Passport Req..
September 2010
VISA ISSUED...
October 2010
LANDED..........
Dont know
jnathan said:
Mushfiq,

did they ask you to provide them the Net worth statement?
idas got that from CHC SG, nowadays CHC SG is sending this to almost everyone.
moreover, did you send any Property statement with your full docs?

HOQchowdhury ,

CHC Sg is lagging for the March and April 2010 full docs senders. May 2010's are getting their medicals now but my guess is that they halted processing of March and April 2010 full docs and sent medical to some pre 2008 applicants. you will get yours, dont worry. wait for a month or two or you might get it within next few weeks.
Hi Jnathan,

Yes, They asked me to provide Net worth Statement, In my Full doc, I have not submitted any property statement.

Thanks

Musfiq

goal

Jun 8, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-10
idas said:
Congrats Musfiq on getting the Med & RPRF req. :)
Hi idas ,

It looks like that medical issued and done at the same time ,what about your PPR .

Goal

idas

Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
DONE :-)
goal said:
Hi idas ,

It looks like that medical issued and done at the same time ,what about your PPR .

Goal
Hi goal

My medical was issued on 11th and i received it on 18th done it on 24th and it reached on SG 26th. I haven't received my ppr yet. :(

You are one month ahead of mine. as per my calculation you should get your PPR by next 10 days.

Take care.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
idas,

people who got their medical done should think more on how to succeed in Canada rather than getting eagerly sadistic about their 100% sure Visa. Canada is a tough tough country those never been there. Prepare your $$$$$ to spend in the 10 times more costly city than Dhaka, Subway system, thir healthcare, schooling for kids, housing, utilities etc.

On top of everything, how to get a job having no Canadian Degree.

goal

Jun 8, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-10
idas said:
Hi goal

My medical was issued on 11th and i received it on 18th done it on 24th and it reached on SG 26th. I haven't received my ppr yet. :(

You are one month ahead of mine. as per my calculation you should get your PPR by next 10 days.

Take care.
Hi idas ,

Yes, a bit ahead of you, I sent MY SON'S MEDICAL on August 18, VO received that on August 22 as per Fedex website. SG VO received my wife's & mine on July 28 .

Goal

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
ripon243 got his PPR today . good luck to him.

idas

Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
jnathan said:
idas,

people who got their medical done should think more on how to succeed in Canada rather than getting eagerly sadistic about their 100% sure Visa. Canada is a tough tough country those never been there. Prepare your $$$$$ to spend in the 10 times more costly city than Dhaka, Subway system, thir healthcare, schooling for kids, housing, utilities etc.

On top of everything, how to get a job having no Canadian Degree.
Jnathan,

Thanks for cheering me up. I am fully aware of how costly city Toronto (or any other city in Canada) is and i would have not applied for PR if i can't handle the pressure there.

About being sadistic! To you that may be sadistic, but to me i was just expressing my feelings. I think this forum is for shearing information and help each other out. I know u r frustrated about not getting medical yet. You have expressed your anger in this forum many times, that why CHC is not processing the files received earlier which they are processing now? I may be very lucky as i got my med on 3.5 months but i hv seen people who got it even earlier. Think about those who is waiting for 4-5 years for their med req. That's the whole point of checking your motivation to move to a new place tearing all the roots you have here. I think we better quit pointing fingers to one another and help each other more as we have only each other in a new country (If we all get lucky to get PR).

On top of everything, people before me has become successful in Canada having no Canadian Degree and if Allah wishes i will too.

Sorry for the harsh words, No hard feelings.

Take care.

Kartic

Star Member
Mar 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr.Hasib said:
Dear bangladeshi brothers,
CIO document checklist shows that we have to submit "2 self-addressed mailing labels one in English or French and the second in the official language of your country"
Does it mean i have to print out my address in A4 pages, one in english and one in Bangla?
Waiting fro your reply.
should i send "2 self-addressed mailing labels " to singapore also?? I send it CIO Canada only, not to Singapore because local visa office me.ntion nothing about that. What others people do?

idas

Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Kartic said:
should i send "2 self-addressed mailing labels " to singapore also?? I send it CIO Canada only, not to Singapore because local visa office me.ntion nothing about that. What others people do?
Kartic, to SG you need not to send the mailing labels. But you have to send every document mentioned on VO doc requirement list. As it changes time to time it's better to download the latest one and check jut before you send the docs.

Musfiq

Jul 27, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
May 2010
Med's Request
August 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 2010
VISA ISSUED...
October 2010
LANDED..........
Dont know
goal said:
Hi idas ,

Yes, a bit ahead of you, I sent MY SON'S MEDICAL on August 18, VO received that on August 22 as per Fedex website. SG VO received my wife's & mine on July 28 .

Goal
Hi Goal,

I have done my medical yesterday in Dhanmondi (Dr. Habibur Rahman), how I could know that VO SG received my Medical report? they (DMP)have not given me any ref no.

Thanks
Musfiq

idas

Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Musfiq said:
Hi Goal,

I have done my medical yesterday in Dhanmondi (Dr. Habibur Rahman), how I could know that VO SG received my Medical report? they (DMP)have not given me any ref no.

Thanks
Musfiq
They do not give you the ref no right away. The reports get completed next day morning and they will send it at next day evening. so if you call them today after 4/5 pm then you can get the courier name and ref no.

By the way, could you share your experience with Dr. Habibur Rahman.

Take care

swapnochary

Jul 27, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2010
Doc's Request.
03-03-2010
AOR Received.
07-04-2010
IELTS Request
L - 7.5, R - 6.5, W - 6.5, S - 8.0, Ov. All. - 7
Med's Request
12-07-2010
Med's Done....
02-08-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
31-08-2010 PP submitted: 14-09-2010 Decision made: 05-10-10
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2010 VISA RCVD...: 24-10-2010
LANDED..........
GOD KNOWS
@ ripon243
I got the Personal net worth statement with medical request though i sent only FDR statements with my full docs. I didnt show any personal property at all. I think it depends on any other factors, or only on thier wish.. ...

swapnochary

ripon243 said:
Janthan,

I only sent FDR statement with my full docs.

I did not receive any net worth statement with Med req.

Is it true---those persons are getting net worth statement who were sending and showing personal property to CHC SINGAPORE.

This is my understanding,,,,,may be wrong...

Musfiq

Jul 27, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
May 2010
Med's Request
August 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 2010
VISA ISSUED...
October 2010
LANDED..........
Dont know
idas said:
They do not give you the ref no right away. The reports get completed next day morning and they will send it at next day evening. so if you call them today after 4/5 pm then you can get the courier name and ref no.

By the way, could you share your experience with Dr. Habibur Rahman.

Take care
Thanks for ur info. Basically I didn't find any wrong with them, they behaved well, just found the equipment thay are using for test looks quite old. Rate is 5,500.00 for 2 person which is resonable, I think.

swapnochary

Jul 27, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-01-2010
Doc's Request.
03-03-2010
AOR Received.
07-04-2010
IELTS Request
L - 7.5, R - 6.5, W - 6.5, S - 8.0, Ov. All. - 7
Med's Request
12-07-2010
Med's Done....
02-08-2010
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
31-08-2010 PP submitted: 14-09-2010 Decision made: 05-10-10
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-2010 VISA RCVD...: 24-10-2010
LANDED..........
GOD KNOWS
Any friend can give idea about the Air fair from DHK to Toronto ? how much weight can one person carry, and if there any restriction for any kind of goods... on plane ... etc.
pls share ur ideas and thinking....

swapnochary