Interview........
None
Passport Req..
None
VISA ISSUED...
None
mzr said:
Dear All,

Last monday, the VO sent a team to my previous office to verify my experience. I had just recently moved to a new company. I believe they are now scrutinizing each and every application very carefully. My e-CAS still shows IN Process this week (Tuesday, today), so I hope everything went well, would that be a correct assumptions? Would love to know your feedback.

Regards
Good to hear that Singapore office is moving. Hope you will get your MR soon... By the way is your previous office in Dhaka? What they queried about?

Thanks anyway for your information!

ekram787

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mzr said:
Dear All,

Last monday, the VO sent a team to my previous office to verify my experience. I had just recently moved to a new company. I believe they are now scrutinizing each and every application very carefully. My e-CAS still shows IN Process this week (Tuesday, today), so I hope everything went well, would that be a correct assumptions? Would love to know your feedback.

Regards
Wish you all the best. Could you please share a bit descriptive of your job verification inspection experience for the fellow forum members when you find time? Thanx

tosher

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
BD
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 th Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
17th Feb 2010
AOR Received.
17-2-2010
IELTS Request
17-2-2010
File Transfer...
9th April 2010
Med's Request
04/05/2011
Med's Done....
25/05/2011
Interview........
Weaved
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah Received 29/9/11
VISA ISSUED...
Decession Made 27/10/11
LANDED..........
27/11/2011
idas said:
Hi and Thanks Everyone

I know you ware waiting patiently to get any new information of the landing process, coz believe me I was too when I was hoping to land. Well finally we did it. A big big thanks to almighty Allah. I was hoping that I could write in detail but alas when you will get here you will know how time flies. For the last couple of days we went out in the morning for a specific job every day and for no obvious reason we came home at around 7.30 / 8.00 pm everyday and so tired that we only could go to bed and fell asleep.

Well here is my experience.

According to all the previous landing experience and guidance from our seniors like qorax and others we were prepared for this epic journey of our life. We chose a route which was a little bit not so straight forward to Canada. Obviously money was a biggest motivator in choosing this route. Our route was DAC-BOM-LHR-YYZ via Jet Airways + Air Canada. You will get the detail idea about the route later in the post but to sum it up it took a lot of energy out of us but it was worth when you have a little change left after preparing for your transition like shopping in the home country + getting the POF ready + Miscellaneous expenses. The fare was around USD 650$ + Taxes (Roughly 780$) one way.

You ware allowed to take 23kg * 2 Pcs bag + 7 kg as Hand Bag + One Laptop Bag. So my suggestion is utilize it properly. Don't put over 23 Kg in one bag though they allow upto 24 Kg. If you need more take another bag of 10 Kg which will cost you around 50$ in the check-in counter. One of our friend lost 100$ for two over weight bag which was 27 kg each. Which was not at all to waste 100$ for.

At DAC airport immigration is smooth but this far in the process all you know the stupid Foreign Currency Policy of BB don't let us carry more than 2500$ legally out of the country in wan way ticket per person and as per previous experience of our friends we tried not to hide our hard earned money. That gave the scumbag customs officer of DAC to create problem for us. In all we lost around 300$ there.

The DAC to BOM flight was for 3.25 Hrs, it was not good but not bad also just did the job of carrying us form point 1 to point 2 with not so much comfort.

At the BOM the security check was at it's worst, Not that it is a good thing but they behave like we are at their mercy. We had a halt of around 10 Hrs in BOM till our next flight. We went to the Business lounge of JET at BOM (Clipper Lounge) we had the complementary pass from our TA. The lounge is very good, You can even have a sleep in their full flat easy boy couch. The food and drinks variation was good and the staffs ware very much helpful. We used our laptop and hooked into BOM Wifi. But one thing BOM misses is that they don't have any ISD phone service in the airport transit area. It's too bad for such a nice airport. At boarding for flight to LHR the stuff's were too much concerned not to let any one through without seeing and examining their COPR and VISA, if you are Canadian PR.

The BOM to LHR flight was for 9.55 Hrs, it was good and comfortable to sleep. The in flight entertainment was also awesome, though we were in no mode to watch movie or listen to the songs they offer but they had the latest release of English as well as Hindi movies in their collection. Food was also not that much problematic.

We arrived at LHR at 6.35 in the morning. The checks went fairly smooth. If you just don't have any gel / paste/ liquid/ sharp metal in your hand bag or body then you are good to go. We had to go from One terminal to another terminal they have bus for that and then we have to walk and use long escalator to travel from one end to the other end of the terminal which was around 1.5 Km . We have around 1Hr before we board the Air Canada flight at the LHR, But at this point we were in no mode to fly for another 8.10 Hrs or so.

The LHR to YYZ flight was almost half full so we could grab 3 seats each and lay our backs for a quick sleep. The food service was not good at all for our palate. And the crew was in a hurry to finish up their job. For example I tried five separate ways to let them understand that I don't need cold water just the room temp/ normal water for me but they couldn't even understand what I was saying. I was feeling so low about myself at this point which I overcome after landing at the YYZ (In Toronto they can easily understand what I say and I also understand their accent).

The landing process went fairly smooth. One nice lady at the CBSA counter greeted me and cleared me in no time with a big smile and best wishes. On other hand one officer behaved very badly with one of our friends and called him liar for not landing where he was initially intended to, I was so angry when I heard that. S/He has no right to call us liar as CIC clearly mentioned that we can land any where we want except Qubeec. The next officer Just asked us the exact total amount of funds we have and put it into their system. No one bothered about checking our bags and asked as about anything B4 list. When I asked them about that they just told me that it's not needed, If we have Goods to follow then they need the B4A.

Well at this point we were at our last ounce of energy. So we took a Van (Station Wagan) which could hold around 6/7 pcs of bag and 4 person and went to our friends home.

I believe you all are tired after reading this long post but I promised some of my friends that I will share everything that's why the post was so long. Hopefully those who will fly next will get some idea about what to do and what not to do.

Take Care and Pray for US

Thanks fro ur sharing. Did u face any quary over phone from CIC or did they made any physical verification to ur employer or telephone to ur employer? My 2 babies are 5 years & 11 years. Do u suggest Zet air. This is economy.
I prefer. please share me brother. Can u tell me why we r late ? I have applied via a consulting firm which is famus in bangladesh and they r saying as we dont have any quary against ur file so we hope the positivity. please share me if u know something or any idea please
Tosher

Idas

rana22april

Aug 1, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Doc's Request.
1st AOR :04-08-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR : 05-01-2011
File Transfer...
SG: 24-11-2010,IP: 26-04-2012,Baby's file: 22-05-2012
Med's Request
Dtd:15-11-12, Rcvd :27-11-2012
Med's Done....
28-11-2012 , RPRF: 11-12-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-01-2013, VFS: 14-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2013, rcvd from VFS:10-02-2013
LANDED..........
19-06-2013
zahidur59 said:
oh yea... i got the address back too. Maybe we can open a "Decision Made" club later this year.
Hi Classical beat ,

using my 1st AOR reference number (B xxxxx..), if I log in to Ecas it shows My Address and Name . My application status shows "APPLICATION RECEIVED" and also " DECISION MADE" . A week ago, my application status showed "In process" and clicking the "In process" another screen pops up stating "My application was received on April 29, 2010" and my address was also missing at that time.

Using 2nd AOR reference number ( Bxxxx..), my Ecas is yet to show anything. I am waiting for "In process". May be I need to wait another 2 months at least. By the way, are you getting this sort of weird things using your 2nd AOR reference number?

ekram787

Star Member
Sep 30, 2010
Unknown
Category........
Visa Office......
None
App. Filed.......
None
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
None
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
None
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
None
VISA ISSUED...
None
Dear Toshar,

Thanks a lot for sharing experience! Please keep posting!

ekram787

mzr

Star Member
Jan 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-11-2010
Med's Request
28-08-2011
Med's Done....
06-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2012, I received PP in hand 28-06-2012
LANDED..........
5 Sept 2012
fariza said:
Wish you all the best. Could you please share a bit descriptive of your job verification inspection experience for the fellow forum members when you find time? Thanx
Well, as I do not work there any longer(the company is located in dhaka), I am unaware of what exactly happened, only from what I have heard. I had applied as a Financial Manager. Two people from Canadian Embassy, I presume, came for the verification.They popped in, checked with HR on my length of work after which they went to my previous supervisors desk to reconfirm my duties/job description.

They were there for 15mins, and left.

I am still not sure how well it went because I was not present, I wish I was there to get an exact feedback.

Hoping for the best!

btw: thanks imu!

idas

Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
DONE :-)
tosher said:
Thanks fro ur sharing. Did u face any quary over phone from CIC or did they made any physical verification to ur employer or telephone to ur employer? My 2 babies are 5 years & 11 years. Do u suggest Zet air. This is economy.
I prefer. please share me brother. Can u tell me why we r late ? I have applied via a consulting firm which is famus in bangladesh and they r saying as we dont have any quary against ur file so we hope the positivity. please share me if u know something or any idea please
Tosher
Hi Toser

Hope you get your visa soon. No they hadn't done any physical verification for me in my work places, but as far i know there is a team from Singapore VO is or was in Dhaka from 26th/27th Fab and they are doing a lot of this interviews. I tried to pass this info to some of the members who were in shape of that situation. Any way, The hole Canadian Immigration process has taken a deep plung after Oct/Dec 10 as they started following the new Ministerial Instruction for the old applicant (2008-2010) which was not meant to be for them. Various VO has reached a Quota in various category and time frame and they will not issue any more visa, it doesn't matter whether u qualify or not.

Regarding Jet, It's perfectly ok to come through Jet with two children as they will certainly enjoy getting out of the plane and having a lot of time to play around the lounge area. But considering the fact that jet price is recently incised (please check with TA, I may be wrong) it's better to have a single stop route like Emirates.

TC

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mzr said:
Well, as I do not work there any longer(the company is located in dhaka), I am unaware of what exactly happened, only from what I have heard. I had applied as a Financial Manager. Two people from Canadian Embassy, I presume, came for the verification.They popped in, checked with HR on my length of work after which they went to my previous supervisors desk to reconfirm my duties/job description.

I am still not sure how well it went because I was not present, I wish I was there to get an exact feedback.

Hoping for the best!

Fair enough... Thanks

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rana22april said:
Hi Classical beat ,

using my 1st AOR reference number (B xxxxx..), if I log in to Ecas it shows My Address and Name . My application status shows "APPLICATION RECEIVED" and also " DECISION MADE" . A week ago, my application status showed "In process" and clicking the "In process" another screen pops up stating "My application was received on April 29, 2010" and my address was also missing at that time.

Using 2nd AOR reference number ( Bxxxx..), my Ecas is yet to show anything. I am waiting for "In process". May be I need to wait another 2 months at least. By the way, are you getting this sort of weird things using your 2nd AOR reference number?
You cannot use the 2nd AOR number which starts with (BXXX).. use the number that starts with (Exxx)
and yes I have the same e-cas like you.. Application received and decision made. Anyways Zaidur is right lets open a club.lol..

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mzr said:
Dear All,

Regards
When did you send your initial application?

mzr

Star Member
Jan 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-11-2010
Med's Request
28-08-2011
Med's Done....
06-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2012, I received PP in hand 28-06-2012
LANDED..........
5 Sept 2012
Classical_beat said:
When did you send your initial application?
I initially applied in Jan 2010.

ekram787

Star Member
Sep 30, 2010
Unknown
Category........
Visa Office......
None
App. Filed.......
None
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
None
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
None
Med's Done....
None
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
None
VISA ISSUED...
None
Thanks mzr for your information! Please post if you know more about your inquery!

Regards,
ekram787

mzr said:

Hoping for the best!

tosher

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
BD
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 th Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
17th Feb 2010
AOR Received.
17-2-2010
IELTS Request
17-2-2010
File Transfer...
9th April 2010
Med's Request
04/05/2011
Med's Done....
25/05/2011
Interview........
Weaved
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah Received 29/9/11
VISA ISSUED...
Decession Made 27/10/11
LANDED..........
27/11/2011
idas said:
Hi Toser

Hope you get your visa soon. No they hadn't done any physical verification for me in my work places, but as far i know there is a team from Singapore VO is or was in Dhaka from 26th/27th Fab and they are doing a lot of this interviews. I tried to pass this info to some of the members who were in shape of that situation. Any way, The hole Canadian Immigration process has taken a deep plung after Oct/Dec 10 as they started following the new Ministerial Instruction for the old applicant (2008-2010) which was not meant to be for them. Various VO has reached a Quota in various category and time frame and they will not issue any more visa, it doesn't matter whether u qualify or not.

Regarding Jet, It's perfectly ok to come through Jet with two children as they will certainly enjoy getting out of the plane and having a lot of time to play around the lounge area. But considering the fact that jet price is recently incised (please check with TA, I may be wrong) it's better to have a single stop route like Emirates.

TC
Thanx again. I have aske to PIA office thats also reasonable same of Zet. Waiting hours only 1/2 hours in Karachi Airport. do u kno something about this?
Tosher