+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All AORs received in April 2015, lets connect here and share updates & timelines

ashrafgk

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fl_pie said:
I received AOR on April 10, got my medicals passed on April 15, and my background check is still "Not started", so count me in.
Exact Same timeline as you. But inside Canada.

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
I submitted my application on April 15 and am still stuck in Review of Eligibility-In Progress. I did my medical on March 31st, but my medical is still on "not needed at this time." Anyone else in this situation? Is there away to check to make sure the medical got submitted? I was given an emedical sheet from the doctor's office and I uploaded with my application. I checked on the ECAS and it just says that they received my application on March 13th and it is in progress.
I know it's only been 4 weeks since I submitted the application, but it just gets me nervous that I haven't seen any movement. Is there a minimum amount of time I need to wait before contacting the CIC about my application status? Thanks for any advice or answers!

gakki_prpr

Sep 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AshesNdust said:
I submitted my application on April 15 and am still stuck in Review of Eligibility-In Progress. I did my medical on March 31st, but my medical is still on "not needed at this time." Anyone else in this situation? Is there away to check to make sure the medical got submitted? I was given an emedical sheet from the doctor's office and I uploaded with my application. I checked on the ECAS and it just says that they received my application on March 13th and it is in progress.
I know it's only been 4 weeks since I submitted the application, but it just gets me nervous that I haven't seen any movement. Is there a minimum amount of time I need to wait before contacting the CIC about my application status? Thanks for any advice or answers!
This means they did not start processing your application yet. Whenever they start, you will receive a notification message from CIC. That's how it worked for me, mine started the 4th week since AOR. And I think the waiting time is really case by case since I heard some applications started background check within 2 weeks. Be patient and I believe your day will soon come.

The Robust

Dec 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CAP REACHED
Doc's Request.
Applied in Express Entry
Hello guys,

Any one here who has applied with Master ECA report only I mean without having Bachelors ECA? please do let me know

before i thought ECA for Highest qualification is only required So I did applied for Master ECA only but now people are saying both bachelors and Masters ECA is required :(

mr.accounters

Jan 28, 2015
Hi Guys,
I have got my ITA and am in process of uploading docs.
Can anyone pls clear my queries:

1. Do i need to upload only my Graduation and Post Grad Degree Certificates or I need to upload Certificates + All Marksheets from 10th, 10+2, Graduation, Post Graduation.
2. Bank says it cannot provide average balance of 6 months. But the letter will have my current balance including all accounts, FDs etc. Is that fine.
3. Do i need to provide Bank statements of last 4 months -- this might create problem since i received funds as LUMP SUM 2 months before only.

Pls help.

Auone

Aug 20, 2013
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP_Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AshesNdust said:
I'm in a similar situation......Application submitted 13th April, AOR 14th April, no movement since then.

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
AshesNdust said:
You're not the only one.

I submitted on April 22 and did medical on April 14. The panel physician's office said it was sent to CIC on April 16. Yet, my CIC says Review in Progress and Medical is still "not needed at this time."

Apparently CIC will not respond if you're still in the standard processing time, which for Express Entry is six months. Hopefully we'll both see some movement this weekend or on Tuesday.

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
YamPower said:
You're not the only one.

I submitted on April 22 and did medical on April 14. The panel physician's office said it was sent to CIC on April 16. Yet, my CIC says Review in Progress and Medical is still "not needed at this time."

Apparently CIC will not respond if you're still in the standard processing time, which for Express Entry is six months. Hopefully we'll both see some movement this weekend or on Tuesday.
Thanks for the response. While I feel bad for revery in our situation, I'm glad it's not just me. I figured there wasn't much I could do before the 6 months and I completely understand the CIC's position on this. As a post above said, I just need to be patience. It's just so hard! :)

Dazed12

Apr 7, 2015
AshesNdust said:
You have made me very happy!! I am in the same situation and was getting concerned at the lack or progress. I think I was a day ahead in submitting my application, but there has been zero progress since and they are still reviewing eligibility.

variazioni

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Looking at so many similar cases, I'm wondering

Is there any FSW outside Canada (no Canadian Experience, Lmia or PNP) here whose background check started already? :D

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
variazioni said:

Is there any FSW outside Canada (no Canadian Experience, Lmia or PNP) here whose background check started already? :D
No

Hopefulguy

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
variazioni said:

i am also outside canada. my BG is not started but medicals is passed

tidelander

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AshesNdust said:
Same boat.
I did my medicals on April 1.
AOR April 9.
Up to this day medical is still on "not needed at this time".
Don't know if it matters but I am under FSW.

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
tidelander said:
Same boat.
I did my medicals on April 1.
AOR April 9.
Up to this day medical is still on "not needed at this time".
Don't know if it matters but I am under FSW.
I'm a FSW and in Canada. I was eligible for both FSW and CEC, ended up getting the ITA under FSW. Hopefully we'll all see some movement soon!

allthebest

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
variazioni said:

Yes. In another post for all who have got AOR, there is a family in india who have got PPR. But their ITA was the 1st or 2nd draw. So all is fair. We just have to keep faith and be patient. Im sure CIC is doing their best to clear the backlogs. Hope to hear more good news soon