Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
31-08-2010 PP submitted: 14-09-2010 Decision made: 05-10-10
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2010 VISA RCVD...: 24-10-2010
LANDED..........
GOD KNOWS
They may ask it at Medical Request stage, so be prepared and u must satisfy them to get visa. Dont give them any chance.
thanks
swapnochary

Sumon said:
Adding spouse in my application:

Dear Katoky, Shubash & Imu,

Thank you for your quick reply. It would be very helpful for me.

When I first applied I had shown CA$15,500 only for myself. But currently I have CA$11,550. According to VO requirements, for the 2 applicants, CA$13,837 should be the exact amount.

You can see, I had more than 70% money in my account [fixed deposit]. If the VO will ask for another POF letter, I would be able to deposit the required amount straight away to satisfy the VO. Is that okay? Or the money should be there for longer time (time since when my first POF was issued?)

Luckily the VO didn't ask for another POF so far, but they may ask for one at anytime.

Your suggestions will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sumon

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharing experience with you.hopefully the moderator of canadavisa.com may allow some space for me and valuable members will permit me sharing!

I have been waiting for a longtime since the initial application in Dec. 2009 and the medical of the spouse. It's good to think that we are going to be parents of the first baby. In December, 2009, started applying for Permanent Residence in Canada before getting marriage
in the February 2010, later included my spouse. It took long to arrange and sending additional documents to the visa office. In the mean time, we expected a baby
. The medical &RPRF request were sent to us .but due to her pregnancy
, spouse was denied to take the x-ray(amidst the immature condition)
for security reasons and later we responded to the VO instruction and took the x-ray with security shield. Since then, we heard no more from the VO. According to the experienced, the VO may respond and issue the medical for the new born
, after submitting the documents. With the grace of almighty, we are expecting new born
in the late April, 2011.we are eagerly awaiting h/her arrival and we await for being parents
. It's exciting, different! Feelings of mixture! Please pray for us and pray for a healthy baby
!
Now its 15 months and probably we need additional 3 months more to get PPR :-\. The delay was fairly for my cause. Hopefully, the waiting time is going to the end. All the best wishes for you all .we thank all the well-wishers in this thread. We thank canadavisa.com for opening such a wonderful meeting point of thoughts, solutions, suggestions and a service point for hundreds of applicants for permanent residence in Canada as well.

K

katoky

imu said:
sharing experience with you.hopefully the moderator of canadavisa.com may allow some space for me and valuable members will permit me sharing!

I waited for a longtime since the initial application in Dec. 2009 and the medical of the spouse. It's good to think that we are going to be parents of the first baby. In December, 2009, started applying for Permanent Residence in Canada before getting marriage
in the February 2010, later included my spouse. It took long to arrange and sending additional documents to the visa office. In the mean time, we expected a baby
. The medical &RPRF request were sent to us .but due to her pregnancy, spouse was denied to take the x-ray for security reasons and later we responded to the VO instruction and took the x-ray with security shield. Since then, we heard no more from the VO. According to the experienced, the VO may respond and issue the medical for the new born
, after submitting the documents. With the grace of almighty, we are expecting new born
in the late April, 2011.we are eagerly awaiting h/her arrival and we await for being parents
. It's exciting, different! Feelings of mixture! Please pray for us and pray for a healthy baby
!
Now its 15 months and probably we need additional 3 months more to get PPR :-\. The delay was fairly for my cause. Hopefully, the waiting time is going to the end. All the best wishes for you all .we thank all the well-wishers in this thread. We thank canadavisa.com for opening such a wonderful meeting point of thoughts, solutions, suggestions and a service point for hundreds of applicants for permanent residence in Canada as well.
wow!
all the best, Imu!

katoky

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks , katoky apu!please check the PM
wishes for your success
imu

S

shaon31

imu said:

I have been waiting for a longtime since the initial application in Dec. 2009 and the medical of the spouse. It's good to think that we are going to be parents of the first baby. In December, 2009, started applying for Permanent Residence in Canada before getting marriage
for security reasons and later we responded to the VO instruction and took the x-ray with security shield. Since then, we heard no more from the VO. According to the experienced, the VO may respond and issue the medical for the new born
!
all the best!

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Splendid Illustration with matching Graphics.... WOOOOOOOW Imu its like a pictorial tour of your immigration journey..... Hopefully few more months and wish you will be able to have your PPR and visa.... All the best friend

ekram787

Star Member
Sep 30, 2010
Unknown
Category........
Visa Office......
None
App. Filed.......
None
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
None
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
None
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
None
VISA ISSUED...
None
imu said:

!
Thanks for sharing your experience! All the best.

Rgds,
ekram787

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imu said:

!
Best of luck with the new baby........May Allah bless the mother and the baby

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Classical ,ekram,katoky, fariza, pearl, shaon and all others

thanks for your appreciation . hopefully with all the best wishes of you, i am getting to close to end the journey.
all the best wishes for you, hopefully things will be better for you.looking forward to hearing success story from you.
imu

mzr

Star Member
Jan 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-11-2010
Med's Request
28-08-2011
Med's Done....
06-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2012, I received PP in hand 28-06-2012
LANDED..........
5 Sept 2012
RAFIQ77 said:
Hello MZR,

Have you received any response/medical request till now ?

Rafiq
No Responses yet mate. Still "In Process" in eCAS.

Iceberg7

Jan 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imu...

Well..I'm not from Bangladesh..and I don't really follow this thread, but I was caught by your last input.

And I would love to wish you & your family a wonderful life, and wish your newborn be so healthy and amazing.
Congratulations :)

May God protect you.

Cheers.

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Iceberg

Thanks for your wishes and appreciation.its my immense opportunity to wish you and your family an amazing part in this world too. I wish I would inform you all if when new born see the light of the world !Hopefully he/she would give us the great privilege of this. you all make me thankful to you.eagerly awaiting his/her happy arrival.
imu

Tonucml

Oct 17, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imu said:

!
Wish you a good luck!!!

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear Tonucml,
all the best wishes for you too. i wish your
Canadiian dream come true.
regards
imu