Interview........
04/12/2012
Passport Req..
issue date 25/02/2013, received 26/02/2013
VISA ISSUED...
passport's submited to vfs 27/02/2013
LANDED..........
waiting for that dream come true
on the other hand rest of VO already start issuing MR. But SGVO ain't done not a single one yet. (senior expert) please anyone get back to on this. we really need to know something about this.

rana

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
mhasanrana,

Canadian PR visa cannot be a glory by any means. You will not be doing better there than your potential.
There are plenty of other things to enjoy in your own country, seems like you guys are suffering from HIV in your country and thinking it will be cured once you're in Canada, WRONG !!!! . actually you are doing far better in your country where there is no recession, far less unemployment rate than Canada, no job cuts or cost cutting measures on the way. better work on having skills in fields which could bring better chances for you in your country as well as in Canada if you ever get to go there.

CHC Singapore is one of the finest missions of Canada when it comes to scrutinizing documents and reaching decisions. They don't work they way you think. an official of a country which is reeling from recession cannot issue thousands of visas just because the applicants are restless, in extreme pain or extremely tired. They don't give a damn to what others are thinking. its their industry requirements that makes them hungry for bringing more Permanent Residents.

Read the post made by one of the members, soon the ending bells will ring for 280,000 Pre Feb applicants.
You'll know your fates in coming months.

mzr

Star Member
Jan 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-11-2010
Med's Request
28-08-2011
Med's Done....
06-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2012, I received PP in hand 28-06-2012
LANDED..........
5 Sept 2012
Thanks for trolling jnathan as you have done for so long in these forums.

Everyone else - dont lose hope - Canada is still a 1st world nation and a mid-level (blue/white) collar job over there will get you a much nicer lifestyle then a top level position here > in Bangladesh you have no electricity/skyrocketing gas-petrol/no water/poor quality of food (resulting in food poising every month!)/upcoming major earthquake - this is what you can leave behind. Sure you can move from a donkeys head to a lions tail but atleast the lion would not be living in dirt all day!

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
mzr said:

Everyone else - dont lose hope - Canada is still a 1st world nation and a mid-level (blue/white) collar job over there will get you a much nicer lifestyle then a top level position here > in Bangladesh you have no electricity/skyrocketing gas-petrol/no water/poor quality of food (resulting in food poising every month!)/upcoming major earthquake - this is what you can leave behind. Sure you can move from a donkeys head to a lions tail but atleast the lion would not be living in dirt all day!
well said mzr...Jnathan says crap all the time cause he is fed up waiting for Canada PR visa 8)

Shaheenaz

Mar 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October ,2011
AOR Received.
December, 2011
File Transfer...
February ,2012
Med's Request
RE-MED : July 16, 2012
Med's Done....
Aug , 2011.
Passport Req..
July 05, 2012 . Passport received by SVO : Aug 19, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 12, 2012. Passport Received from VFS: Sept 20, 2012
LANDED..........
October 9, 2012
mzr said:

I wish there was a "like" button like facebook here too ..super like

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
Teaspoon said:
Is this date okay !!!!
Can you make another date at the same place after 22 May? After visiting Canada, I am now in the USA but wish to meet you.

TODAY I had a long discussion with an old immigrant. They are now doing very well - having own house with full payment made, children are going to expansive school, yearly vacation etc. What is the secret of their success?She said one when worked surviving job then another was engaged in study. Finally both of them were having Canadian certificates and good jobs.

Wish you all the best.
Badal

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Badal789 said:
Can you make another date at the same place after 22 May? After visiting Canada, I am now in the USA but wish to meet you.

TODAY I had a long discussion with an old immigrant. They are now doing very well - having own house with full payment made, children are going to expansive school, yearly vacation etc. What is the secret of their success?She said one when worked surviving job then another was engaged in study. Finally both of them were having Canadian certificates and good jobs.

Wish you all the best.
Badal
let me discuss with other member , for the next date

zafrulbd

Jun 21, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore now change to Manila(07-05-2015)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 -06-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
Nomination.....
30-09-2014
AOR Received.
16 April 2015
IELTS Request
23-11-2013
File Transfer...
07-05-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-5-2015 Received 23 May 2015 Decision made-29.May 2015
Interview........
23-12-2013
Passport Req..
09-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Delivery 26 August (Visa issue 27 july 2015 thanks to ALLAHA)
LANDED..........
22 October 2015
BDAPP2011 said:
Dear all!

I applied in Jan 2011 and SVO acknowledged it on March 2011.

Now It has referred a Document Update letter with a headline- Additional Information required, to me with a Sentence:

Copies of Secondary and Higher School transcripts /certificates for yourself and your spouse" should be sent within 60 days.

Here whats the meaning of Higher School in respect of Canada Immigration?
Does it means HSC only or HSC and University both?

I'm confused whether i have to send them only Transcript and Certificates of SSC and HSC or I have to send them all regarding SSC, HSC, Hons and Masters!

Thanks
They want from you SSC & HSC all document but if you confused then you send all education document its better.but all paper serial maintain nicely by paperclip from ssc.

Raj_Hoque

Feb 13, 2012
Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
LANDED..........
December 30, 2012
Badal789 said:

Wish you all the best.
Badal
Hi Badal,

Seems like you applied in SGVO but residing in USA. Correct me if I am wrong. I have also applied under SGVO. But planning to move to USA end of this year. Anyone can advice how to transfer my File from SGVO to Buffalo/LA in USA for further processing. Means I won't be coming back to Dhaka in 9 -12 months after going to USA, hence willing to process my files from there as SGVO is moving like a Turtles...and it is really uncertain when the bells will be ringing be it good or bad.

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
BDAPP2011 said:
Dear all!

I applied in Jan 2011 and SVO acknowledged it on March 2011.

Now It has referred a Document Update letter with a headline- Additional Information required, to me with a Sentence:

Copies of Secondary and Higher School transcripts /certificates for yourself and your spouse" should be sent within 60 days.

Here whats the meaning of Higher School in respect of Canada Immigration?
Does it means HSC only or HSC and University both?

I'm confused whether i have to send them only Transcript and Certificates of SSC and HSC or I have to send them all regarding SSC, HSC, Hons and Masters!

Thanks
please share your detailed time line with NOC and Category.

BDAPP2011

May 3, 2012
Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: SG
NOC Code......: 3131
App. Filed.......: 01 January, 2011
AOR Received (from VO): March 07, 2011
File Transfer...: Feb 01, 2011
E-cas: RBVO since Feb 29, 2011

I passed SSC in 1992 and HSC 1994.
VO demanded copies of Transcript/ Certificates of Seconday and Higher School

For SSC and HSC, are there transcript from Board?

If I submit them copies of MARKS SHEET of SSC and HSC instead of transcript, will it be okay?

or I have to collect Transcript of SSC and HSC from the board now?

if any member of this group have concrete idea regarding this please asist me.

mhasanrana

Star Member
Apr 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
9th April 2010
Doc's Request.
23nd June 2010
AOR Received.
23nd June 2010
IELTS Request
sent with full documents
File Transfer...
in process since 18/04/2012
Med's Request
issue 24/12/2013 received 26/12/2013
Med's Done....
31/12/2012 rprf send along with docs 01/01/2013
Interview........
04/12/2012
Passport Req..
issue date 25/02/2013, received 26/02/2013
VISA ISSUED...
passport's submited to vfs 27/02/2013
LANDED..........
waiting for that dream come true
jnathan said:
mhasanrana,

Canadian PR visa cannot be a glory by any means. You will not be doing better there than your potential.
There are plenty of other things to enjoy in your own country, seems like you guys are suffering from HIV in your country and thinking it will be cured once you're in Canada, WRONG !!!! . actually you are doing far better in your country where there is no recession, far less unemployment rate than Canada, no job cuts or cost cutting measures on the way. better work on having skills in fields which could bring better chances for you in your country as well as in Canada if you ever get to go there.

CHC Singapore is one of the finest missions of Canada when it comes to scrutinizing documents and reaching decisions. They don't work they way you think. an official of a country which is reeling from recession cannot issue thousands of visas just because the applicants are restless, in extreme pain or extremely tired. They don't give a damn to what others are thinking. its their industry requirements that makes them hungry for bringing more Permanent Residents.

Read the post made by one of the members, soon the ending bells will ring for 280,000 Pre Feb applicants.
Janatha,

I like to thanks for that beautiful speech. I will not gonna make you wrong for that wrote up here. its depends on the perception. so many people in this world got so many different principle, different point of view. let me make you clear a bit, people who applied for PR those all are skilled people. they know there way to find and way to go. but still they have ambition to steep up ahead. that's the reason why they applied oversees. not only to make a lot of money, but also for the better future and social security status and for get proper human rights. which is not really well practiced in bangladesh. we are proud to be Bangladeshi. but it doesn't mean that can't explore our self. I believe we people who think to go and settle on abroad, they also helping the nation by increasing the foreign remittance. we should be glade for that.

on more thing brov, to get Canadian PR it's a glory. cause you have to compete your self from millions of applicant's. you have to prove you self that you are smart enough to live and work in Canada. other wise you won't get that. they will kick you out brov. if you see you will find your self on that line. trust me. you also waiting so long to get it. and you also rushing you self though.
why not you can't think that way, once you losing your chance that's your nation is losing chances as well. so what's a point to get educated, if you can't help your self and others??? always remember we should be ambitious but we shouldn't be greedy. we should not forget our quality and identity. If I'm not wrong, you are bangali. cause I have read couple of your previous post, which was on bangla. then tell me was you not wrong when you hide your identity and change your name to Janatan?? didn't even think once about your country then???

I'm sorry for that brother. I know you are the senior member on this forum. and you always try to help people and sorting out people's problem. I should not write you back on this way. but you didn't leave me any choice.do not take that personal. think positive that you might learn something from it. we are here to share each others problem and get solution by someone. not here to taking pitch out to others. we should focus on our achievement.

one more thing I know SGVO is not gonna run there administration that the I way we expect. the reason why I have post that up ,cause never know may some one have any update information. and he/she was about to post. I was only try to speed them up a little bit.

regards
RANA

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
BDAPP2011 said:
Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: SG
NOC Code......: 3131
App. Filed.......: 01 January, 2011
AOR Received (from VO): March 07, 2011
File Transfer...: Feb 01, 2011
E-cas: RBVO since Feb 29, 2011
I passed SSC in 1992 and HSC 1994.
VO demanded copies of Transcript/ Certificates of Seconday and Higher School
For SSC and HSC, are there transcript from Board?
If I submit them copies of MARKS SHEET of SSC and HSC instead of transcript, will it be okay? YES
or I have to collect Transcript of SSC and HSC from the board now?
if any member of this group have concrete idea regarding this please asist me.
mark sheet = transcript ; no worries!!

where do u work, btw?

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
Raj_Hoque said:
Hi Badal,

Seems like you applied in SGVO but residing in USA. Correct me if I am wrong. I have also applied under SGVO. But planning to move to USA end of this year. Anyone can advice how to transfer my File from SGVO to Buffalo/LA in USA for further processing. Means I won't be coming back to Dhaka in 9 -12 months after going to USA, hence willing to process my files from there as SGVO is moving like a Turtles...and it is really uncertain when the bells will be ringing be it good or bad.
Na bhai, I live in Dhaka but now visiting USA and Canada.
Will be back during end of May.

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
jnathan said:
mhasanrana,

As you said ``actually you are doing far better in your country where there is no recession`` - better you withdraw your application at least one case will be reduced.