Passport Req..
Unknown
VISA ISSUED...
Unknown
LANDED..........
Unknown
Dear janathan,
your country men are doing this, so sorry for that and shame on you

source: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/recent-unread-topics/-t89656.0.html;topicseen

Passport Tearing at Indian Airports....Read it Carefully.!!!

Be Careful at the Indian Airports, This is a well organized conspiracy by Indian Immigration, Police, Customs and Air India staff with networking at all the Indian International Airports.. Be careful when ever you give your passport to Immigration/ Customs/Air India staff. The pass port can be easily tampered and can create trouble to you. They have found easy way of making money from NRIs. This is the way it works:

At the time of the passenger's departure, if the passenger is not looking at the officer while he is stamping the exit, the officer very cleverly tears away one of the page from the passport. When the passenger leaves the immigration counter, the case is reported on his computer terminal with full details. Now all over India they have got full details of the passenger with Red Flag flashing on the Passport number entered by the departure immigration officer. They have made their money by doing above.

On arrival next time, he is interrogated.

Subject to the passenger's period of stay abroad, his income and standing etc., the price to get rid of the problem is settled by the Police and Immigration people. If someone argues, his future is spoiled because there are always some innocent fellows who think the honesty is the basis of getting justice in India .

Please advise every passenger to be careful at the airport. Whenever they hand over the passport to the counters of Air India , or immigration or the customs, they must be vigilant, should not remove eyes from the passport even if the officer in front tries to divert their attention.

Also, please pass this information to all friends, media men and important politicians. Every month 20-30 cases are happening all over India to rob the NRIs the minute he lands. Similar case has happened with Aramco's Arifuddin. He was traveling with his family. They had six passports. They
Got the visa of America and decided to go via Hyderabad from Jeddah. They reached Hyderabad .Stayed about a month and left for the States. When they reached the States, the page of the American visa on his wife's passport was missing. At the time of departure from Hyderabad it was there, the whole family had to return to Hyderabad helplessly. On arrival at Bombay back, they were caught by the police and now it is over 2 months, they are running after the Police, Immigration officers and the Courts. On going in to details with him, he found out the following: One cannot imagine, neither can believe, that the Indian Immigration dept can play such a nasty game to harass the innocent passengers.

All the passengers traveling to & fro India via Bombay and Hyderabad must be aware of this conspiracy. Every month 15 to 20cases are taking place, at each mentioned airport, of holding the passengers in the crime of tearing away the passport pages. On interviewing some of them, none of them was aware of what had happened. They don't know why, when and who tore away the page from the middle of the passport. One can imagine the sufferings of such people at the hands of the immigration, police and the court procedures in India after that. The number of cases is increasing in the last 2-3 years. People who are arriving at the immigration, they are questioned and their passports are being held and they have to go in interrogation. Obviously, the conspiracy started about 2 to 3 years ago, now the results are coming. Some of the Air India counter staff too is involved in this conspiracy.

KINDLY SEND THIS TO AS MANY AS YOUR FRIENDS ACROSS THE WORLD AND ALSO REQUEST THEM TO CHECK THE PASSPORT AT THE CHECKING COUNTERS AND BEFORE LEAVING THE AIRPORT

Everybody read this very, very carefully please.

Getting to know of this, I am now even scared at the thought of leaving my COPR, passports and other documents unattended at canadian counters when I land....some of the friends may term this a negative approach...but u can understand the seriousness of the consequences and a natural tendency to be apprehensive...comments invited from friends about this view also !!

Regards,
JUNER 2011

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Fiction, Untrue !

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/index.php?action=post;quote=1137876;topic=89656.0;num_replies=9;sesc=b7b495726a49cbabfdb66c7e57e80940

People in India dont like Congress Party and they want Anna Hajare to do something for the country.

srana

Aug 31, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2010
Doc's Request.
25-05-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
20-08-2010, update documents sent 27-01-2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
n/a
Interview........
Unknown
Passport Req..
Unknown
VISA ISSUED...
Unknown
LANDED..........
Unknown
jnathan said:
Fiction, Untrue !

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/index.php?action=post;quote=1137876;topic=89656.0;num_replies=9;sesc=b7b495726a49cbabfdb66c7e57e80940

People in India dont like Congress Party and they want Anna Hajare to do something for the country.
That couldn't be aby political issue. You cought :-*
:p :p :p :p :p :p

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Attention:

***CIO has changed their Courier address ***

Citizenship & Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
Centralized Intake Office
47-49 Dorchester Street Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada

arc_fahim

Jul 9, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello,

ami 1 month age IELTS exam disi, but amar score L:7, R:5.5, W:5.5, S:6 ; over all 6.0 paisi. So amar score for canada immigration is 2+2+2+2=8. But ami jodi IELTS score 7 overall pai.....tahole ki amar point barbe? Because there is a point of FIRST OFFICIAL LANGUAGE. as im a Bangldeshi my 1st language is Bangla. Please help me about this factor.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
arc_fahim

Please use English to get a better support in this forum. and would you please translate that into English?

arc_fahim

Jul 9, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello all,

if someone expecting a baby during processing time....what will be principal applicant's next step??
there are few complicated things. such as,

1. already send the application & fees for two persons....what will be the third persons application & fees payment procedure?
2. where should the principal applicant inform?
3. is there any additional time needed for visa processing?
4. what type of document will be sent in future in that case?

please reply as soon as possible!!!

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
arc_fahim said:
hello,

ami 1 month age IELTS exam disi, but amar score L:7, R:5.5, W:5.5, S:6 ; over all 6.0 paisi. So amar score for canada immigration is 2+2+2+2=8. But ami jodi IELTS score 7 overall pai.....tahole ki amar point barbe? Because there is a point of FIRST OFFICIAL LANGUAGE. as im a Bangldeshi my 1st language is Bangla. Please help me about this factor.
to get higher points from IELTS , you need:
L = 7.5 (4 points)
R= 6.5 (4 points)
W= 6.5 (4 points)
S= 6.5 (4 points)
total = 16 points

arc_fahim

Jul 9, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello,
one month ago i was sitted for IELTS exam, but my score L:7, R:5.5, W:5.5, S:6 ; i got over all 6.0 . So my score for canada immigration is 2+2+2+2=8. But if i get IELTS score 7 overall .....will it increasing my point (such as 10/12) ? Because there is a clause of FIRST OFFICIAL LANGUAGE. as im a Bangldeshi my 1st language is Bangla. is there any obligations / change of point for first & second official language? Please help me about this factor.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
arc_fahim said:
hello,
one month ago i was sitted for IELTS exam, but my score L:7, R:5.5, W:5.5, S:6 ; i got over all 6.0 . So my score for canada immigration is 2+2+2+2=8. But if i get IELTS score 7 overall .....will it increasing my point (such as 10/12) ? Because there is a clause of FIRST OFFICIAL LANGUAGE. as im a Bangldeshi my 1st language is Bangla. is there any obligations / change of point for first & second official language? Please help me about this factor.
already replied first part of your question.
regarding the last part: NO, you first official language is Bangla and 2nd is English & u can't change it

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
arc_fahim,

1. Notarized copy of my baby's birth certificate.
2. Notarized copy of baby's passport.
3. 4 photographs.
4. Updated Form IMM5406 (Additional Family Information) for me and my wife including my baby's info.
5. Updated Page 2 of Form IMM0008 (Application for Permanent Residence in Canada) for me including my baby's info.
6. Form IMM5620 (Fee Payment Form - Application for Permanent Residence Federal Skilled Worker Class) including processing fee of Canadian $150 for my son.

Toru

Oct 30, 2011
Dr.Hasib said:
Attention:

***CIO has changed their Courier address ***

Federal Skilled Worker
47-49 Dorchester Street Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada
Dear Dr. Hasib,
I have already post my application last evening with the address you have provided:
Federal Skilled Worker
47-49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada
However, today when I have checked the information guide, they have recommended the following address:
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
196 George Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 1J3
Canada
I am bit worry what will happen with my application? Could you advice me regarding the issue?
I am not sure when they have updated the address. If anyone has an idea?
Regards
Sahahin.

arc_fahim

Jul 9, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr.Hasib said:
to get higher points from IELTS , you need:
L = 7.5 (4 points)
R= 6.5 (4 points)
W= 6.5 (4 points)
S= 6.5 (4 points)
total = 16 points
but first official language / second official language er ki kono baper ase? because 1st official language er jonno point dekhtesi 4 kore.....but 2nd official language er jonno point dekhtesi 2 kore on each segment? ei segregation ta explain korben please !!

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Toru said:
Dear Dr. Hasib,
I have already post my application last evening with the address you have provided:
Federal Skilled Worker
47-49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 5Z2
Canada
However, today when I have checked the information guide, they have recommended the following address:
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Federal Skilled Worker
196 George Street
Sydney, NS
B1P 1J3
Canada
I am bit worry what will happen with my application? Could you advice me regarding the issue?
I am not sure when they have updated the address. If anyone has an idea?
Regards
Sahahin.
yeah, that online EG7 guide is erratic..however the PDF version of EG7 and CIC's contact us page shows 47-49 Dorchester Street and that's the new address of CIO :D
FYI, when we applied CIO's office address was 196 george street.