SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
beximco said:
Another line added in my e-case also “Medical results have been received” under the same headline “In Process”.

Dear Dhaka121, seems like we are going at same pace.....

Dear ALL: Please do pray for us.
Can you share medical received date by manila

Newborn

Jan 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-09-2011
Doc's Request.
30-09-2011
Nomination.....
IP CHANGE TO "We started processing your application on March 12, 2012"
AOR Received.
22-12-2011
Med's Request
MR issued on Nov.19, Received on Nov. 29.
Med's Done....
Dec. 11th 2012: Other Files sent off on Dec.19th 2012. "Medical Result Received" appear on Ecas --Feb. 18, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 27th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Issued April 16, 2013, and Sent out by SGVO April 29th by registered mail. Passport received on May 10, 2013.
LANDED..........
July 2013
beximco said:
Another line added in my e-case also “Medical results have been received” under the same headline “In Process”.

Dear Dhaka121, seems like we are going at same pace.....

Dear ALL: Please do pray for us.
COngratulation Beximco.

rana22april

Aug 1, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Doc's Request.
1st AOR :04-08-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR : 05-01-2011
File Transfer...
SG: 24-11-2010,IP: 26-04-2012,Baby's file: 22-05-2012
Med's Request
Dtd:15-11-12, Rcvd :27-11-2012
Med's Done....
28-11-2012 , RPRF: 11-12-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-01-2013, VFS: 14-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2013, rcvd from VFS:10-02-2013
LANDED..........
19-06-2013
Congratulation Beximco & Dhaka 121

BTW, I am in the inaccessible e-cas group.....so cant see anything ??? :-[

waiting for PPR. Finger crossed ;D

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rana22april said:
Congratulation Beximco & Dhaka 121

BTW, I am in the inaccessible e-cas group.....so cant see anything ??? :-[

waiting for PPR. Finger crossed ;D
Beximco & dhaka121 Congratulations

Rana22april : Bhai no chinta, Allah vorosha, chole ashbe soon

Thanks

soarer

Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations, beximco & dhaka121.

soarer

Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Classical_beat,
Any update in your e-cas?

azaman

Sep 15, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 1 2010
Doc's Request.
October 6 2010
Nomination.....
Doc submit Nov 16, 2010
AOR Received.
January 11, 2011
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
In Process since Mar 7, 2012
Med's Request
November 28, 2012
Med's Done....
December 6, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sept 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 23, 2013
LANDED..........
October 6, 2013
Raj_Hoque said:
Dear PQR and Other Forum Members,

What Hoque Bhai has mentioned is RIGHT. I bought all the Plastic notes where there is a transparent mark. It is very Hard to forge Canadian note. Also I could recon some old notes as I was there in Canada that time.

P.S to ALL - See there are many rules in BD for carrying Foreign currency from BD. But I mentioned many times that people coming to US/Canada as Immigrant hardly have to face any kind of problem in BD Immi as they know those people are going to established there. So please don't be scared. Be very confident and smart to answer politely but firmly. Hoque bhai is also a frequent flier so he also knows that.

Good news is I passed G1 Driving exam today. As I had Canadian G Class License earlier so they waived my Waiting period for Class G2 License after getting G1 (Usually you have to wait around 8-9 months to get G2 after G1). They also have counted my License from BD even though it was in Bengali but I manage the beautiful girl in the MTO Office ;D

Hoque Bhai..waited for your call...couldn't talk to you as I was taking my wife to doctors...Call me when you can.

Nothing much today...enjoying my jobless life...Please Pray for me and family...
dear raj_haque,

i find your posts are very useful for would-be immigrants. i have a small query. I had British driving license that has been expired long ago. Now I have an Australian driving license valid until 2019 and also a Bangladeshi one. Do you think my Australian license will help me getting a Canadian one? Pls let me know.
Thanks a lot in advance.
Zaman

Rashed202

Star Member
Sep 27, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
10-06-2010
Nomination.....
04-10-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Doc.
File Transfer...
In process 30th March, 2012
Med's Request
MR sent from SVO on 15th Oct,12 and received 21st Oct,12
Med's Done....
23- 10- 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR request with MR, PP submit on 11-11-2012 to VFS
VISA ISSUED...
10 Dec, 2012 and Passport released from SVO on 17th Dec, 12 and Delevary 19th Dec,2012
LANDED..........
9th May, 2013 by Emirates Air line
Thanks for youe usefull information.................

Sohel4math said:
Money > Financial First Steps >
Top 10 Financial Steps you need to take before leaving

1. Settle your affairs

Pay your debts. Review your insurance policies. Cancel your monthly services and obtain the necessary proof. Sell your properties, or make solid arrangements on how to manage them from afar. In the stress of moving to another country, it is incredible how easily we can overlook certain details and leave behind loose ends. Never say “I'll deal with it later,” because settling financial affairs from a distance often turns out costlier and more stressful.

2. Research living costs

Before you leave, you should have an idea of how much the basics cost in your city of destination. While you won't be able to estimate your monthly expenses down to every detail, you should know the costs of the average rent, transit pass, basic bills, medical insurance and special services you may need. While you can curb spending on things like food, entertainment and clothes, you will find that other expenses are a lot less flexible.

3. Gather all your important documents

Newcomers to Canada may be eligible for certain tax credits and other benefits. You can file an income tax return even before you have an income history in Canada. Make sure you and your spouse have a documented history of your earnings for the two years previous to immigrating. Also, gather originals of all the documents that may help you in showing proof of your past insurance and credit history.

4. Research what goods you can bring into Canada

On the Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) website (www.cbsa-asfc.gc.ca), you can research the permitted and forbidden goods that you may or may not bring through customs. You don't want to find yourself in the unpleasant situation of paying fines or extra taxes or of having to dispose of certain goods.

5. Pack quality

Even if you bring in a comfortable amount of savings, you will want to avoid shopping sprees until you find employment. So try to pack good quality personal items that are likely to last you a while. In terms of clothing, keep in mind the weather conditions and important situations such as job interviews.

6. List your necessities

Not including the items you bring with you, make a list of everything you will need to buy to set up a home, down to forks and spoons. The things we take for granted at home cost money, every single one of them. The list may be frighteningly long, but you should always have a realistic idea of your needs. This way, you will avoid getting carried away when you shop for your new life.

7. Increase your savings

The Canadian government requires immigrants to present proof that they have the minimum funds to support themselves and their dependants for six months after arrival. If possible, do not rely solely on this minimum. The bigger your city of destination, the sooner your savings will shrink. If you can take on extra work or cut down unnecessary spending, do it.
8. Take advantage of cheaper services

Make your life easier when coming here by taking advantage of any useful service that is cheaper in your home country. For example, in Canada, like in most advanced countries, dental services are notoriously expensive, and so are many other medical or cosmetic procedures. Repairs and restorations of items such as artwork or other valuable possessions will, most likely, be more expensive here as well.

9. Find temporary accommodation

If you don't have any friends or family willing to offer temporary accommodation, research the cost of hotels or short-term rentals well in advance, and make reservations. Pick a cost-effective and convenient location that will allow you to move around easily in your search for a permanent home.

10. Obtain the appropriate financial tools

Know in advance how you will be handling your money. Will you be carrying cash? Will you be relying mostly on plastic or travellers' cheques? Be aware that many hotels here do not accept cash and require a credit card, and rental buildings require payment either by debit card, cheque or money order. Too much cash could be stressful to carry around, while relying solely on plastic may get you to lose track of your spending. Always keep a balance.

Source:http://www.prepareforcanada.com/money/first-steps/top-10-financial-steps-you-need-to-take-before-you-leave/story.html

Rashed202

Star Member
Sep 27, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
10-06-2010
Nomination.....
04-10-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Doc.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23- 10- 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
10 Dec, 2012 and Passport released from SVO on 17th Dec, 12 and Delevary 19th Dec,2012
LANDED..........
Thnaks Raj_Hoque Vai,

This information will help us those who are planning to go canada near future. Please share your experience time to time with this forum.

Raj_Hoque said:
Thanks Ruparupa and PQR. Ekta kotha marlam ar aita to Quote of the Day hoye gelo dekhi. Ha ha ha...Anyway...was quiet bz last 2 days for arranging treatment for my wife.
I went to a Community Services and seek help from them for the delivery as we won't get our Health Card untill 3 months. It was nice of them that they have offered me to do the all the treatments for my wife with a very nominal amount. They'll cover everything for the delivery of my wife like Doctor's visit, all kinds of tests, hospital cost etc. All I have to pay CAD 150 and if extra any amount comes I can pay installments as low as CAD 5 per month ;D
So today I have taken my wife again there and they did lot of tests again and they are really good...we spent 2 hours with 2 different General Practitioners...
Also have open our account from RBC (Royal Bank of Canada). In my account there are 3 categories - One for Chequing account, Savings account and US Account (As I have deposit US dollars in my account and they will be as US dollars untill I want to convert them). We also have applied 2 Credit cards each for myself and wife. First they didn't want to give me as I have no job...but I reiterate to the bank officer "Can you get a Job in just 2 days of Landing?" He said No. Then I said if you can't give i will go to TD Bank as they offered me Credit Cards with account opening. Then the guy applied for our Credit Cards. Again Here "In Canada People Trust what you Declare" ;D

Now 2 bad news. First one: I couldn't renew my Old Canadian License as they said it's been expired for last 8 years and I have to go for Driving tests. But as I had G License earlier so I might get some privilege...I would go for test tomorrow...Please pray for me so that I pass. I'm eagerly willing to drive as I have got car from my friends and it is hard to move without car in areas like Brampton. In Toronto it's ok to move without car as there are buses, trains and subways. IT's snowing again today....
2nd Bad News...Your Child Immunization from BD won't count here during admission to school. So I am taking my daughter to same community services where they will vaccinate her and give her a certificate so that school can admit her on Monday. I also brought her Immunization chart but it's totally worthless for school. But please bring it with you.

3rd Bad thing is I have got a PM from jnathan...Copying it here now...

"You have just been sent a personal message by jnathan on Canada Immigration Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

Hi

You have a Canadian Degree from Canada?
Life would be fruity initially as you're living with your friend.
Soon you'd find that White collar jobs are for Canadians with Canadian degrees only. People in Toronto wont be given any job no matter how many PHD's they got from outside. No Canadian Degree/Multinational Company experience, no jobs in Toronto. that is the truth. Everyone says the same like you're doing now.
Soon you'd find what life is . something like this :

http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/article/1154844--trading-stethoscope-for-broom

www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=Immigrants+struggle+to+find+jobs+in+Toronto&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&ved=0CDkQFjAB&url=http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/12/19/canada-immigration-foreign-skilled-workers_n_2293003.html&ei=7YrkUKnvIanE2gX1wYDwCQ&usg=AFQjCNFTgcDBWcBr38ySau08R_2MSmPyWA&bvm=bv.1355534169,d.b2I

http://www.canadaupdates.com/content/educated-immigrants-settle-down-surviving-jobs-and-self-employment-canada-18278.html

http://thethunderbird.ca/2009/10/29/well-educated-immigrants-struggle-to-find-good-jobs/

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/economy/economy-lab/why-new-canadians-struggle-to-find-jobs/article545197/

http://dontai.com/wp/2012/02/11/employment-discrimination-and-ethnicity-in-toronto-canada/

Your friends wouldnt tell you the truth initially.
Soon you'll find yourself the ultimate answer : LANDED UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANT."

Now jnathan...I didn't bother to go through your links as they are just piece of Craps. I think I am much more expert and skilled than you are about Canada. I spent 3 years here and many of my friends are working here in IBM, HP, Bell, Rogers, Wind Mobile, RCB Bank, Scotia Bank as System Admin. You said we won't get a white collar job even we have Phd. Let me tell you my Senior brother have done Phd from Waterloo Uni and he is the Director of Operations for Bell Canada and my other few friends are working in IBM as Team leads where 15-20 Canadian WHITE People working Under him. All my friends are Bangladeshi. You are just browsing and collecting some exceptions but come to Canada and explore by yourself. I have known this cases as I have visited their work places.
In Other line you said about me that "Life would be fruity initially as you're living with your friend." - My Friend Offered me to Stay in his house untill I feel to move somewhere and if not I can stay with as long as I like. He is not even asking a single penny from me. Why? Isn't he should be a poor guy to bear expenses of my family and loan for his house? Then...why he offered me? He works for Canada Post - it's Fed Job and with lot of benefits...but mostly he is a Bangladeshi and we Bangladeshis have big and kind heart to help each others and friends. He works in night shift for us and so that he can take us everywhere in the day time for my wife's treatment untill I get my license back...think what kind of a person he is and he is living in Canada since 1994 (Before you Born ;D)

Now last Part "Your friends wouldnt tell you the truth initially. Soon you'll find yourself the ultimate answer : LANDED UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANT."
That part makes me laugh...he is my friend who offered me to stay in his house till the day I wish to move. Now tell me how do you know the intention of my friend that he is not telling me the truth? Are you a mind reader. And LANDED UNEMPLOYED IMMIGRANT makes me LOL as I am sure that I'm richer than you and brought enough cash to survive for 2 years without doing anything ;) ...and I planning to setup a Strip Club where you'll be the little PIMP there and get whipped in your Buttocks...(Sorry Forum members--Can't stop saying those words). So Please get yourself kicked out of here or Imagine I'm having someone spanked on your nasty yellow or Indian ASS...

azaman

Sep 15, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 1 2010
Doc's Request.
October 6 2010
Nomination.....
Doc submit Nov 16, 2010
AOR Received.
January 11, 2011
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 28, 2012
Med's Done....
December 6, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sept 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 23, 2013
LANDED..........
October 6, 2013
Spondon said:
Alhamdullilah.. I got the Maple Leaf Visa at 3rd January 2013. It was released from Singapore VO at 31st December 2012. Best gifts of this new year. Now planning to move Canada in April.

I am very grateful to this forum. It help me lots. Hope everybody's dream will come in true within a short time.
congratulations! Can you check your time line and let us know after how many weeks you got your ppr after MR?

thanks

zaman

Rashed202

Star Member
Sep 27, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-04-2010
Doc's Request.
10-06-2010
Nomination.....
04-10-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Doc.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
23- 10- 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Congratulation......................Hope for the best..............................................

arasah said:
By the grace of almighty, I have arrived Toronto in safe.
Keep wishes to have good start.

Also my wishes to all who are eagerly waiting for Medical and PPR.

Thanks everybody.

Arasah

azaman

Sep 15, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 1 2010
Doc's Request.
October 6 2010
Nomination.....
Doc submit Nov 16, 2010
AOR Received.
January 11, 2011
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
Med's Request
November 28, 2012
Med's Done....
December 6, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sept 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 23, 2013
LANDED..........
October 6, 2013
It's a bit strange. There is no change in my e-case for several months. It still shows "In Process" and when I click 'in process' it says ""Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 7, 2012."" Though I received MR on 28th November and did my medical on 6th Dec. According to FedEx tracking they received my MR on 11th December and RPRF on 27th December, 2012. Nothing being updated in my e-case!! Does anyone has any idea?

aazad

Nov 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2010
Med's Request
16-10-2012
Med's Done....
02-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2012
LANDED..........
Planning....
Spondon said:
My details timeline:

Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: Singapore
NOC Code......: 0213
App. Filed.......: 06-04-2010
Doc's Request.: 11-06-2010
AOR Received.: 02-11-2010
Med's Request: 29-10-2012
Med's Done....: 10-11-2012
Med's Received at Manila : 13-11-2012
Interview........: Waived
Passport Req..: 29-10-2012
Passport to VFS : 19-11-2012
Passport received by SVO : 22-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...: 31-12-2012
VISA Received : 03-01-2013

Congratulation

aazad

Nov 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-04-2010
Med's Request
16-10-2012
Med's Done....
02-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2012
LANDED..........
Planning....
arasah said:
By the grace of almighty, I have arrived Toronto in safe.
Keep wishes to have good start.

Also my wishes to all who are eagerly waiting for Medical and PPR.

Thanks everybody.

Arasah

Alhamdulillah. . . Hava safe starting in new life

soarer

Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I made a query to the CHC about receiving of my medical results, they informed me that they have not received my wife's medical result. Now, what should I do?