16.06.15 PR App rejected(No pass)
18.06.15 Case specific inquiry
27.06.15 ITA #2
30.06.15 Applied on ITA #2
11.07.15 Medicals passed
16.07.15 Refund
22.07.15 2nd AOR
26.08.15 PPR

It took less than 2 month from second application to PPR. This is absolutely amazing. I'm really happy now.
additional info:
I've applied from Moscow with my spouse
IELTS 8.5
486 scroes
the first application was rejected due to missing passport

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
That's great Denis-ne! Congratulations! :D

May I ask what category you are?

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
Denis-ne said:
I've got an email from Warsaw yesterday with PPR. Here is my timeline:

13.04.15 ITA #1
24.05.15 Applied on ITA #1
27.06.15 ITA #2
11.07.15 Medicals passed
16.07.15 Refund
22.07.15 2nd AOR
26.08.15 PPR

It took less than 2 month from second application to PPR. This is absolutely amazing. I'm really happy now.
additional info:
IELTS 8.5
486 scroes
GREAT NEWS Denis-ne!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!

tindelacerna

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6/10/16
AOR Received.
6/12/16
Med's Done....
PASSED upfront
Hi everyone, I was wondering if Certificates from province of canada includes
Early Childhood Education Certificates?

My husband was able to acquire ECE certificates from ALBERTA, BC and NEWFOUNDLAND.

Can i add it up to CRS (certificates from provinces in canada)?

And what is the most accurate CRS calculator do you know of I would be very happy to have a link please. :)

Sita1987

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
tindelacerna said:
Hi everyone, I was wondering if Certificates from province of canada includes
Early Childhood Education Certificates?

My husband was able to acquire ECE certificates from ALBERTA, BC and NEWFOUNDLAND.

Can i add it up to CRS (certificates from provinces in canada)?

And what is the most accurate CRS calculator do you know of I would be very happy to have a link please. :)
The only CRS calculator u will ever need :)
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Guys,
If i create EE profile this month, will it be valid for only 31dec,2015 and i need to create again in jan,2016

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
$unn¥123 said:
Guys,
If i create EE profile this month, will it be valid for only 31dec,2015 and i need to create again in jan,2016
If you create a valid EE profile today, it will be valid till 2nd Sep 2016.

mapledipped

Star Member
Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-02-2016
Denis-ne said:
I've got an email from Warsaw yesterday with PPR. Here is my timeline:

13.04.15 ITA #1
24.05.15 Applied on ITA #1
27.06.15 ITA #2
11.07.15 Medicals passed
16.07.15 Refund
22.07.15 2nd AOR
26.08.15 PPR

additional info:
IELTS 8.5
486 scroes
whoa! amazing timeline :) congrats! 2015 is a great year for you!

Dec 24, 2014
Guys,

I read the thread and saw that one possible reason for rejection could be incase if you don't upload all pages of passport (front-back and pages with visas and stamps). I have an issue with my old passport. I left to USA for education in Jan 2002 with my first passport. I visited home (India) every year. So my passport had the stamps for my arrival and departure. Unfortunately, I lost my passport (first passport) in May 2007 while I was in USA. I did file a police report (in USA) and attached a copy of it for my new passport application. In June 2007, I got another passport issued by the Indian Embassy in Chicago. My new passport mentions my old passport number on the last page and it also mentions the same as lost (on the last page of my new passport). I returned back to India for good in Nov 2009. I have travelled to US and UK on this new passport on several occassions. Unfortunately, I have lost the very copy of the police report. Luckily, while going through all my documents, I found a copy of the first page of my old passport and also the US F1 visa that I had on it. But, I neither have a copy of the last page of the old passport, nor the pages of the old passport which had immigration stamps of arrival/departure.

I called up Chicago Police department and requested them if they could check and see if they still had any record of my police report. They told me that they did not keep any police reports for more than 7 years but still encouraged me to send a request either by post or visit them in person to check if they still had anything. I recently sent them the request by post and I have been told that their response time can be upto 6 weeks. My application submission deadline in myCIC is 15th September. I highly doubt if I would get any response from the chicago police department by 15th Sep or they would still have the record of the police report with them. My consultant told me that they would upload the available documents from the old passport and write an explanation for not being able to submit everything from my old passport.

My consultant did not suggest me that it was absolutely necessary to have the police report and thus I did not try for it at the time when I had just received my ITA in July 2015. I can argue with my consultant that wont help my case. Thus, I was wondering if anyone who had a similar situation and how did they go about addressing it.

I really appreciate everyone who has taken the time to read my post and would really appreciate if you have any recommended procedure to handle this situation.

Thanks.

$unn¥123

Jul 25, 2015
Frends,
Can anyone tell payment method to WES.
I dnt hv credit card and can i pay by bank draft or personal cheque or momey order? And are thsese two are same bank draft and demand draft?
Kindly help if i can by anyone of them?
And from where to find list of canadian banks?

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
$unn¥123 said:
Frends,
Can anyone tell payment method to WES.
I dnt hv credit card and can i pay by bank draft or personal cheque or momey order? And are thsese two are same bank draft and demand draft?
Kindly help if i can by anyone of them?
And from where to find list of canadian banks?
http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/updates/
"WES accepts payment by credit card, cheque/money order, or Western Union. Instructions are provided during the payment process.".

MichaelUK28

Sep 4, 2015
Hello, me and my girlfriend of 9 1/2 years are both British citizens, and are both 24 years old. We are considering the possibility of potentially applying for Canadian residence through the express entry skilled workers program. I have a 3 years bachelor degree in Product Design and Digital Modelling and my girlfriend has a 2 year degree in Fashion and Textiles.

I have a couple of questions -

1. - This might sound stupid but if I were to successful and I was married to my long term girlfriend is she automatically a 'plus one' on my application and doesn't have to have a standalone application?

2. - Since I finished university (2 1/2yrs) I have been working in a pharmaceutical supply company, the closest occupation to my job role is listed as NOC 9232 - Pharmaceutical Process Operator. Although this job isn't directly linked to my degree field is it still considered work experience in a professional job for myself?

3. - When do immigration require proof of the $12'000 amount? Is it on actual entry to the country when relocating or before you apply?

Thanks - Michael.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MichaelUK28 said:
Hello, me and my girlfriend of 9 1/2 years are both British citizens, and are both 24 years old. We are considering the possibility of potentially applying for Canadian residence through the express entry skilled workers program. I have a 3 years bachelor degree in Product Design and Digital Modelling and my girlfriend has a 2 year degree in Fashion and Textiles.

I have a couple of questions -

1. - This might sound stupid but if I were to successful and I was married to my long term girlfriend is she automatically a 'plus one' on my application and doesn't have to have a standalone application?
You don't have to be married to list her as a dependent, IF you are common-law (living together for at least a year. Proof would be required

2. - Since I finished university (2 1/2yrs) I have been working in a pharmaceutical supply company, the closest occupation to my job role is listed as NOC 9232 - Pharmaceutical Process Operator. Although this job isn't directly linked to my degree field is it still considered work experience in a professional job for myself?
It's skill level B, so eligible

3. - When do immigration require proof of the $12'000 amount? Is it on actual entry to the country when relocating or before you apply?
Proof of funds is required on application (ITA), AND on landing.

Thanks - Michael.
See answers in bold above.

Now a suggestion: it looks like you would both be eligible for IEC visas, which would give you 2 years to work in Canada & a chance up your points for EE. Have you considered this?