+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

FSWCIO

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2012
nightbuzzard007 said:
it's falls under misrepresentation act. CIC clearly defined who can legally represent you with a fee. so if you are hiring someone who is not registered under ICCRC then you are breaking the law and it is illegal too. moreover as these so called consultants are unauthorised they can not fill out or use representation form on behalf of you. so when they submit the files it show it is the applicant who is applying by himself and not using any consultants. So it is a misrepresentation thus if cic finds out you can get 5 years ban from canada funder misrepresentation act..
check this video:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/multimedia/video/disappearing-act/disappearing-act.asp
hope it clears out the confusion
Putting address of an unauthorized consultants on form proves you've taken their help and not completing the " use of representative" form clearing indicates that you've hided that fact thus Misrepresented ( Not Certainley, Keep reading ). CIC is very strict on their authorized representative issue. it's their business... We can't blame them. So better to stick together and face this issue & at the same time take action to those agency who've misguided you. Raise your voice.

My guess is, those whoever mentioned unauthorized representative address on their visa application are on flag for further investigation which may cause delay. Be patient. Is there anyone who recently got visa despite of mentioning unauthorized representative address on form? Still the visa officer must be confirmed about the misrepresentation or using of a unauthorized representative before taking an action. That can mean that you still has a hope. I've indicated that point in red for your convenience. Refer to this:

IP 9 – Use of Representatives
 an address search reveals multiple cases going to the same mailing address.
When an officer is satisfied, on the basis of specific evidence, that an applicant is concealing a representative, the application can be returned to the applicant's home or mailing address along with the letter in Appendix E explaining the reason for the application's return.
To return an application in this manner, an officer must have sufficient evidence. Evidence could include confirmed information from the public, admission by the applicant, or confirmation as a result of an investigation. When returning the application it is preferable that the applicant's address be used, as there is no guarantee that the unauthorized representative will contact the applicant. However, there may be times when the only address available is that of the unauthorized representative. In this case, the application should be returned to the unauthorized representative. See Section 8 and Section 9 for details on how to report concerns.
When an officer becomes aware of a number of applications being submitted by the same unidentified third party, either through evidence of the use of the same organization, style of presentation of the application, or contact information (e.g. addresses, email addresses, fax numbers), then a program integrity review may be required. Other program integrity issues, such as the use of fraudulent documents, could also be involved. Officers should be guided by the same program integrity standards and procedures that are adhered to in administering all citizenship and immigration programs.
Below are three scenarios and suggested courses of action for officers regarding concealed representatives:
 If there is insufficient evidence (i.e. a lack of proof) to support their concerns about the use of a concealed representative, officers should process the application.
 If there is sufficient evidence (adequate proof which satisfies the officer on a balance of probabilities) of a concealed representative, officers should return the application and the letter shown in Appendix E to the applicant's home address, if available. This sends a strong message that CIC and the CBSA are serious about not conducting business with unauthorized or concealed representatives.
If there is sufficient evidence of the use of a concealed representative during processing, officers should refer to ENF 2 to determine whether they meet the standard of proof and fairness required under A40 of IRPA or s.22(1)(e.1) and (e.2) of the Citizenship Act in order to refuse an application on the basis of misrepresentation. See PDI entitled Assessing Prohibitions under Section 22.

Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/ip/ip09-eng.pdf

kmrohanahmed

Apr 24, 2014
Visa Office......
Unknown!
NOC Code......
Dear Experts-
If anyone please give me some updates about the following:

Is it possible to apply for the OSAP as soon as you land?

Thanks in advance.

arch.lenin

Jun 11, 2014
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17/10/2014
Nomination.....
21/01/2015
AOR Received.
04/03/2015
Med's Request
07/07/2015
Med's Done....
08/07/2015
Passport Req..
24/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
07/08/2015
LANDED..........
16/10/2015
kmrohanahmed said:
Dear Experts-

Thanks in advance.
Without taking admission in university or college you can't apply for OSAP.

tausifh

Star Member
May 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2013
Nomination.....
04-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-08-2013
Med's Request
03-06-2015
Med's Done....
07-06-2015
Passport Req..
29-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015
Nope, you have to be in Canada for 12 months before you can apply for OSAP:

http://settlement.org/ontario/education/colleges-universities-and-institutes/financial-assistance-for-post-secondary-education/who-is-eligible-for-the-ontario-student-assistance-program-osap/

If you find something otherwise, pls let us know. I was looking for this answer as well.

kmrohanahmed said:
Dear Experts-

Thanks in advance.

Rubayat007

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Initially it was SGVO later file was transferred to MANILA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App sent via DHL:14-08-2014 App rec by CIC: 20-08-2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application (except one foreign PCC)
Nomination.....
09-12-2014
AOR Received.
16-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
In Sha Allah Soon
Med's Done....
In Sha Allah Soon
Passport Req..
In Sha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
In Sha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah Soon
There are many applicants who had selected SGVO as their their original VO. However due to heavy workload SGVO transferred some files to MANILA VO. Applicants whose files were transferred to MANILA VO lets connect here and share our timelines, views and thoughts. let's see what is the current Status of the MANILA VO.
Lets work together in making our Dreams come true.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fswp-2014-sgvo-applicant-transferred-to-manila-visa-officelets-connect-here-t308648.0.html

Note: I would like to suggest those who are waiting for long time to raise a CSE regarding his/her current Visa Office. In my case I found my VO transferred to MANILA from SGVO after raising the CSE. As different visa office works differently, I think this will be very helpful if you know in advance which visa office is processing your file.

neelita07

Star Member
Mar 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June '14
Nomination.....
October '14
AOR Received.
December '14
rumel said:
One year successfully completed today after submitting application. :)

Please pray for me
Vaia, your timeline is similar to me :D
Did you applied through any agency?
Did any site verification happened for you?

dream4canada2015

Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 5
AOR Received.
Jan 28
File Transfer...
Dec 5
Med's Request
If Allah mercy on me
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah wants
LANDED..........
If Allah allows
Celebrating 150 days of AOR

renegadee

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Previously SGVO, currently Manila
NOC Code......
0911 (Operational Manager)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App Received first week, Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
Last week, Nov 2014
AOR Received.
First week, Jan 2015
Med's Request
Middle of October 2015
Med's Done....
Within two days of MR req.
Passport Req..
within 3 weeks of MR/ 2nd week of November 15
VISA ISSUED...
after 1 week of PPR. PPR received in 3rd week of Dec 15
LANDED..........
Not decided the time.
I am answering your questions one after another.

1. Make photocopy of your transcripts and certificates then submit that to controller sections of different universities, as you mentioned, attaching with Academic Records Request Form.
2. Controller section will verify and attest those docs giving seal and signature on Academic Records Request Form.
3. They will give you all the docs within a sealed envelop. Or if you pay them, they will send that with their own responsibility. But I will suggest you to send by yourself. (Caution: don't open the envelop).
4. It is better to send separately because in sender's address and telephone number section on envelop you have to write the information of controller. In place of sender's address don't write your address.
5. WES will accept only DD or CC payment. But DD will take long time for processing. Credit Card is the best way for payment and smooth processing. If you have any friend or relative CC holder in CA, it will take only few seconds for payment.
6. Yes, you can change the payment mode in WES website.
7. Anyway, have you got WES reference number? Are all the universities your obtained degree from Bangladesh?

Here before number 1, start #7, which is getting WES Ref no. that you will get it after paying WES and put WES Ref no. on "Academic Records Request Form" in the place where writing option is available.

If you do not put Ref no on "Academic Records Request Form" and get it sealed off by the uni/institution , well things will be delayed.

UNAB said:
Thank you so much for in details answer........
Yes, my all university degree from Bangladesh.....
Is it require to send HSC certificate as well ?
3 individual DHL/FedEX !!! lot of money !!

Thank you so much

Regards....

UNAB

renegadee

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Previously SGVO, currently Manila
NOC Code......
0911 (Operational Manager)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
App Received first week, Aug 2014
Doc's Request.
No
Nomination.....
Last week, Nov 2014
AOR Received.
First week, Jan 2015
Med's Request
Middle of October 2015
Med's Done....
Within two days of MR req.
Passport Req..
within 3 weeks of MR/ 2nd week of November 15
VISA ISSUED...
after 1 week of PPR. PPR received in 3rd week of Dec 15
LANDED..........
Not decided the time.
Oh.. In my time they asked for HSC as well. Glad to know that they don need it anymore.

Check req docs here.

http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/requireddocuments/index.asp

alibuft said:
Zazakallahu Khairan. Thank you brother.

No need to send HSC certificate. Send only Hons, Masters and PhD.

solution321

Jan 20, 2015
nusrat9991 said:
Ami pathaisi 19 may. Ora rcv korse 25th may. Still now no news .
Do you have any updates ? If u get any pp back notifications pls inform. Already June pp senders are getting back their passports :(

Tia009

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER 17 DECEMBER
AOR Received.
28-01-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
20th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
25th March 2015
Interview........
Weived
Passport Req..
18 September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
06 October 2015
LANDED..........
18th March 2016
Hi All,
passing 92 days post MR (Only MR, no RPRF yet).
As per one of the seniors suggestion, was trying to pay RPRF in advance.
I couldn't pay it, my foreign credit card was not accepted.
Then I asked one of my cousins from canada.
she tried hers and her husband's, both got rejected.
summary, three international cards were rejected paying RPRF.
Seniors, can you shed light/predict any scenario?

nusrat9991

Sep 20, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Already attached with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
06.02.2015 & Medical results have been received Dt-12.02.2015 Decision made-10.05.2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
solution321 said:
Do you have any updates ? If u get any pp back notifications pls inform. Already June pp senders are getting back their passports :(
ok i will infrom if any update.

aendromidous

Star Member
Aug 7, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
17-09-2014
rumel said:
Vaia,

No need to change your mail address. If you want to change it now then it could create problem. It would create more doubt to VO. Just wait with patience and pray to Almighty.

Did you request for GCMS notes?
Check first whether your eligibility is "in progress" or not. If your eligibility is in progress then just let it be. If status is "Not started" then change the address immediately.
dear brother,
I am on of the unfortunate agent victim. my contact address is theirs but residence add is mine. as per my gcms eligibility is passed. what do you suggest me? this waiting for more than a year then this bad news of unauthorized agent is killing me. please suggest me. if possible send a pm.
thanks

rumel

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2173(Software Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
04-03-2015 Doc Received : 25-03-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
File Transfer...
. Second Line : 06-08-2015
Med's Request
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
03-10-2015 Med Received : 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-11-2015 Passport Sent.: 08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015 Passport Received: 06-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
aendromidous said:
dear brother,
I am on of the unfortunate agent victim. my contact address is theirs but residence add is mine. as per my gcms eligibility is passed. what do you suggest me? this waiting for more than a year then this bad news of unauthorized agent is killing me. please suggest me. if possible send a pm.
thanks
Dont worry vaia. Its not wise decision to change your address rigt now. As your eligibility is pass so just wait. Actually, they are waiting to make decision who are in a group. Whether they will ask for explanation or site verification. As its a huge chunk of applications in a group, it can be said that they will not take any negative decision. So lets see and hope for the best. Pray to Almighty Allah. HE is the best planner for all of us.

rumel

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2173(Software Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
04-03-2015 Doc Received : 25-03-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
File Transfer...
. Second Line : 06-08-2015
Med's Request
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
03-10-2015 Med Received : 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-11-2015 Passport Sent.: 08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015 Passport Received: 06-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
neelita07 said:
Vaia, your timeline is similar to me :D
Did you applied through any agency?
Did any site verification happened for you?
Apu, i applied by myself. i got doc request on March, after that I m in waiting state :)