Weaved
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah Received 29/9/11
VISA ISSUED...
Decession Made 27/10/11
LANDED..........
27/11/2011
Tanks for Command Dev

Canada is a place for 100% educated persons. Here all are highly qualified . if all wants to work in office who will dirve TTC busses?Work in restaurent? cleane Gurbazes?. So This think is to work in our mind. Everybody from our country expect to to do study & get a official job but they dont think the reality that This country is the land of Educated people only so we r thinking the wrong way. Alway remember This is not the thard worl's poor country. Here the people who are cleanong snow & garbez they are also Higher educated. Before start education nobody think it here. I my self work so many persons cleaning, dish washing, Piza making who are completed Law/Fashion desiner/even many doctor & engneers. So Be prepared for any work.

Toshe Your Well wisher

GTL

Jan 8, 2012
Calgary,Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Singaore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/06/2010
Doc's Request.
06/10/2010
AOR Received.
23/12/2010
File Transfer...
In Process Since 14 Feb, 2012
Med's Request
Received 22/11/2012 Issued 15/11/2012,
Med's Done....
Medical Done 1st Dec and Sent Documents 6th Dec
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11/06/2013, submitted at VFS on 11/06/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued 4th July & Received 14th July
LANDED..........
on 21st sep 2013
nkshumon said:
welcome gtl in the forum, to me you should sent any update info like, if you have new passport then sent its doc or if you have any correction just send it to visa office, look man you can send any doc before VO started inprocess and that document may have accelerate your file faster and i found it in my self also. to add timeline you should go to top left and yiu find PROFILE over there ,if you entered in that menu then found MODIFY PROFILE menu and then click FORUM PROFILE INFO menu to add your time line ,i hope this specific info will help all new members in the forum.
thanks
NKSHUMON
Thanks Bother cai I inform them about my propmotion?

SABU79

Champion Member
Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tosher said:
Tanks for Command Dev

Canada is a place for 100% educated persons. Here all are highly qualified . if all wants to work in office who will dirve TTC busses?Work in restaurent? cleane Gurbazes?. So This think is to work in our mind. Everybody from our country expect to to do study & get a official job but they dont think the reality that This country is the land of Educated people only so we r thinking the wrong way. Alway remember This is not the thard worl's poor country. Here the people who are cleanong snow & garbez they are also Higher educated. Before start education nobody think it here. I my self work so many persons cleaning, dish washing, Piza making who are completed Law/Fashion desiner/even many doctor & engneers. So Be prepared for any work.

Toshe Your Well wisher
I really respect what you said. This is the place where everybody does what he/she has to do. Also we should keep faith and hope to do better things. I have seen a member in other thread said that a doctor from Bangladesh works as a taxi driver. I dont know where has he managed to get this information?? But I have been in the UK almost seven years and I know dozen of doctors who graduated from Bangladesh and doing extremely good job here in medical profession, Not only that, I have few friends who are doing graduate job after doing MSc degree.
The reason I am saying this is that we have to be prepared to do anything, at the same time we have to prepare ourselves to do better things.You will get things only when you will want them.
'Think positively, be positive, do positively and get positive'.

kytebd

Star Member
Oct 17, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2011
Doc's Request.
With Full Doc to CIO
Nomination.....
16-06-2011
AOR Received.
17-07-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
17-07-2011
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Pray for relief.
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
The Almighty Allah knows.
Updates made to National Occupation Classification matrix

Human Resources and Skills Development Canada has reported that:

On January 31, 2012, [HRSDC] and Statistics Canada replaced the 2006 edition of the National Occupation Classification (NOC) with a 2011 version.

NOC codes reflect federal employment standards and are used widely for immigration. They describe, amongst other things, job duties, recommended qualifications, and prevailing regional wages for over 40,000 jobs in 500 occupational groups.

The NOC matrix is updated approximately every five years, drawing from new data gleaned in Canada’s national census as well as consultations with leading economic stakeholders.

Foreign workers who plan to or are in the process of applying through an economically driven immigration program (such as Federal Skilled Worker, Provincial Nominee Programs, or temporary work permits) may be directly affected by these changes.

For individuals whose Federal Skilled Worker applications were received at the Centralized Intake Office before January 31, Citizenship and Immigration Canada has confirmed that they will be assessed according to the old NOC system. Those received after should conform to the 2011 guidelines.

The exact impact of these new changes on specific immigration programs is currently under review by Citizenship and Immigration Canada, and updates are expected to be published throughout the upcoming year as they become available.

SABU79

Champion Member
Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kytebd said:
Updates made to National Occupation Classification matrix

Human Resources and Skills Development Canada has reported that:

On January 31, 2012, [HRSDC] and Statistics Canada replaced the 2006 edition of the National Occupation Classification (NOC) with a 2011 version.

NOC codes reflect federal employment standards and are used widely for immigration. They describe, amongst other things, job duties, recommended qualifications, and prevailing regional wages for over 40,000 jobs in 500 occupational groups.

The NOC matrix is updated approximately every five years, drawing from new data gleaned in Canada's national census as well as consultations with leading economic stakeholders.

Foreign workers who plan to or are in the process of applying through an economically driven immigration program (such as Federal Skilled Worker, Provincial Nominee Programs, or temporary work permits) may be directly affected by these changes.

For individuals whose Federal Skilled Worker applications were received at the Centralized Intake Office before January 31, Citizenship and Immigration Canada has confirmed that they will be assessed according to the old NOC system. Those received after should conform to the 2011 guidelines.

The exact impact of these new changes on specific immigration programs is currently under review by Citizenship and Immigration Canada, and updates are expected to be published throughout the upcoming year as they become available.
Good efforts buddy.
You applied before me under same noc. Did you manage to contact CIC regarding the processing?
Thanks

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
Any one here who sent document updates to SGVO and it was received by MARGARET (Or by any Receptionist/Front desk lady)

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
Please give me email id of CIO,Canada NS for general inquiry

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
casayed said:
Please give me email id of CIO,Canada NS for general inquiry
CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca

How to Contact the Centralized Intake Office
If you are a federal skilled worker, federal investor, Quebec-selected skilled worker, Canadian Experience Class or provincial nominee applicant and you have a request for case information, you may contact the Client Service Unit of the Centralized Intake Office.

You will not receive a reply to your email if:

you have not already applied under one of the above categories
you are not authorized to receive personal information
you applied within the last six weeks
your enquiry concerns any other topic.

Please do not send the same enquiry more than once. You can reach the CSU at CIO‑Sydney‑Search‑Enquiry @ cic.gc.ca.

POSTAL ADDRESS FOR CIO (for federal applicants):

Centralized Intake Office FSW
P.O. BOX 7500
Sydney, NS B1P 0A9
Canada

Courier address
Centralized Intake Office
47 – 49 Dorchester Street
Sydney, NS B1P 5Z2
Canada

Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/sydney.asp

Regards
munnabd

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
Thanx Munna Bd

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
bluebird said:
Dear All

I have sent my updated information (forms, Photo & Fund summary) to Singapore visa office as they asked to do. As per DHL, Dorothy received those papers yesterday. Now, do they (Singapore visa office) provide any updated status or notification against these papers? Did anyone get any response?.....
Was she front desk/receptionist?(anything like that?)

nkshumon

Jan 2, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2009
Doc's Request.
26-01-2010
AOR Received.
03-05-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application.
File Transfer...
24-04-2010 / in process since 27 march 2012 /Decition made on 17/9/12
Med's Request
17-06-2012
Med's Done....
23-06-2012
Interview........
Weived
Passport Req..
12/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
19/9/2012
LANDED..........
07-11-2012
GTL said:
Thanks Bother cai I inform them about my propmotion?
brother your sentense may be have some mistake to understand, it would be, THANKS BROTHER CAN I INFORM THEM ABOUT MY PROMOTION? my answer is yes, you must send it if you got any documents, and i believe that that documents will be the key to speed up in process your file in SVO,
thanks
NKSHUMON

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
nkshumon said:
Dear Deva Bhai and all members who already submitted Update info to SVO,

bro did you get any receive email from VO or would they sent any confirmation after receive our documents? another question on my mind that if they don't reply us then how could we know they receive or not , secondly what would be the next procedure for us and how they start our file continue as we we are lately replied for update info. at last how much time they took in general for send MR to us ? i wanna know from your opinion along with experienced persons view in here .

Thanks
NKSHUMON
VO doesn't send any confirmation regarding receival of updated documents. The only way to know whether they received it is by checking with courier service. So far, Dorothy & Margaret have signed for it (from others experience). Also, InshAllah, I hope soon you will get your MR. Already waited so long in 'In Process' stage. So, I think after sending updates, MR is near. Once you get MR, I think MI-1 cases will get finalized quickly. Have a little faith and don't lose hope, sumon vai.

Best wishes
munnabd

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
SABU79 said:
I really respect what you said. This is the place where everybody does what he/she has to do. Also we should keep faith and hope to do better things. I have seen a member in other thread said that a doctor from Bangladesh works as a taxi driver. I dont know where has he managed to get this information?? But I have been in the UK almost seven years and I know dozen of doctors who graduated from Bangladesh and doing extremely good job here in medical profession, Not only that, I have few friends who are doing graduate job after doing MSc degree.
The reason I am saying this is that we have to be prepared to do anything, at the same time we have to prepare ourselves to do better things.You will get things only when you will want them.
'Think positively, be positive, do positively and get positive'.
Sabu79,
I noticed your Visa Office is London and not Singapore. Where are you applying from and are you a Bangladeshi?

nkshumon

Jan 2, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2009
Doc's Request.
26-01-2010
AOR Received.
03-05-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application.
File Transfer...
24-04-2010 / in process since 27 march 2012 /Decition made on 17/9/12
Med's Request
17-06-2012
Med's Done....
23-06-2012
Interview........
Weived
Passport Req..
12/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
19/9/2012
LANDED..........
07-11-2012
munnabd said:
VO doesn't send any confirmation regarding receival of updated documents. The only way to know whether they received it is by checking with courier service. So far, Dorothy & Margaret have signed for it (from others experience). Also, InshAllah, I hope soon you will get your MR. Already waited so long in 'In Process' stage. So, I think after sending updates, MR is near. Once you get MR, I think MI-1 cases will get finalized quickly. Have a little faith and don't lose hope, sumon vai.

Best wishes
munnabd
Thanks munna bhai for your valuable opinion.
NKSHUMON

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
A few days ago, this thread was almost napping. Today I see its alive. Come on!!! Especial thanks to munnabd,srana, Ahsan1289, paglababa, nkshumon, casayed, britto78, tosher, badal789, arasah for their all time efforts and time.