Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smiling_face said:
Dear All,

I'm feeling privileged to introduce myself in this forum. I have gone through many discussions of this forum for last couple of days and found it really very lively. Hope I can participate with all of you more actively from now on.

Regards,

smiling_face :)
Dear smilling_face ;D,

You are most welcome. We like more Bangladeshi participants to come in the forums to discuss and share information rather than running after consultants and dreaming by hearing their lullaby and deceitful songs.

Prince

misuk

Jul 7, 2010
S_Haque said:
Dear Jnathan,
I respect your point of views but there are some points which i don't agree. First of all, IT had become a burden to Australia back in 2004 but still the category is a leading category for Australia Migration. Canadians are not fool and they are aware of the facts very well that NOC 4131 is
In response to the post of S_Haque

I feel regret that I cannot but add an opinion on your posting to janathan. Since this is not a private forum, hence it has the reason to respond to the development and discussion in this thread. it is not likely that it's a personal in-box of a personal e- mail. That is the reason why it lead me commenting here .Any conscious and learned must consider the fact that should we fairly judge or comment the facts beyond or within our abilities or competency before throwing a comment to other? We think this a very common point and one should not stage oneself as "a fake showman" knowing little or knowing nothing. Rather, feel free to acknowledge and unveil the truth. Mr. s_haque, this is the same for you too. Please do not put an unspecific, illegible, illogic and ill-motivated" marketing of so called popular generalization" against some specific professionals for example: NOC 4131 and try not getting sweetened the vocal flavor for some other NOCs. Some reasons behind the facts are very common. Your comment badly deserves some criticism other than conveying thanks.

Any careful reader will notice how does a racist, illogical and blind view point of view of Mr. Haque continue as following. Before making a comment on these points below , I would request you not to go for "hardcore " attack at me before saving your face !

see what he says:

Canadians are not fool and they are aware of the facts very well that NOC 4131 is nothing but a scumbag for their economy. Don't u recognized through this forum? Most of them even won't be fit for our deshi uni or colleges..... so how come they would be capable of teaching in foreign countries like Canada and usa where the language is hardcore English. Canadian govt is in need of OC DC people big time, so that they can concentrate on their development related jobs. You will find these Canadians, Americans, Aussies are very racist and they really don't want the aliens to occupy their lucrative jobs. But you were right that Singapore office is bogged down with loads of applications. There might be high possibilities of rejection of NOC 0213 or 4131 or 0111.....not sure about their intention...... study and statistics won't help in this regard rather we have to believe in faith at least at this point. Have u ever called upon GOD for help? Pls do it at this time.

Mr. haque, although you are from NOC0213, we are really appreciated that you have a" strong and deep authority on Canadian economy and Canadian immigration system and Canadian labor market" as well. The Canadian government must think of hiring "YOU" immediately for their betterment to save millions of dollars spent for Statistics Canada .It is because "they are fool" and" NOC 4131 is nothing but a scumbag for their economy".But one thing is very alarming to consider for hiring Mr. huque into Canada is that s/he is not capable to recommend the government of Canada even in a simple English .From reading his post, it is clear that he barely needs a comprehensive English language training for New comers .Although he presented himself in poor written English, he is so keen to advise all of us to train those qualified university and college teachers. So pity for him.....

Mr. haque, to satisfy your proposition, only your NOC 0213 can fulfill the requisite of Canadian immigration and IT is really can be the replacement of educators and you had better recommend it to the Canadian government as soon as your “future –map” discloses. Thanks in advance for your pragmatic thinking! Really things are working efficiently!

It is not likely that professional of NOC 4131 will be as efficient as those native speakers. For academic purpose, a standard level of a language set by the immigration authority is enough for the objective. And the VOs recommend the applicant to visit the information resources if applicants really need to immigrate under the category. Have you reached that margin yet? Your writing in this thread deserves poor scoring in English. But you like to recommend the teachers. Strange! Do you need good proficiency for your category? If you are really from NOC 0213, you must ensure it first. Have you ensured it? Do not go for others and count your circumstances first. We believe you will count the causes.

Starting with your quote: “Canadians are not fool and they are aware of the facts very well that NOC 4131 is nothing but a scumbag for their economy”, this sentence can be corrected as : “Canadians are not fool and they are aware of the facts very well that many of NOC 0213 professionals are nothing but a scumbags for their economy”. It is because most of them claiming to be included in this category who are representing their experience and education in a very cunning way and making fool the immigration Canada. These practices are questioned, investigated, scrutinized and verified by the VOs and the staffs of the VOs went for field visits. Hopefully you have read valuable posts of Mr. Janathan. He unveiled the story of NOC 0213.

misuk

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
prince56k said:
Dear smilling_face ;D,

You are most welcome. We like more Bangladeshi participants to come in the forums to discuss and share information rather than running after consultants and dreaming by hearing their lullaby and deceitful songs.

Prince

Dear Prince Bhai,

Thanks for your warm welcome. Although I don't know what song do our consultants play to earn their livelihood, I'm pretty sure that many of all around us are cheated regularly by them in different ways!!! BTW, I'm truly impressed by the wide range of discussions!!! It's more than a newspaper indeed....

Keep in touch and take care!

smiling face :)

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
jnathan said:
The vulture says that you wait for another 6 months or so. order CAIPS to see whats written on your file by your VO. 0213 is the most disliked NOC by CIC at the moment. There are unskilled, faulty and malfunctioning IT circuits slipped through the system and now biting the Canadian economy. They don't want more of these fools. moreover, the quota has also been filled up, had we got everything cleared up in 2010, we could have got our visas by now but they have slashed the quota from 70K to 56K for the year 2011. Situation is critical for 4131's as well. How would you feel if you had hired teachers but they are incapable of carrying out the course load or even unwilling to prove themselves qualified in front of their pupils? This is whats happening in Canada. Bangladeshis are doing OC DC jobs. There are dire need of doctors in Canada so doctors are getting lucky. I think days are not so far when CIC would find that doctors were more interested into OC DC jobs rather than doing the pshycian jobs for what they had brought them into Canada.
NOC 0213: Computer and Information Systems Managers might be included in july 2011 occupation list (FSW1)

A recent report, entitled Outlook for Human Resources in the ICT Labour Market, 2011-2016, states that there will be a labour shortage of qualified applicants for IT related jobs in Canada within the next few years. The report was released by the Information and Communications Technology Council (ICTC).

According to the report, over 106,000 IT related positions will become available between 2011 and 2016 in Canada; however there may not be enough people to fill those positions. The report has also indicated that the most shortages will occur for positions which require five or more years of experience.

In order to address the concerns regarding labour shortages, the report is suggesting five recommendations:

Post-secondary students should be encourages to take IT-related courses;
Foreign-education workers should be better integrated into Canada's IT workforce;
Making post-secondary education more cross-disciplinary; and
Making the IT industry more accessible for various skill levels and diverse employees.
Another important suggestion made by the report is to bring more foreign skilled workers to Canada. The IT industry will be looking for skilled workers with many different skills, rather than a specific technical expertise.

The Government of Canada has not indicated how these shortages will affect their immigration strategies. Canadavisa.com will report on any changes to the Canadian immigration programs once they have been announced.
Source: http://www.canadavisa.com/news/entry/canadas-it-industry-to-face-labour-shortages-110404.html

Regards,
Dr.Hasib

albatross

Apr 18, 2011
katoky said:

ok, but, u should keep the money until visa is issued..dont withdraw that in the middle of processing time for ur safe side...
good luck!

katoky
why should we keep the money until visa is issued? do you think immigration authority will check our bank account/again ask for the same bank account's statement? i don't have idea. but if we people are so rich here to keep huge amount of money idle in an account, why should we go to canada?

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
albatross said:
why should we keep the money until visa is issued? do you think immigration authority will check our bank account/again ask for the same bank account's statement? i don't have idea. but if we people are so rich here to keep huge amount of money idle in an account, why should we go to canada?
Dear albatros,
Singapore VO may ask for 1 year bank statment at any stage of processing. Now, if you withdraw money from your account and put it back just after getting the request of bank statement then Singapore VO most likely doubt that money is borrowed not yours. In that case, there is a good chance of rejection.
good luck

Dr.Hasib

S

shaon31

albatross said:
Well, it is recommended to keep the money in your account. but there might be some cases that you would have to withdraw the money for your personal or business purpose. So, you must have the right causes that you can show to the VO for what emergency purpose you had to withdraw the money.

Dr. Hasib is right, VO will ask for last 1 year bank statement obviously. Keep that in mind, i have heard somebody got refused due to lack of funding. And finally, its all yours decision; if you would like to go to Canada or not.

Cheers.

S

shaon31

smiling_face said:
Dear All,

I'm feeling privileged to introduce myself in this forum. I have gone through many discussions of this forum for last couple of days and found it really very lively. Hope I can participate with all of you more actively from now on.

Regards,

Welcome aboard!

albatross

Apr 18, 2011
Dr.Hasib said:
Dear albatros,
Singapore VO may ask for 1 year bank statment at any stage of processing. Now, if you withdraw money from your account and put it back just after getting the request of bank statement then Singapore VO most likely doubt that money is borrowed not yours. In that case, there is a good chance of rejection.
good luck

Dr.Hasib
dear brother
i am a post june' 10 applicant and recently got my request for MR+PCC+12months bank statement+bank solvency certificate (specific amount)+RPRF. now if i keep that specific amount in my bank account for the time being to get the solvency certificate and withdrow the money within some days after getting the sovlency certificate, what do you think, will it cause harm for my immigration process?
bests

prince56k

Jun 2, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
albatross said:
dear brother
i am a post june' 10 applicant and recently got my request for MR+PCC+12months bank statement+bank solvency certificate (specific amount)+RPRF. now if i keep that specific amount in my bank account for the time being to get the solvency certificate and withdrow the money within some days after getting the sovlency certificate, what do you think, will it cause harm for my immigration process?
bests

Dear,

You have already received request for MR + PCC + 12 months bank statement + bank solvency certificate (specific amount) + RPRF. Moreover, You are a post June, 2010 applicant. Unless you are not extremely unlucky, your processing will be faster after sending MR along with other requested documents. Send the documents as early as possible. To be safe side it is better for you to keep money till you get the passport request. I don't think they will take too long time for your case as like ours ( Pre June, 2010 applicants ).
Wish you a good luck!

Prince

mchowdhury

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
TO Singapore VO applicants:

did anyone use the web form available at their website to submit any info and didnot get an automated reply (email)?
I updated them regarding my husband's employment change via the web form, but didnt get any automated email reply -is it normal, I mean was the submission complete?

Is there any other way (other than than courier) to send updates? Does anyone know the fax number of Singapore VO where I can send info regarding changes in my application?

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
I have a question regarding Proof of Funds. Your comment and advice will be highly appreciated.

Before sending documents to the Singapore office, I had deposited the required amounts into a Fixed Deposit for 6 months. When that FDR was matured after 6 months, I en-cashed that FDR and took it back into my current account. Since it has a huge cost to fell the entire amount idle in a savings account, I have transferred the entire amount into a fresh new Fixed Deposit and my plan is to continue this FDR until the completion of the process. Moreover, I have NO plan to keep any significant amount into my savings account rather investing the amount into new fixed deposits. Consequently, my savings account's statement will show a significant inflow (when the salary entered) at the end of each month and soon-after a decline once I'll keep transferring the amount into new FDRs.

I've heard from many people that VO will ask my bank statement for 1 year. My plan is to send the FDR statements (with significant amount) as well as my savings account's statement (should be very small).

Do you see any problem here (since my savings account will contain a very minimum balance simultaneously the FDR account will be healthy)?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanking,

prince56k

Jun 2, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smiling_face said:
I have a question regarding Proof of Funds. Your comment and advice will be highly appreciated.

Do you see any problem here (since my savings account will contain a very minimum balance simultaneously the FDR account will be healthy)?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanking,

Dear,

NO PROBLEM AT ALL.

Singapore Visa Office accepts FDR of you own or accompanying spouse (if any). You can even show multiple FDR, Saving accounts owned by you or your spouse (if any).

Prince

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
albatross said:
dear brother
bests
Dear albatross,
Congrates for your MR...exactly when did you apply & what is your NOC?
just like Prince56k said,keep the money till you get the passport request & since you are post june applicant, soon you will get passport request.
Singapore VO can check with your bank after getting your bank statement & during checking if they find that you dont have that amount, then things will get complicated.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
mchowdhury said:
TO Singapore VO applicants:

did anyone use the web form available at their website to submit any info and didnot get an automated reply (email)?
I updated them regarding my husband's employment change via the web form, but didnt get any automated email reply -is it normal, I mean was the submission complete?

Is there any other way (other than than courier) to send updates? Does anyone know the fax number of Singapore VO where I can send info regarding changes in my application?
Dear mchowdhury,
i thought you r a man..lol
Yes, when you make case specific enquiry using form there would be no automated response.

Fax number of Singapore VO: (65) 6854-5874
by the way, one member from damascus VO, needed to update her application and got confirmation from her VO that new docs must be sent by post.

regards,
Dr.Hasib