ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

AndreasChen

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miltoncsekuet said:
Registration in job bank is not open yet. It is not must,
For candidates w/o PNP/LMIA, job bank registration is mandatory. Ref: CIC tech briefing.

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
rvssrajesh said:
Hi all
Am planning to send the documents of my bachelors degree to WES.
So can some one tell if my Semester wise transcripts, Consolidated marks memo and Provisional Certificates are sufficient enough
or should I pin some other documents related to my higher secondary or bachelors??

Thanks

You need to send all semester wise transcripts, not just consolidate. It is clearly mentioned in WES form.

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
Rahul77 said:
i got following score in ielts

R - 8
L- 7.5
S -7
W - 5.5

am i eligible for express entry?
If you apply for NOC type 0 or level A job then you need to get minimum 6 in all four bands.

Caimi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2013
I believe

a single transcript for all semesters - duly attested and sealed with Controller of Exam or registrar stamp
OR
All semester mark-sheets- duly attested and sealed with Controller of Exam or registrar stamp

AND
University degree (simple photocopy)

is all that is required by WES for evaluation.

Please let me know if above combination is not correct.

Thanks
Caimi

DesireCA

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
2253, CRS-432
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
kathychn said:
Dear friends,

I am from China and my name is Kathy. Nice to meet you here.

I have two questions and hope someone can reply me. Many thanks!

1) I have ECA and IELTS, do I have to prepare all other documents, such as work experience, in advance before I register on EE? Or I can collect all other documents only if I was invited?
You need only IELTS and ECA for making EE profile, but better to start preparing your documents as soon as possible. Don't wait to get invited, As after get invited you have only 60 days to apply and here in Pakistan 60 days are not enough for preparing/gathering all documents required by CIC. On the other hand, CIC promised 6 months processing time will start once your complete file reached at CIC. If we do calculation our complete processing time will be the
Time to get invited (Not know) + Time to send a file to CIC (Max 60 Days) + Processing time (6 Months)

2) when will the first draw start? Will it draw qualified candidates based on NOC?
3) which score is the lowest one that could be invited, according to your assumption?

Lalitt

Nov 5, 2014
Caimi said:
I believe

a single transcript for all semesters - duly attested and sealed with Controller of Exam or registrar stamp
OR
All semester mark-sheets- duly attested and sealed with Controller of Exam or registrar stamp

AND
University degree (simple photocopy)

Thanks
Caimi
I have done my Credential Evaluation done from WES, I had sent sealed transcripts of -
1. All semester mark-sheets- duly attested and sealed with Controller of Exam or registrar stamp.
2. University degree

Caimi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2013
Thanks Lalitt.

Can senior members please confirm if

it is mandatory to send all semesters marksheets (i.e. 8 mark sheets for B Tech) in a sealed envelope or

a single transcript with marks of all 8 semesters (single page called official transcript) in a sealed envelope will also be accepted by WES.

Thanks,
caimi

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
Caimi said:
Thanks Lalitt.

it is mandatory to send all semesters marksheets (i.e. 8 mark sheets for B Tech) in a sealed envelope or

a single transcript with marks of all 8 semesters (single page called official transcript) in a sealed envelope will also be accepted by WES.

Thanks,
caimi

All semester mark sheets needed for WES evaluation.

Missionquebec

Nov 18, 2014
Caimi said:
I believe

OR
All semester mark-sheets- duly attested and sealed with Controller of Exam or registrar stamp--------------------------------->YES

AND
University degree (simple photocopy)attest it too --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->With attestation, YES

Thanks
Caimi

Lalitt

Nov 5, 2014
Caimi said:
Thanks Lalitt.

Thanks,
caimi
Single transcript for each mark sheet of all semesters and your university degree.

Lalitt

Nov 5, 2014
AndreasChen said:
For candidates w/o PNP/LMIA, job bank registration is mandatory. Ref: CIC tech briefing.
yes you get good score if you have a job, so ultimately you have to register in jobbank to improve your score

Caimi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2013
Missionquebec said:
Consolidated mark (single transcript) sheet is not encouraged in WES
Thanks Lalitt & Missionquebec.

The official transcript (single long page) that I got from my University has subject-wise marks of all 8 semesters (but in a single sheet).

These are not 8 separate mark sheets.

Lalitt, sorry for asking this again but was your evaluated transcript the same (single page) or did you send 8 separate mark sheets to WES ? Ofcourse sealed as per WES requirements.

That seems to be the input from Missionquebec.

Also

Missionquebec, I understand from WES document requirement page that only clear, legible photocopy is required for University degree (it need not be attested). please see below:

Clear, legible photocopies of all final or provisional degree certificates issued by the institutions attended

e.g. Bachelor, Master, Master of Philosophy, Postgraduate Diploma

AND
To be submitted to WES by applicant

Thanks,
caimi

Cansen

Jun 3, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
My Language level is CLB 6 and my work experience fall under NOC B. Based on EE FAQ if the work experience is under NOC B then minimum criteria is CLB 6. But in FSW they have mentioned that applicant need to have CLB 7 minimum. So whether i am eligible to apply through FSW in EE or not.

13. Will there be a list of eligible occupations for Express Entry?

No. Express Entry will not include an eligible occupation list or occupation caps at the time of launch.

To be eligible to enter the pool, Express Entry candidates must have skilled work experience in a National Occupational Code (NOC) 0, A or B occupation. Jobs offered to candidates in the pool must be in one of these categories.

Job offers are also subject to the LMIA requirements in place at that time.

Candidates must also meet the minimum language requirements (for NOC 0 and A occupations: CLB 7; for NOC B occupations: CLB 5).