Med's Done....
28 July 2012, RPRF sent on 14 Aug 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
sadiqrehman said:
DEAR SENIOR MEMBERS,

I APPLIED UNDER 0213 :: INFORMATION SYSTEM MANAGER CATEGORY.
I POSTED THE PACKAGE ON 10th MAY, 2010 FROM DHAKA. CIO RECIEVED IT ON 14TH MAY.
AS PER DHL TRACKING IT WAS SIGNED BY "PAUL" AT CIO.
STILL NO RESPONSE. WHAT TO DO...

SADIQ REHMAN
Dear Rehman

Please join the thread for May applicant. From this thread you can assume when will you receive reply from CIO. I am April applicantand and my application was received by CIO on 14 April. I have joined the April applicant thread. CIO charged by DD on 25 June and still now I am waiting for the AOR. Up to 2 July the applicant who's application received by CIO on 13 April got AOR. So I think you have to wait for another 4-6 weeks for response.
Wish you good luck and please pray for us.

Thank you

Regards

Shazzadul

S

sadiqrehman

DEAR SHAJJADUL,

I JOINED IN THE MAY 2010 GROUP YOU SUJJESTED.

DUA FOR YOU FROM DEEP SOUL.

SADIQ REHMAN.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
For me it took like 60 days to get a response from CIO.
sadiqrehman : watch out for your spelling mistakes, this might be a factor in your IELTS writing score.

Wrong: Sujjested
Correct: Suggested

Kartic

Star Member
Mar 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Recently anyone in Bangladesh faced job physical verification? :'(

After May no such news heard. Please share job verification experience (through email, phone, person vising) who recently face that. Does any verification will done to University? if done, then how they will?

aakash28

Jan 28, 2006
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Oct 2010
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
9th June 2011
Med's Request
18th July 2011
Med's Done....
1st August 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 24th 2011; Submitted on October 11th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on November 14th 2011; PP received on December 4th 2011
LANDED..........
May 7th 2012
I want to bring about an issue that we might face in recent time.

If you have read the news about MRP mess by the Passport authority on daily Star today, you would understood - we all might be looking for some danger of changing our PP information on the application soon. Govt has declared to all missions overseas that they are issuing MRP already, whereelse the truth of the matter is that they are far away from doing it in an efficient way at this moment. It takes more than 50 days to get a MRP now and not everybody is getting the previlige as well.

I recently had this issue with my office visit to Abu Dhabi. I was supposed to have a seminar meeting with our partner in Abu Dhabi and i had visited Abu Dhabi before at least 15 times. but this time around, they did not allow me a visa because i hold a so called "manual" pp. And Abu Dhabi govt is not issuing any visa on manual pp anymore, which we all mostly hold.

Issue is most of us have provided our current manual pp number to CIC/CIO. Now, if we are forced to switch to MRP by Canadian Govt because of our Govt Memo that are mailed to all missions overseas - then we are doomed as we have to all get MRP (least of the trouble) AND we all also have to update the information to CIO/CIC. And we all know that is like a pain in the ass. I am not sure, what is in store for most of us here. I am really worried on this.

Kartic

Star Member
Mar 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The Government of Bangladesh has decided to introduce Machine Readable Passport from 01 April 2010. But, initially it will be issued from 10 regional Passport offices within Bangladesh.The Government has also decided that holders of Bangladesh Passport can apply for hand written “Emergency Passport” of their present Bangladesh Passport until 31 March 2011.

As per the latest government circular, holders of Bangladesh Passport, which is going to expire (five/ten years) after 31 March 2010, can apply for renewal of their Passport and it will be renewed up to 31 March 2011 only. For those whose Bangladesh Passport has the validity until 31 March 2011 or more do not have to send their passport for further renewal at this moment.

Emergency Passport (Hand Written)
The validity of the passport will be three (03) years from the date of issuance.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Does USA, Canada and other EU countries have banned Manual passport Entrants from Bangladesh?

Kartic

Star Member
Mar 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yap..all did...they also published that at their Bangladeshi Embassy website and mentioned that Bangladeshi citizen who already live there have to change their passport....i.e. same rule is applicable for them also as like as new bee.

aakash28

Jan 28, 2006
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Oct 2010
AOR Received.
8th Feb 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
9th June 2011
Med's Request
18th July 2011
Med's Done....
1st August 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
September 24th 2011; Submitted on October 11th 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on November 14th 2011; PP received on December 4th 2011
LANDED..........
May 7th 2012
And..the new MRP number is not the same as the current pp number - when you change it. And that means we have to notify to change the number to CIO.

I think almost all of us have to go through this.

S

sadiqrehman

jnathan said:
For me it took like 60 days to get a response from CIO.
sadiqrehman : watch out for your spelling mistakes, this might be a factor in your IELTS writing score.

Wrong: Sujjested
Correct: Suggested
DEAR JNATHAN,

THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE. DEFINITELY I SHOULD BE CAREFUL. I THINK BECAUSE OF THAT I GOT POOR MARKS IN IELTS WRITING AS MY FRIENDS AND FOE EXPECT FROM ME. POOR FELLOW I AM. WHAT TO DO...

PLEASE DO DUA FOR ME...

SADIQ REHMAN.

P2D2

Nov 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kartic said:
yap..all did...they also published that at their Bangladeshi Embassy website and mentioned that Bangladeshi citizen who already live there have to change their passport....i.e. same rule is applicable for them also as like as new bee.

Kartic which "websites" were you referring to?

I thought my manual (hand-written) Bangladeshi passport was valid for air travel anywhere in the world until 2015. At least that is what the Dhaka Passport Office told me. I do not wish to spend Tk3000 or more obtaining a (MRP) Machine Readable Passport. Who knows how many months it will take to get the new MRP passport after initial application.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
hi mates,
I want to apply for FSW1 visa. i need an information. How many passport pages i need to send to CIO?
waiting for your reply.

prince56k

Jun 2, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dr.Hasib said:
hi mates,
I want to apply for FSW1 visa. i need an information. How many passport pages i need to send to CIO?
waiting for your reply.
I think first Eight pages of Handwriting passport is enough. I received AOR on June 24th. So, i hope that it will be OK for you as well. But I have no idea about machine readable passport if you have.

BDSkilled

Oct 15, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2010
Those who applied with Old Passport. then No Problem unless u have the time to travel with this.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Kartic and others

what about Multiple USA EU or Canadian Visas on Manual passports.
Many Bangladeshis hold Old passports and multiple visas are stamped on those passports of those countries.

Many even took IELTS using the old passport.
I still dont guess that MRP is bound to be taken by all BD nationals at least anytime soon.
has anyone made contact with US UK Canadian Visa section in Dhaka about it?