+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL APPLICANTS AROUND THE WORLD JOIN HERE FOR EXPRESS ENTRY

Gunjan_7

Aug 12, 2014
Hello Seniors

I applied in FSWP 2014 under NOC 2173 through canam consultant on 18th September, 2014, but when I called to CIC in January, 2015, I came to know that my file was returned because of cap reached.

When I checked with my consultant, they told me that they have not received any email or any package from CIC and also it looks like they are not keen to give my package back to me if they have already received it. Currently I am not in India, so I can not able to follow up on regular basis.

I have also submitted my profile in EE with scan copy of IELTS and WES, but I have some queries regarding EE mentioned below.

1. Whether CIC will allow the scan copy /photo copy of IELTS result if my profile will be selected in EE or I should give a re test and need to get a new IELTS score if I will mention a UCI number later. (Also dropped a note to CIC for UCI number)

2. Is there any way to get duplicate copy of my IELTS results from British Council, as I don’t think I will get my package back?
Please help me to come out from this.

Regards,
Gunjan

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
Gunjan_7 said:
Hello Seniors

I applied in FSWP 2014 under NOC 2173 through canam consultant on 18th September, 2014, but when I called to CIC in January, 2015, I came to know that my file was returned because of cap reached.

When I checked with my consultant, they told me that they have not received any email or any package from CIC and also it looks like they are not keen to give my package back to me if they have already received it. Currently I am not in India, so I can not able to follow up on regular basis.

I have also submitted my profile in EE with scan copy of IELTS and WES, but I have some queries regarding EE mentioned below.

1. Whether CIC will allow the scan copy /photo copy of IELTS result if my profile will be selected in EE or I should give a re test and need to get a new IELTS score if I will mention a UCI number later. (Also dropped a note to CIC for UCI number)

2. Is there any way to get duplicate copy of my IELTS results from British Council, as I don't think I will get my package back?

Regards,
Gunjan
I believe you have already got the ITA. to answer your queries:
1. You are already selected in EE. You would need to show originals to local visa office when the time comes.
2. You can get an alternate original from BC if you submit a TRF form and an FIR that you are currently not in possession of original IELTS result.

Regards

paishy

Jul 24, 2014
Hello Forum members
I have a qn regarding education . if the edu is done through distance education than is it legible or is it prudent to go for ECA from WES.
Please comment

spicey

Champion Member
May 11, 2011
Gunjan_7 said:
Hello Seniors

2. Is there any way to get duplicate copy of my IELTS results from British Council, as I don't think I will get my package back?

Regards,
Gunjan

Don't you worry Gunjan as there is no cause for alarm. Just make due of photocopies for now and when time comes for presentation/submission of Original IELTS TRF, simply write British Council in charge of your result to send a copy of your result to your Visa Office. You have to make payment Only for Courier.

Cheers and all the very best.

zakir_ullah

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-Oct-2014
Nomination.....
Cap reached!
After submitting the EE profile can we update it, for example, have got better IELTS score?

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Please help me, while I'm trying to determine eligibility, the first steps asking me to select the province. Should I select the province I'm in right now or any province. Dear experts please clarify this problem.
Thanking in advance.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
iceberge said:
Please help me, while I'm trying to determine eligibility, the first steps asking me to select the province. Should I select the province I'm in right now or any province. Dear experts please clarify this problem.
Thanking in advance.
This question doesn't make sense to me. You should select whatever provinces you would prefer to settle in the future once you get your PR..No one can tell you the "correct" answer, except you yourself dear..

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
dhillonpk said:
hi !!

I have a question to seniors members.. I have not been in job from last one n half year. and i heard from someone that instead of CRS score , those are getting ITA who are currently in employment.. is it true regardless of my score, my current situation will be considered ??

please guide me..

thanks
I dont think that matters.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Miumiu said:
This question doesn't make sense to me. You should select whatever provinces you would prefer to settle in the future once you get your PR..No can tell you the "correct" answer, except you yourself dear..
Thanks for quick reply. so it means doesn't matter which province I select.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Miumiu said:
It doesn't. It's just an assessment questionnaire.
Thanks dear Miumiu. It helps. Then I am selecting the province I'm in now.

DSqr

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Chennai - India
Visa Office......
Bangalore VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
EE filed and SNIP EE filed
Doc's Request.
Happend twice
Nomination.....
Got Nomination in Dec 2017
AOR Received.
Waiting for ...
IELTS Request
Valid till Jun 2019
File Transfer...
Waiting for ...
Med's Request
With ITA
Med's Done....
Done
Interview........
Hope it will not happen
Passport Req..
Waiting for ...
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting for ...
LANDED..........
Hope i will do before Jun 2018
Friends, in whatsup group there are news that few applicant with 481+ had not got ITA :eek: :eek: :eek:
If there is anyone in the group with such a status kindly show yourself and your details so that we can understand the reason behind the same ...

smo

Oct 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Need suggestion from experts!

My wife applied as a primary applicant at FSW last December and Our application is in process, We got PER at February and yesterday we got AOR from visa office. I also applied at EE this January as a Primary applicant to keep our chances. As you know in the last EE draw CSR score dropped to 481 so I might get ITA may be in next 2/3 draw.

Now my concern is would that make any issue with our current on going application at FSW? Should I withdraw my profile from EE? Is it okay if I keep EE profile even we have another application is in process?

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
smo said:
Hi,

Need suggestion from experts!

My wife applied as a primary applicant at FSW last December and Our application is in process, We got PER at February and yesterday we got AOR from visa office. I also applied at EE this January as a Primary applicant to keep our chances. As you know in the last EE draw CSR score dropped to 481 so I might get ITA may be in next 2/3 draw.

Now my concern is would that make any issue with our current on going application at FSW? Should I withdraw my profile from EE? Is it okay if I keep EE profile even we have another application is in process?
Dear SMO,

No need to withdraw any of your applications at this moment. Once CIC notices, they will inform you to withdraw any one of your choice. Wait till you get you MR from FSW application or ITA from EE. This will not create any problem.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
SJTZ said:
Dear SMO,

No need to withdraw any of your applications at this moment. Once CIC notices, they will inform you to withdraw any one of your choice. Wait till you get you MR from FSW application or ITA from EE. This will not create any problem.
Agree. It is more secure this way.

The only concern is that, @ SMO, I'm afraid you will need to pay the application fee again for EE once u receive ITA..