aug 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
reedoy said:
Dear Reedoy,

Don't worry brother. InshAllah soon you'll get the champions trophy in your hand. ;D In the mean time you better arrange other things that you might require before you leave Bangladesh. 8)

All the best :)

rasel

Apr 23, 2011
Canada.
Visa Office......
VFS Singapore
App. Filed.......
20-05-2013
IELTS Request
7 (L: 7.5, R, W: 6.5, S: 7)
File Transfer...
27-05-2013
Med's Request
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
30-08-2013
saifur said:
here is my profile:
University of Windsor
Ryerson University
University of Regina**
University Of Manitoba**
Memorial University
University of Ottawa
University of Victoria
**Planning for this two.
U should apply for funding first. Try ur luck, but I afraid ur CGPA is not up to the mark. Other than funding, with Tk. 20 lacs u can only manage ur expense in Memorial University. Coz their tuition is lowest among English speaking provinces in Canada. Like M.Sc. cost u CAD 953 per semester. Living cost about CAD 750 per month. But don't go for M.Engg. of MUN because that course cost u special fees which is almost CAD 15,000 extra.

উইন্ডসর ইউনিতে বাংলাদেশ থেকে চান্স পেতে আপনাকে অবশ্যই ওদের এজেন্ট "কানাডিয়ান ইউনিভার্সিটি এপ্লিকেশন সেন্টার" এর মাধ্যমে করতে হবে। নাহয় আপনার যত ভাল প্রোফাইলই থাকুক না কেন ওরা আপনাকে এক্সেপ্টেন্স দেবে না।