+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

aaruhani

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I owe a lot to this group. It has helped me throughout my process. I finally got my PPR after almost 6 months. Below is my timeline:

COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: USA

JUL 20 ITA FSW-Outland (454 pts)
JUL 28 AOR
AUG 10 Med Passed
AUG 24 Schedule-A Requested
AUG 26 Schedule-A Submitted
DEC 30 Passport Request Email - PPR

I need help with the following:

1) What should I use for return envelope? Which carrier? I went to USPS but they said they cannot give the return envelope as its coming from CANADA.
2) Can I use fedex or UPS or anything else?

Please help me out.

Sisi mee

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2014
Nomination.....
17-11-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
26-05-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2016
(NIGERIA APPLICANTS ONLY)
Thank you for your interest in COA’s Planning for Canada Sessions.

We are glad to inform you that one of the sessions will hold in Abuja on the 2nd of February, 2016. We are expecting that this session will serve immigrants in the northern region of the Country.

To register for this session, please go to www.planningforcanada.ca and fill in your details. Only participants whose information is received will be registered and ultimately will have access to the venue of the training.

We look forward to receiving your information.

Thank you.

plzhelp

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
aaruhani said:
I owe a lot to this group. It has helped me throughout my process. I finally got my PPR after almost 6 months. Below is my timeline:

JUL 28 AOR
AUG 10 Med Passed

1) What should I use for return envelope? Which carrier? I went to USPS but they said they cannot give the return envelope as its coming from CANADA.

Please help me out.
congrats. use canada post Xpresspost service. buy 1 big envelope and 1 small. in big envelope keep passport and small envelope, small envelope write cic details as sender and yours as a receiver. Click pic of small envelope tracking details and also ask canada post for signature option for receiver.

plzhelp

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
aaruhani said:

JUL 28 AOR
AUG 10 Med Passed

Please help me out.

Instructions for passport submission
To submit by mail or courier:
We recommend that you purchase two prepaid Canada Post Xpresspost envelopes
(Regional if you live in Ontario/Quebec; National for other provinces/territories), one
letter-sized (318 x 241 mm) and the second standard-sized (260 x 159 mm), at any
Canada Post retail outlet.
Complete the mailing label on the standard-sized envelope showing your full mailing
address in the “Deliver To” field.
Make a note of tracking numbers for both envelopes.
Enclose the standard-sized envelope in the letter-sized envelope along with your
passport and a copy of our request letter showing your application number.
If you do not submit a return prepaid Xpresspost envelope or if you provide a return
prepaid envelope from any other private courier, we will return your passport by regular
mail. Please note that our office is not responsible for any items lost in the mail.

EliseHuynh

Star Member
Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Mar 7
IELTS Request
None
Passport Req..
July 29, 20016
VISA ISSUED...
August 30, 2016
LANDED..........
September 10, 2016
Dear all,
I am an inland applicant understand Express Entry with Provincial Nomination Program. I have some issue and look for your advices
- Proof of medical exam
I submitted my application on 22 December. However, I am going to have medical check on 6th January. I did submit the appointment schedule of medical check. My question is how/where can I submit IMM 1017B form?
- Proof of Means of Financial Support
I did submitted Financial Form to proofs that I and my husband have a GIC investment at RBC bank. The SNIP program accept this letter. In fact, this investment may be stronger than a saving account. However, CIC requires more information. We think that we will submit “the Proof of Means of Financial Support” again. My question is how/where can I submit the form?
Thank you very much,

Vinzy

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO (Processing) / ADVO (PP Sub)
NOC Code......
2281/2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2016
Nomination.....
25-12-2015
AOR Received.
01-3-2016
IELTS Request
01-05-2015
Med's Done....
04-03-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
18-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
15-6-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
Guys if the stay is not in Home country and If I need passport to claim my identity during the random checks. what would be my alternative ?

gaurav jaswal

May 13, 2014
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2014
Nomination.....
21-11-2014
Med's Request
14-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
Passport Req..
13-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2015
Hello ladies and gentlemen,

I have openings for following IT roles in US based financial domain company based in mississauga, ontario. Request only landed immigrants or landing soon immigrants with 5+ years of exp to get in touch. Those still in home country are discouraged to connect.
1. Application Support Analyst
2. Business and Data Analyst
3. Automation QA
4. Customer Service Analyst
5. Java/J2ee Developer
6. C# / .Net Developer

Regards,
Gaurav

aaruhani

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got my COPR and passport returned today. I have a couple of questions:

1) Can I do the landing process and come back to USA without having USA visa? I am on H1B here and totally legal and my H1B is valid till July 2016 but dont have visa stamped. I heard something called Automatic Visa Re-validation but not sure what it is exactly.

2) If i can come back to USA and then go back to Canada after a few months then can i still take all my goods with me? or will it be a different procedure?

Please advise.

Gunpowder

Star Member
May 4, 2012
hello guyz,

I am applying to EE BC international post graduate program. I have also filled up express entry profile and my point is around 400. While i was filling up EE BC PNP form, it asks for a document to attach that is called, Copy of Express Entry Candidacy from CIC. Could you please tell me what is this? and where can i find this?

thanks in advance

regards

kaveri

Nov 12, 2014
Hello,

I have applied for Canada Immigration in October 2014 but due to NOC 2173 cap reached, my documents returned. Later I applied for EE through the consultancy in February 2015 and I am still waiting for it.
What are my chances for get the invitation. Also I have no idea on how much points I scored in the system.
Please help.

My husband profile:
Education: B.Tech
NOC: 2173
Work experience: 10+ years
IELTS: 6.5

My profile:
Education: M.Sc
Work Experience: 8+ years

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
kaveri said:
Hello,

I have applied for Canada Immigration in October 2014 but due to NOC 2173 cap reached, my documents returned. Later I applied for EE through the consultancy in February 2015 and I am still waiting for it.
What are my chances for get the invitation. Also I have no idea on how much points I scored in the system.
Please help.

My husband profile:

My profile:
Use this to find out: www.canadavisa.com/comprehensive-ranking-score-calculator.html

ankit_46

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
hi friends,

I have just seen on SINP OASIS my application status " Application Ineligible". I have not received any correspondence mail from SINP yet.

Kindly suggest me what can I do in tis matter.I dont know whats the reason behind ineligibility.

App date: 4 dec 2015
req doc submitted: 22 dec 2015

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
kaveri said:
Hello,

Please help.

My husband profile:

My profile:
You can use the below links to calculate your score. If you get CRS score of 400+, then stand a chance to get an invite from Ontario. If you do not have a CRS of 400, then you can try to improve your score by improving the primary applicants IELTS to CLB 9 which translates to 8777 in LRWS.

IELTS plays a very important role in your CRS score, you can try different values in the calculators here and see for yourself how much of a difference IELTS makes to your CRS score.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
https://www.canadavisa.com/comprehensive-ranking-score-calculator.html

iceage

Star Member
Oct 31, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
<br>Express Entry (Point: 392), <br>Applied under SINP EE <br>In Process 30-06-2015<br> After Nomination (Point: 992)
Doc's Request.
No request from SINP
Nomination.....
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
09-06-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded
Med's Done....
10-09-2015
Passport Req..
Waiting...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting...
LANDED..........
Waiting...
aaruhani said:

JUL 28 AOR
AUG 10 Med Passed

Please help me out.
Hi
Congratulation on your PR!!

I am also in USA now and waiting for PPR. Could you please share details on how you got Canada post in USA and send your passport ? how much it costs?