ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mhasanrana said:
thank you brother. now i fell like i'm not alone. i have got all my brother's and sister's with me on this forum. they all wish me good all the time. thanks again.
and i have got my transcript hand in. i will send all those document as soon as possible to them. pray for me.
rana
Best of luck !!!!!!!!!

ekarus

Apr 21, 2012
Toronto ON Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
Doc's Request.
Along with application
AOR Received.
April 2011
IELTS Request
Along with application
File Transfer...
May 2011. 'IN PROCESS' from 10 March'14
Med's Request
29 April 2014
Med's Done....
04 May 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29 April 2014...submitted on 18 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
12 June 2014...passport received 23rd July 2014
LANDED..........
17 September 2014
shubro said:
Hello all,

Please forgive my ignorance but right now I am a little confused. I am thinking of applying for Canada immigration as a skilled worker from Bangladesh. I have been studying all forms on the Canada immigration website but have couple confusions which I hope you can resolve with your expertise.

When I downloaded all forms, it asking me to send the completed forms to CIO Nova Scotia, Canada. My understanding was I send all my forms to Singapore. Am I looking at the wrong documents or CIO Canada will send my documents to Singapore?

Where I am able to find information about how much solvency I need to show in my bank account for the immigration? Does this solvency papers are required at the time of application or later on? Is there any guide or suggestion which can help to gather the papers needed?

I can see from Canada immigration website that my job must have to be listed within the eligible occupation list (NOC 2006 or NOC 2011). If I understand correctly this NOC cap resets every year July is that correct? What I meant is I want to apply through NOC 1122 which cap already reached to max but I can apply after July 2012 till the cap reached for that specific NOC am I right?

Once again I thank you all for your time and expert opinion to help me understand the process.
Dear Shuvro,

as Mr. Jnathan said earlier, 1st you have to wait for the next NOC list. as you say your NOC is 1122, this NOC reaches its capacity so fast that you might get only a month to send all your documents. Before next NOC comes out, you can do some important things, these are:

1. prepare all your educational certificates & papers like certificates of SSC & HSC, undergrade/grade school, sealed transcript from your university.

2. sit for IELTS & score atleast 5.5.

3. Get police verification certificate

4. Update your passport

5. update your bank account

6. Get professional certificates from the office you work.

7. Prepare your work experience papers.

8. If you are married, get all documents of your marriage in English

9. Get all previous educational & professional [ if she is also in a profession] documents of your spouse.

10. get birth certificates.

11. prepare all documents for your child.

12. if you have any blood related relatives in Canada, get photocopies of their Canadian passport, driving license, social security card & other documents they have & also their birth certificates from Bangladesh.

so get prepared with all these documents. Please mention if I'm missing something.

AZMO

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct'10
AOR Received.
Feb'11(PER); Mar'11(2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
Mar'11
Med's Request
May'13
Med's Done....
June'13
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
August'13
VISA ISSUED...
August'13
LANDED..........
Hopefully this year
casayed said:
She applied on October 2010,I assume its the mismatch job duties,She applied as dentist but one of work exp was as a Teacher/Instructor of dental students(It my personal view) letter didnt received yet so I will let u know what is the reason soon
Thanks.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
tomhossain said:
Hi All,

This is Babu and I have received my VISA (FSW) couple of months back.

I have been following this forum for some time. This is a great initiative and very much helpfull for everybody. I do have few relevant query and it would nice and helpful to have guidence form you.

- I am planning to move Toronto in 3rd week of June. And i know initialy it will take couple days (1 week or so) to have an house rent agreement. But in the meantime i have not able to confirm a short stay accomodation so far.

By the way my wife and son will accompany me. Please suggest me the available options.

Thanks
Babu
Hope the following links will help you a lot:
Toronto : Short-Stay Accommodation : Recommended >>>
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/toronto-shortstay-accommodation-recommended-t79132.0.html;msg920767#msg920767

2. LANDING IN CANADA ??? -All You Need To Know.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/canada-immigration-forum/-t36735.0.html

mostafiz77

Mar 5, 2012
casayed said:
She applied on October 2010,I assume its the mismatch job duties,She applied as dentist but one of work exp was as a Teacher/Instructor of dental students(It my personal view) letter didnt received yet so I will let u know what is the reason soon

She got job verification few days back from CHC DHAKA
Dear Casayed

she sent doc in 2010 to canada. did she get 1st AOR from CIO?

MSE77

samirsa

Jun 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2012
Doc's Request.
same date
AOR Received.
Application returned due to CAP reached
IELTS Request
with application
LANDED..........
When god allow
deba_avik said:
One of my cousins have been called for an interview recently to attend in Singapore. So, get prepared.

You can be called for an interview for many reasons. They will ask you to bring the docs yo require to carry.
Hi deba_avik

Why has he been called for interview. Does he live in Bangladesh or else where?

samirsa

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
samirsa said:
Hi deba_avik

Why has he been called for interview. Does he live in Bangladesh or else where?

samirsa
The family lives in Bangladesh. My cousin is dependent applicant. They did not marry socially but from court. As they were from two different customs, visa office requires them photographs of marriage but they failed to submit. All other documents are okay. 2006 applicants! Once sent passports but after waiting for more than 2 months, they went to embassy but found the passport without visa. Then they received a letter to face an interview. As CHC, Dhaka is no more, they are to face it going to Spore. That's it, dada.

drtanvirazad

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
Dhaka, B.D
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2010
Doc's Request.
25/06/2010
AOR Received.
1st:25/06/2010 2nd:28/07/2010
IELTS Request
25/06/2010
File Transfer...
TO SVO: 29/06/2010 inpocess: 19/04/2012
Med's Request
15/07/2012
Med's Done....
17/07/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27/8/12, recived on 2/9/12, submitted to svo on 24/9/12
VISA ISSUED...
27/9/2012
LANDED..........
29/06/2013
Debasish da,
how is everything?

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
mostafiz77 said:
Dear Casayed

she sent doc in 2010 to canada. did she get 1st AOR from CIO?

MSE77
1st aor by email form cio ca,2nd aor from sgvo via letter

mhasanrana

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th April 2010
Doc's Request.
23nd June 2010
AOR Received.
23nd June 2010
IELTS Request
sent with full documents
File Transfer...
in process since 18/04/2012
Med's Request
issue 24/12/2013 received 26/12/2013
Med's Done....
31/12/2012 rprf send along with docs 01/01/2013
Interview........
04/12/2012
Passport Req..
issue date 25/02/2013, received 26/02/2013
VISA ISSUED...
passport's submited to vfs 27/02/2013
LANDED..........
waiting for that dream come true
jnathan said:
mhasanrana,

You will be tested at the hardest about your quality and admissionability to Canada.
It will be a stiff task for you now. it is the easiest way to reject someone after conducting an interview. God helped, you badly needed to bypass the interview which unfortunately did't happen. They have serious conern and dount about the genuineness about the papers you sent to them. they will test your English skills, scrutinize your academic certificates.

reason for asking for all the certs: you provided them some fake certificates/they did not believe those certificates have been obtained by 'you' OR they conducted a secret investigation and found them fake.

Once applicant is selected for an Interview only a doomsday could change it. No one else can.
it will take 1-2 years for the Interview to take place and be sure that you will surely be informed about the date and place at least 30-40 days ahead of the interview.

Your chance is 50-50 now with and/or 0.1% if you had provided them something fake which you did not I suppose.

**** Various sources say so called Darul Ihsan University is a black listed institution in Bangladesh and they have numerous campuses (consisting of 1-2 rooms with no basic facilities for higher studies). The private school's law of that country clearly indicates that an higher study institution must have their own campuses and it has to be in one place. DI's owners are in a legal battle for its ownership and the case was pending in the court.

http://www.bdnews24.com/details.php?id=217891&cid=2

Darul Ihsan university under probe for 'irregularities', "The university has failed to maintain quality of education and is involved in selling higher degree certificates," said the circular.

http://news.priyo.com/education/2011/10/26/darul-ihsan-university-under-p-41361.html
hi Janathan,
thanks for your valuable opinion. but just to let you know that CHC can call an applicant for interview anytime and that could be any reason. it doesn't mean, that applicant has submit fake documents to make them confuse. yes you right on that, when they doubt on an application usually they call for an interview. but for your kind information, I have done my MBA on 2001 from DI. I believe you are not gonna compere that time in 2012. Its been quite long. And I haven't got no idea to what is going on DI now a days. any things I have submit obtain by me and all belongs to me. But anyway I will keep that in my mind whatever you said regarding the interview. your information will help me to get through this situation.
thank you again for your good cooperation. if you got any more to say about interview please don't forget to post it up.

best regadrs

mhasanrana

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th April 2010
Doc's Request.
23nd June 2010
AOR Received.
23nd June 2010
IELTS Request
sent with full documents
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
04/12/2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
deba_avik said:
One of my cousins have been called for an interview recently to attend in Singapore. So, get prepared.

You can be called for an interview for many reasons. They will ask you to bring the docs yo require to carry.
thank you deba,
another valuable/important information for me. I asked my law expert, where is my interview could be allocated?? he goes to me it could be on CHC Dhake or CHC Singapore. can't say anything till the letter get hand in.
can you please give me some lights on it. I will be glade. and please pray for me. if got any important advice to give me please send me an Personal Massage.
thanks

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
drtanvirazad said:
Debasish da,
how is everything?
Fine, bro. How is there?

mhasanrana

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th April 2010
Doc's Request.
23nd June 2010
AOR Received.
23nd June 2010
IELTS Request
sent with full documents
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
04/12/2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
deba_avik said:
The family lives in Bangladesh. My cousin is dependent applicant. They did not marry socially but from court. As they were from two different customs, visa office requires them photographs of marriage but they failed to submit. All other documents are okay. 2006 applicants! Once sent passports but after waiting for more than 2 months, they went to embassy but found the passport without visa. Then they received a letter to face an interview. As CHC, Dhaka is no more, they are to face it going to Spore. That's it, dada.
as per as my law expert concern CHC Dhaka is only been closed for issuing any visa or receiving any more application. but consoling work could be continued till the visa office get shut. so I'm quite confused where my interview gonna be taken?? please give me any idea on this (senior forum members).
thanks

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
mhasanrana said:
thank you deba,
another valuable/important information for me. I asked my law expert, where is my interview could be allocated?? he goes to me it could be on CHC Dhake or CHC Singapore. can't say anything till the letter get hand in.
can you please give me some lights on it. I will be glade. and please pray for me. if got any important advice to give me please send me an Personal Massage.
thanks
They will definitely ask you to go to Spore as my cousin and her family have been asked so. Send the required docs ASAP, who knows they might reverse their decision for interview if they are satisfied with!

Regarding your interview, you must know what for they are asking. They will point them out in the letter. Share the things in the forum, hope everyone will try their best to give you proper suggestions. Do sharp.............

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
mhasanrana said:
dear members

I have got a letter receive by air mail yesterday from SGVO according to IP status date on 18th April 2012, as they said its been sand. but most shocking part is they ask me 3 things. mention below as it is..............

1. you are on our interview list. we will let you know about the place, date and time regarding this interview.
2. send us IELTS ( original copy )
3. send al your certificate and transcript ( original only ) to us directly by your university or educational institute.

senior forum members please shine on this. hardly need yours help.

important note : I already discuss with my law expert about this letter and interview. he goes to me its seems a positive sign, because they were go through your so deeply and didn't find any reason to rejection. that's the reason why they asking for those pepper's and they will try to clear there obstruction through this interview. many of them are been refused without asking anything. they they want they could have done with you aswell. if you lucky enough you will through out of it.

please give me some advise and pray for me all brother's and sister's.

Dear, I just remember, this time when I applied for Canadian visit visa, they asked my original certificates. I obtained several times Canadian visa but only this time they asked the original. When I submitted one official just verified and returned me immediately all the original documents and visa issued within short time (earlier than the given schedule).
Before going for interview please let us know, your all brothers and sisters certainly will help you.
Badal