+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

K

katoky

jnathan said:
I am waiting for a crucial response as well.
it could either be victory or ___you all know__ from jaws of Death !
victory

;D ;D ;D
all the best
katoky

K

katoky

zahidur59 said:
Sent my full documents to Singapore VO and DHL track showed that reached on 30 Nov. Still no response from them. Whats the normal time limit for a simple response that if they got it? Anyone?
nov 2nd week senders getting AOR..may be more 2 weeks
all the best
katoky

asaf

Star Member
May 4, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear katoky,

you mentioned previously in another post that we have to show bank statement for 12 months..but did i need to show the require balance (CD$ 12000) for a year or not......

my question is Q) Do i need to show the required balance continuously for 12 months without withdrawing any money?

Q) CIC job Category is changing ..my question is my job title is not totally match with the title in NOC category but my job duties are more or less same, then can i apply....?
Q) Is it mandatory that your job must have to match with your educational background....?

zahidur59

Nov 29, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Sinagapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 April, 2010
Doc's Request.
04 August,2010
AOR Received.
07 Jan, 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with full doc
katoky said:
nov 2nd week senders getting AOR..may be more 2 weeks
all the best
katoky
Good to know that. Its been more than 6 weeks since I sent my documents to Singapore VO so I was wondering if its normal to take that much of time to send an acknowledgment of reeving package.

K

katoky

shaon31 said:
Hi Katoky

whats your status?
not yet ppr bro..
but my RPRF fee en-cashed............
hope, things r going by the right way.........
finger crossed...
thanks & wish for me
katoky

K

katoky

zahidur59 said:
Good to know that. Its been more than 6 weeks since I sent my documents to Singapore VO so I was wondering if its normal to take that much of time to send an acknowledgment of reeving package.
total process got stuck..
I got AOR 6 days later...
now it takes time less or more 2 months...
u ll get it soon
katoky

Tonucml

Oct 17, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
katoky said:
not yet ppr bro..
but my RPRF fee en-cashed............
hope, things r going by the right way.........
finger crossed...
thanks & wish for me
katoky
Yeah! katoky i am also like you.

K

katoky

asaf said:
Dear katoky,

you mentioned previously in another post that we have to show bank statement for 12 months..but did i need to show the require balance (CD$ 12000) for a year or not......it depends on ur family member/s

my question is Q) Do i need to show the required balance continuously for 12 months without withdrawing any money?ya..chc ask for last 12 months statements along with medical...its better not to withdraw money this time

Q) CIC job Category is changing ..my question is my job title is not totally match with the title in NOC category but my job duties are more or less same, then can i apply....?what is ur NOC..if it matches now ..go on..who knows, if next time ur 1 ll not in the list ;)
Q) Is it mandatory that your job must have to match with your educational background....?partially,if u r in IT..u ll have to have some IT education..no?
katoky

K

katoky

dear asaf,
let us know ur NOC,duties,
educational backgroundsands & other things...
then seniors can guide u..
all the best
katoky

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
asaf,

Katoky has nicely replied to your queries. she is simply amazing !

--CD$ 12000 for a single person is way less than required. you'd be in problem if you showed this amount.

--PoF could be checked at any given time, so you must keep the amount unchanged.

--same as Kaoky asked, whats your Job title and what are your duties, your'e an IT graduate ?

--xcellent reply from katoky, you must have not given a job of such duties without having a Degree exactly or very very closely related to your education. You studied in Economics and youre showing that you are an IT manager, does not make any sense unless and untill you show significant proof of experiences that led you to be an IT Manager of an organization. Come on, think ! People with a full scale IT degree are not being able to get a job in IT arena let alone others from other discipline !!! Funny !

K

katoky

jnathan said:
asaf,

Katoky has nicely replied to your queries. she is simply amazing !

--CD$ 12000 for a single person is way less than required. you'd be in problem if you showed this amount.

--PoF could be checked at any given time, so you must keep the amount unchanged.

--same as Kaoky asked, whats your Job title and what are your duties, your'e an IT graduate ?

--xcellent reply from katoky, you must have not given a job of such duties without having a Degree exactly or very very closely related to your education. You studied in Economics and youre showing that you are an IT manager, does not make any sense unless and untill you show significant proof of experiences that led you to be an IT Manager of an organization. Come on, think ! People with a full scale IT degree are not being able to get a job in IT arena let alone others from other discipline !!! Funny !
merci monsieur "JNATHAN"
katoky

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Vous êtes les bienvenus, Mademoiselle katoky!

You are Welcome Miss Katoky !

K

katoky

monsieur jnathan,
oh la la la...
vous avez les compétences en français aussi...
fantastique!
allez y..
bonne chance!
katoky