+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

osti

Star Member
May 27, 2009
Jnathan

Yes you are right. Honestly I haven't paid the representative and I would not do as most of the work myself I did it. Can a visa officer after that reject my application even if there is no proof that I paid a representative? Like I was honest , but what if the gentleman didn't believe me, is he allowed by law to decline my application based on assumption?

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
osti said:
Jnathan

Yes you are right. Honestly I haven't paid the representative and I would not do as most of the work myself I did it. Can a visa officer after that reject my application even if there is no proof that I paid a representative? Like I was honest , but what if the gentleman didn't believe me, is he allowed by law to decline my application based on assumption?
osti, u have don very well, nothing to worry at all okay !

Case officers responsibility is to review the case and pass it to the next level for processing further. ;D

next level issued the medical and visa. i think in your case the case officer is happy with you and pass it to the next level , sooooo chill ! cross your finger and wait for the medical

sMark

Star Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
June 2010
AOR Received.
July 2010
Med's Request
11 Oct, 2012
Med's Done....
22 Oct, 2012
Mun said:
Hi All,
I need some suggestions from you who are here for long days.
I applied to FSW in April'10 and sent all papers to Singapore in June'10.
In June'11, my status was changed into "IN PROCESS".
Then last January'12 they asked for updated documents. and i sent it within the time.
I have changed my mailing address in this time; but they put wrong address first time.
while informing it they apologized and corrected it.
But still my status is "In Process" and "Singapore Office may contact you" remains from the very beginning.
Can anyone tell me what is happening there?
is there any possibilities to get visa from them?
Looking for somebodies quick response.

Regards

Mun
Hi Mun,

your timeline is almost same as mine. I have not got any update from SVO as well. Inshallah our waiting time will be over very soon.

aneeka26

Star Member
Apr 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All, hope u all are doing fantastic. I am New to dis forum. I would really appreciate if anyone could answer my following questions

whether vo visits ur provided work place to verify or not?

If i show my Bank certificate in terms of proof of fund will it be okay? or do they require more documents? or is dere any possibility they might ask for the bank statement in further stage?

I would like to take my Biological son and my adopted daughter along wid me. So is it going to slow done my application processing time due to my daughter's adoption papers?

Thanks in advanced

Best Regards
Aneeka

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
aneeka26 said:
Dear All, hope u all are doing fantastic. I am New to dis forum. I would really appreciate if anyone could answer my following questions

whether vo visits ur provided work place to verify or not?

If i show my Bank certificate in terms of proof of fund will it be okay? or do they require more documents? or is dere any possibility they might ask for the bank statement in further stage?

I would like to take my Biological son and my adopted daughter along wid me. So is it going to slow done my application processing time due to my daughter's adoption papers?

Thanks in advanced

Best Regards
Aneeka
1. 50- 50 chance (of verification)
2. bank statement is sufficient. In my case, VO asked for bank statement again at later stage with medical request. same thing could happen to u
3.YES, it will delay your process, there is a great possibility that you & your adopted daughter will be asked to attend an interview.

good luck with your application process.

aneeka26

Star Member
Apr 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr.Hasib said:
1. 50- 50 chance (of verification)
2. bank statement is sufficient. In my case, VO asked for bank statement again at later stage with medical request. same thing could happen to u
3.YES, it will delay your process, there is a great possibility that you & your adopted daughter will be asked to attend an interview.

good luck with your application process.
Thanks Dr. Hasib,

What if i show dem my FDR along my medical papers. is dat alryt? Btw i can see u r already in Canada. Wud u mind to share ur experience over dere so far?

Mun

Star Member
Apr 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2010
Doc's Request.
june 2010
File Transfer...
june 2010
sMark said:
Hi Mun,

your timeline is almost same as mine. I have not got any update from SVO as well. Inshallah our waiting time will be over very soon.
Dear sMark,
Formerly i did not agree to go abroad.
But after setting mind, it is quite difficult to wait for this.
one of my colleagues got his visa within 1 and qtr yr.
So frustrating grasps me continuously.
Dear sMark, can i again start a file now?

Regards

Saiful

sMark

Star Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
June 2010
AOR Received.
July 2010
Med's Request
11 Oct, 2012
Med's Done....
22 Oct, 2012
Mun said:
Dear sMark, can i again start a file now?

Regards

Saiful
I could not understand this question. But it seems to me that, you want to know whether you are able to apply again? Yes you can. If your NOC is still in the list and the cap is not yet reached, then definitely you should apply again.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
The updated list is here:
So far people from Prejune (Singapore) have got IP date are as follows:

1. ttamanna
2. deba_avik
3. bamepo
4. GTL
5. Robindesbois
6. uroy
7. hoquejamal
8. azaman
9. Bandwidth
10. bembolrocco
11. MSKC
12. Dr. Fuad

Anyone else??

sMark

Star Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
June 2010
AOR Received.
July 2010
Med's Request
11 Oct, 2012
Med's Done....
22 Oct, 2012
I need some feedback from the applicants, who add their new born babies in the existing application or any one else who has some idea. My question is:

In average, how long it may take for SVO to charge the credit card or the bank draft for new born baby's application fee (cad$150)?

In my situation, I add my new born baby on September, 2011. But after that, still now the fee not yet being charged by SVO. In the mean time my credit card validity date will expired in few months. What should I do now? Send SVO an email? or Send another updated fee paying form with my new credit card number?

Thanking you in advance.

arif2095

Star Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted
AOR Received.
01 March 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
03 October 2011
Med's Done....
15 October 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23 May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
06 June 2012
sMark, in case of bank draft it should take around one month if you are in process, as it happened in my case. What is your application status now? I think it's better to send them an inquiry. It would also be a chance for you to know your application status.

Arif

sMark said:
I need some feedback from the applicants, who add their new born babies in the existing application or any one else who has some idea. My question is:

In average, how long it may take for SVO to charge the credit card or the bank draft for new born baby's application fee (cad$150)?

In my situation, I add my new born baby on September, 2011. But after that, still now the fee not yet being charged by SVO. In the mean time my credit card validity date will expired in few months. What should I do now? Send SVO an email? or Send another updated fee paying form with my new credit card number?

Thanking you in advance.

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deba_avik said:
The updated list is here:
So far people from Prejune (Singapore) have got IP date are as follows:

1. ttamanna
2. deba_avik
3. bamepo
4. GTL
5. Robindesbois
6. uroy
7. hoquejamal
8. azaman
9. Bandwidth
10. bembolrocco
11. MSKC
12. Dr. Fuad

Anyone else??
are all of them frmo same NOC ? I mean NOC 1111 ?

sMark

Star Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
Doc's Request.
June 2010
AOR Received.
July 2010
Med's Request
11 Oct, 2012
Med's Done....
22 Oct, 2012
arif2095 said:
sMark, in case of bank draft it should take around one month if you are in process, as it happened in my case. What is your application status now? I think it's better to send them an inquiry. It would also be a chance for you to know your application status.

Arif
Thank you Arif. My status is legendary :(. "In Process" with RBVO.

zafrulbd

Jun 21, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore now change to Manila(07-05-2015)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 -06-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
Nomination.....
30-09-2014
AOR Received.
16 April 2015
IELTS Request
23-11-2013
File Transfer...
07-05-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-5-2015 Received 23 May 2015 Decision made-29.May 2015
Interview........
23-12-2013
Passport Req..
09-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Delivery 26 August (Visa issue 27 july 2015 thanks to ALLAHA)
LANDED..........
22 October 2015
দক্ষরা দ্রুত কানাডায় অভিবাসী হবে

দ্য বেঙ্গলি টাইমস ডটকম
অর্থনৈতিক উন্নয়ন ও কর্মসংস্থানের সুযোগ সৃষ্টির মাধ্যমে কানাডার দীর্ঘস্থায়ী সমৃদ্ধি নিশ্চিত করতে দ্রুত, কার্যকর ও নমনীয় একটি অভিবাসন নীতি গড়ে তোলার লক্ষ্যে কেন্দ্রীয় সরকার ইকোনমিক অ্যাকশন প্লান-২০১২ ঘোষণা করেছে। ঘোষিত পরিকল্পনা অনুযায়ী, সিটিজেনশিপ অ্যান্ড ইমিগ্রেশন (সিআইসি) কানাডা ২০০৮ সালের ২৭ ফেব্রুয়ারির আগে যারা অর্থনৈতিক অভিবান কমসূচির আওতায় দক্ষ শ্রমিক ক্যাটাগরিতে আবেদন করেছে, প্রক্রিয়া বন্ধ করে তাদের প্রায় সবার অর্থই ফিরিয়ে দেওয়া হবে, পাশাপাশি তামাদি হয়ে যাওয়া আবেদনপত্র বাতিল বলে বিবেচিত হবে। সিটিজেনশীপ ও ইমিগ্রেশন মন্ত্রী জেসন কেনি জানান, দ্রুত পরিবর্তনশীল শ্রমবাজারের সঙ্গে তাল মিলিয়ে চলার ক্ষেত্রে কানাডার কেন্দ্রীয় দক্ষ শ্রমিক কর্মসূচির বকেয়া আবেদনের বিষয়টি অন্যতম প্রতিবন্ধক হয়ে উঠেছে। তিনি বলেন, আট বছর ধরে আবেদন প্রক্রিয়া শেষ করতে না পারায় নতুন আবেদনের ব্যাপারে সিদ্ধান্ত নেওয়ার সক্ষমতা কমে আসছে। এর ফলে কানাডার জন্য আশুপ্রয়োজনীয় মেধাবী ও দক্ষ একটি জনশক্তি গড়ে তোলা দুরূহ হয়ে পড়েছে।
জানা গেছে, ইকোনমিক অ্যাকশন প্লানের আওতায় সিআইসি অর্থনৈতিক অভিবাসন কর্মসূচিকে সময়োপযোগী করে কানাডার শ্রমবাজারের চাহিদা মেটাতে সঠিক দক্ষতাসম্পন্ন আবেদনের ব্যাপারে খুব দ্রুত পদক্ষেপ নেবে এবং তাদের বছর ভিত্তিতে নয় বরং নির্দিষ্ট মাসের ভিত্তিতে অভিবাসনের অনুমতি দেওয়া হবে। বিদ্যমান যোগ্যতা মানদণ্ড অনুযায়ী ফরেন স্কিলড ওয়ার্কার্স (এফএসডব্লিউ) ক্যাটাগরিতে করা আবেদনের ক্ষেত্রে সৃষ্ট জট অপসারিত হলে সিআিইসির পক্ষে দক্ষ শ্রমিকদের কানাডায় আসার জন্য প্রয়োজনীয় অবকাঠামোর ওপর নজর দেওয়া সহজতর হবে।
প্রস্তাবিত আইন অনুযায়ী, সিআইসি দক্ষ বিদেশি শ্রমিক ক্যাটাগরিতে ২০০৮ সালের ২৭ ফেব্রুয়ারির আগে যারা আবেদন করেছে, তাদের ফাইল বন্ধ করে দেওয়া হবে। সেই সঙ্গে অভিবাসন কর্মকর্তা ২০১২ সালের ২৯ মার্চ ঘোষিত নির্বাচন মানদণ্ড অনুযায়ী যেসব আবেদনের ব্যাপারে কোনো সিদ্ধান্ত নিতে পারেননি, সেসবও বন্ধ হয়ে যাবে। প্রস্তাবিত এই আইনের ফলে প্রায় দুই লাখ ৮০ হাজার আবেদনকারী এবং তাদের পোষ্যের আবেদনপত্র বাতিল হয়ে যাবে ধারণা করা হচ্ছে। সিআইসি শিগগিরই নতুন আইনের প্রভাব পড়া এফএসডব্লিউ আবেদনকারীদের দেওয়া ফি বাবদ অর্থের পুরোটাই ফেরত দেওয়ার প্রক্রিয়া শুরু করবে। অন্যদিকে আনুমানিক ২০ হাজার আবেদনকারী, যারা নির্বাচনী মানদণ্ডটির ধাপ পেরিয়ে এসেছে, সিআইসি তাদের কানাডায় আসা না আসার ব্যাপারে চূড়ান্ত সিদ্ধান্ত না নেওয়া পর্যন্ত আবেদনপ্রক্রিয়া অব্যাহত থাকবে।
বিগত এক দশকে কানাডায় আসার জন্য এফএসডব্লিউ আবেদনের সংখ্যা অত্যাধিক বেড়ে অভিবাসীর বার্ষিক মোট সংখ্যাকেও ছাড়িয়ে যায়। এর ফলে আবেদনপত্র যাচাই-বাছাইয়ে দীর্ঘসূত্রতার সৃষ্টি হয়। ২০০৮ ও ২০১০ সালে দুটি কর্মসূচির মাধ্যমে অনিষ্পন্ন আবেদনপত্রের মাত্রা কমানোর চেষ্টা করা হয়। কিন্তু এর পরও বিপুল পরিমাণ আবেদনপত্রের ব্যাপারে সিদ্ধান্ত বকেয়া থেকে যায়। সংশ্লিষ্টরা আশা করছেন, ২০১২ সালে ঘোষিত সর্বশেষ নীতিমালার ফলে কানাডায় দক্ষ শ্রমিক আসার হার তাৎপর্যপূর্ণভাবে বাড়বে। তবে অতীতে করা অনেক আবেদনপত্রের ব্যাপারে চূড়ান্ত সিদ্ধান্ত নিতে ২০১৭ সাল পর্যন্ত লেগে যেতে পারে বলে অনেকে মনে করছেন