Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Have u evaluated ur education ?
Do u have IELTS ready

If anyone above is NO, u r too late apply as there is cap of 300 applications per category

U can apply with wife old pp copy with attaching copy of receipt for new pp

generalpak said:
Dear Member,

I am planing to apply FSW2013.. I have a valid passport but wife does not have a valid passport(expired) can i apply submit my application with my wife expired passport?

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
generalpak said:
Dear Member,
I am planing to apply FSW2013.. I have a valid passport but wife does not have a valid passport(expired) can i apply submit my application with my wife expired passport?
If u do have IELTS ready it's worth a try, but if u don't have it, u should think twice, as if u book IELTS u will have date in a month time then the result in another month, and by then it's too late for the 300 cap per category, many of these are almost full. Still Best of luck mate....... ;D

Many of my knowns, had been preparing for it, 2 months ahead, and most of them have already applied on the very first week of May with every documents required by CIC.

neel123

Star Member
Nov 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fuad1980 said:
Dear A. Khan,
Thanks for your suggestion. Please note that my wife is pregnant now and she won't be able to do the X-Ray, which is part of the medical. In that case, her medical will remain incomplete. However, my medical will be completed and I will send all the papers together to AVO. But I am not sure, whether in this case, I will get PPR. I guess I have to wait until the child born and then add the child and complete my wife's medical.

Regards,
Fuad
She can do X-Ray with appropriate shield and right exposure as its just a chest X-Ray...contact Dr. Whab's Clinic.

KFH

Star Member
Jan 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
completed babys medical on 28 Feb 2013
Interview........
Alhamdulillah waived
Passport Req..
Submitted on 05/07/2013 via Fedex
VISA ISSUED...
July 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah on September 2013
Tanzina said:
Thank U so much. Apner ki khobor?
I want to extent my visa validity for 2 more months. Hv u any idea about this?

Tanzina
Congrats apa ;D

ochena_pathik

May 23, 2013
Hello every one,

I am a new user of this forum. I got admission for masters program for fall'13 with 4000 CAD fund. I am doing a job and regular tax payer. But I haven’t sufficient amount of money in my account. Is it possible, If I deposit money in this month and apply for CANADIAN VISA next month?

Can relative be a sponsor?

Please suggest me. I need your expert advice.

nijhumprohor

Sep 26, 2012
Tanzina said:
Dear nijhumprohor

I got PPR yesterday (21st may) over mail Alhumdulillah. Hv u any news there? i hv only 1 month n half for visa validity. Its really difficult to manage each n everything by this time. I hv to inform my office at minimum 2 months before about job quite. otherwise they'll make problem about my release letter, experience letter and also PF. I couldn't understand wt to do now?

Tanzina
Hi Tanzina,

First of all Alhamdulillah and congratulations. I think you should send the passport as quick as possible via VFS for the VISA of Permanent residence. Cause they will give you the VISA with the expiry date as thay take at least 3 to 4 weeks to endorse the VISA in your passport or yoou can send and e-mail to SGVO about your condition and i think they will give you some advise on it. Also you didn't mention where you are working, if it is bank than pretty difficult to manage or any other private organization you can check with HR to manage them. I think they will help you. Also for the bank you can check and talk with the HR for this kind of scenario..they can give you penalty for early settlement but obviously you could manage them for the release letter.
I didn't got any answer from SGVO for my PPR yet and i don't what will happen and when they could send me the PPR. Praying to Allah for do the best on us.

Regards
Ramon

Amy612

Aug 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
N/A
fuad1980 said:
Dear A. Khan,
Thanks for your suggestion. Please note that my wife is pregnant now and she won't be able to do the X-Ray, which is part of the medical. In that case, her medical will remain incomplete. However, my medical will be completed and I will send all the papers together to AVO. But I am not sure, whether in this case, I will get PPR. I guess I have to wait until the child born and then add the child and complete my wife's medical.

Regards,
Fuad
Dear Fuad1980,
You are absolutely right. My case was just like you. I didn't do the x-ray but finished all the medical tests. I informed them about my pregnancy. After my child was born, I included her to my application. I did the pending x-ray and my child did the medical. After that they issue PPR.
Remember that if your processing is not done by the date of your medical, you have to do remedical.
For your wife they count the time from the date she will do the other medical tests not the date of X-ray. So you may get very less time to land or may be you have to do remedical.

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
ochena_pathik said:
Hello every one,
I am a new user of this forum. I got admission for masters program for fall'13 with 4000 CAD fund. I am doing a job and regular tax payer. But I haven't sufficient amount of money in my account. Is it possible, If I deposit money in this month and apply for CANADIAN VISA next month? Can relative be a sponsor?
Please suggest me. I need your expert advice.
Calculate the tuition assuming 8,000/ year and living 1250/month ie. 46,000 CAD for two years I.e. 38 lacs BDT of guarantee (some account having significantly more than this) and at least half the money in your account to assure visa officers confidence. Just remember fund is everything they see along with the universities name for admission to issue visa. Best regards.........shumon.

Just a curiosity,(no offense please) if you don't have enough money or scholarship, why you are considering an expensive masters degree from abroad? Remember it's very difficult, even to earn living cost only, by working hard, let alone serious studying for masters degree side by side. It's very much difficult to earn 2000 CAD/ month even for immigrants, who are free to work even for 24 hours, (it's impossible rather, as without a White coller job, if you work full time, 160 hours monthly with basic wages of 6 CAD hourly, some one earns 960 CAD in total. And as student you are never permitted to work more than 80 hours, it's illegal. So the max earning you can expect is 480 CAD and that's it. Legally you require an additional 1500 CAD/ month for next two years. Which is 1 lac 20 thousand monthly in BDT. Why aren't you exploring masters from a reputed Bangladesh university instead? Or even you can explore European universities, as they dont require tuition, living cost only. Anyways, think rationally and take the best step. Best of luck. Cheers.

fuad1980

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
21 June 2014
LANDED..........
18 July 2014
neel123 said:
She can do X-Ray with appropriate shield and right exposure as its just a chest X-Ray...contact Dr. Whab's Clinic.
Hi Neel,

Thanks for your advice. We have decided not to go for the X-ray even if there is 1% chance of damage to the baby. We lost our first child 1 year back, so now the 2nd baby has become priority than Canada. We will now complete all the formalities (except x-ray) and wait for the delivery of the baby. :)

Regards,
Fuad

rahul_380

Feb 4, 2012
Hello Everyone,

This seems like a helpful thread for Canada immigration applicants. Would highly appreciate if anyone can help me out.

I am really confuse with the documents that requires to be sent to WES for educational credential assessment (ECA) !!

Can anyone pls advise me what are the documents that needs to sent to WES by courier service ?? For your information, I've done my BSc. from a reputed private university in Bangladesh.

Please do advise me in such regard !!

Thanks

fuad1980

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
21 June 2014
LANDED..........
18 July 2014
Amy612 said:
Dear Fuad1980,
You are absolutely right. My case was just like you. I didn't do the x-ray but finished all the medical tests. I informed them about my pregnancy. After my child was born, I included her to my application. I did the pending x-ray and my child did the medical. After that they issue PPR.
Remember that if your processing is not done by the date of your medical, you have to do remedical.
For your wife they count the time from the date she will do the other medical tests not the date of X-ray. So you may get very less time to land or may be you have to do remedical.
Dear Amy,

Many thanks for sharing your experience. We have decided not to do the x-ray now. Rather we will complete all the other medical tests and will send the RPRF & PCC as asked. After that we will add the new born baby and complete the remaining medical exam. To buy time, we have decided to do the medical during first week of July as last date to send medical is 16 July. This way, we can have sometime before land as CIC will count time from the date initial medical is done.

Regards,
Fuad

fuad1980

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
21 June 2014
LANDED..........
18 July 2014
Hi Rahul,

I am not sure about this. Please check WES website through the link given in the CIC website.

Regards,
Fuad

rahul_380

Feb 4, 2012
Hello Everyone,

This seems like a helpful thread for Canada immigration applicants. Would highly appreciate if anyone can help me out.

I am really confuse with the documents that requires to be sent to WES for educational credential assessment (ECA) !!

Can anyone pls advise me what are the documents that needs to sent to WES by courier service ?? For your information, I've done my BSc. from a reputed private university in Bangladesh.

Please do advise me in such regard !!

Thanks

fuad1980

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
21 June 2014
LANDED..........
18 July 2014
Dear All,

Please find below a website link, which might be useful for those who are planning to go to Calgary.

http://www.bcaoc.ca/

Regards,
Fuad

ochena_pathik

May 23, 2013
Dear Shumon,

lot of thanks for your quick reply. I wan to know, Is it possible to get Visa if I deposit money in this month and apply VISA in next month?? I am curious about this because I get a renowned professor in my field as an advisor and it is a research based master’s program and there are option to get TA and RA. My tuition fee will be 8565 CAD in Year-1 in which I got 4000 CAD fund. Year-2 and subsequent year Continuing Fee will be 691.08 CAD.

It is possible for me to bring money along with me if I will get VISA. I heard that bank statement should be 4-6 months old. But at this moment I hardly show sufficient amount of money in my bank account only 1 month old.

Please suggest me, what should I do now? Because I University confirm my admission just a few days ago.