+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICANTS, LETS CONNECT HERE!

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
megh_balika said:
Thanks desertfox! Very useful information here.
Best regards.
You're welcome!

Pls also note that if any document is not in English, you must translate it by notary public

shuvro_029

Jan 21, 2015
Dear altruist,

I am from BD. Submitted my EE and found EE profile number in PDF file that dont contain any Job seeker validation coad. What shoud I do now?
you can Contact with me through mobile: 01717792091

shuvro

tipukhair

Star Member
May 20, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Docs return on 11th May 2015 due to quota fill up
shuvro_029 said:
Dear altruist,

I am from BD. Submitted my EE and found EE profile number in PDF file that dont contain any Job seeker validation coad. What shoud I do now?
you can Contact with me through mobile: 01717792091

shuvro

Read the PDF carefully again, you should see a link for jobs website. Go there and fill the security question and job validation code. After complete this part you will get another notification from MYCIC within 1 day.

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
Canada has started a new system to take immigrants, it is called Express Entry. Under this system, any skilled worker (no category specified) can come to Canada if they are passed through the system.

Important Notes on Express Entry.

1. You need to get ECA report for your education.
Link- http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/index.asp

2. Take IELTS, minimum 6 in each
Link - https://ielts.britishcouncil.org/bangladesh

3. Research and find out the NOC code of your job
Link - http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspx

4. Understand more from the official site
Link - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-express.asp

I hope you'll find the above information useful.

Regards
Desertfox

tipukhair

Star Member
May 20, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Docs return on 11th May 2015 due to quota fill up
desertfox said:
You're welcome!

Pls also note that if any document is not in English, you must translate it by notary public
Desertfox,

Is it necessary to show national ID card, so far i know its not mandatory? I also did not show this in my FSW application.

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
tipukhair said:
Desertfox,

Is it necessary to show national ID card, so far i know its not mandatory? I also did not show this in my FSW application.
National ID is not mandatory, but you can show it if you have it.

farnaws

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
Hi,

I have been working in Canada, since April 1st, 2014 under PGWPP. At that time PGWPP was LMIA exempted, so my employer didn't hire me based on LMIA. CIC changed the rule at June, 2014. At this point, I dont understand how I can get the LMIA? How is it possible for an employer to provide with one when I am continuing my job here as a permanent employee. Anyone has any idea?

Also, do I need WES evaluation for my undergrad(in BD) transcripts? I have my master's in Canada.

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
farnaws said:
Hi,

I have been working in Canada, since April 1st, 2014 under PGWPP. At that time PGWPP was LMIA exempted, so my employer didn't hire me based on LMIA. CIC changed the rule at June, 2014. At this point, I dont understand how I can get the LMIA? How is it possible for an employer to provide with one when I am continuing my job here as a permanent employee. Anyone has any idea?

Also, do I need WES evaluation for my undergrad(in BD) transcripts? I have my master's in Canada.
First you should check if you can get provincial nomination under post graduate category of your province.

With the nomination, you can apply under Express Entry as a provincial nominee.

To obtain LMIA, your employer need to prove that this job is advertised to Canadians for 4 weeks and no Canadian candidate was found for it.

Detail LMIA process is listed here
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/employers/lmo-basics.asp

farnaws

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
As I said, the pgwpp was LMIA exempted and the employer may not have anything to show. In such case you think PNP is a better choice than CEC?

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
farnaws said:
As I said, the pgwpp was LMIA exempted and the employer may not have anything to show. In such case you think PNP is a better choice than CEC?
If you qualify for pnp, sure go get it brother. All the best

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
desertfox said:
After you get Invitation, you need
1. Proof of funds
2. Job reference letter from your employer
(must contain your duties, salary, working hour, position etc)

3. Passport, birth certificate, national id, marriage certificate
4. Police Clearance Certificate

Be very careful with job reference letter, duties mentioned in your letter should be very closely matching with the NOC code mentioned in your application.

All the best.

For this sections. I was working for a company in 2006-2008. I did not take any job references letter. The person who was my supervisor living in Australia. I took a letter from my ex-colleague but there is no salary mention. Does CIC verify it such an old experience or only verify the current company?

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
miltoncsekuet said:

For this sections. I was working for a company in 2006-2008. I did not take any job references letter. The person who was my supervisor living in Australia. I took a letter from my ex-colleague but there is no salary mention. Does CIC verify it such an old experience or only verify the current company?
Did you claim point for the experience gained during 2006-2008?

Only then Visa Office may verify.

nila010

Feb 1, 2015
Hello ,

I m from bangladesh & new one this blog so plz if I make any mistake pardon me. Last year I have tried to submit my file for FSW , unfortunately i didn't get my wes report. In dec-14 I got it my CR & prepare to submit my profile in EE. Last few months ago I m searching on net & surprisingly introduce this site & till today read every bodies post last one month randomly. I assume my score will be 324, even i didnt make a profile but Ur tension also influenced my mind & overnight i was also waiting for draw,,,,,,,,,,

My sympathy goes for those person who have waited for this ITA
& it make me emotional but I am so optimistic & know this is only First draw so no tension,,,,I remember those person who awake from sleep with wrong alarm,,,,,they didn't sleep well....

I m not so competent in English that's why I cant show off my feelings in this situations,,,,,,,,

Thanks.........

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
Nila Apu Or Bhaiya

Please submit your express entry profile at earliest possible time.

Those like me not having job offer will have to wait for job match to go up and hope we get selected by an employer.

All the best

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Hi all. I have a question about CRS point system. I am wondering if someone can help me to find out this question's answer, Section A age factor; whose age should I count !! When I am the main applicant, can I count my spouse age instated of mine or do I have to count mine age !!
Thanking in advance.