+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All AORs received in April 2015, lets connect here and share updates & timelines

Freebirdgadoozle

Aug 3, 2015
Hopefulguy said:
This group is for April applicants to share their timelines and status updates. Let's do this.
Hello.

I am an applicant currently resident in India. After about 120 days of no action I received a request to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee.Does that mean Its about time I receive PPR. I didn't pay this fees while applying and opted to pa it later.

Does that mean Its about time I receive PPR or it will take a lot of time after this as well?

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
Freebirdgadoozle said:
Hello.

I am an applicant currently resident in India. After about 120 days of no action I received a request to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee.Does that mean Its about time I receive PPR. I didn't pay this fees while applying and opted to pa it later.

Does that mean Its about time I receive PPR or it will take a lot of time after this as well?
If they asked you to pay the RPRF most likely PPR is on its way!
Congratulations! Are you a single applicant?

ullu_ka_pattha

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Am an outlander, just saw background check changing from not started to in progress though didn't get an email about this update. hoping for something good!

YamPower

Champion Member
Jan 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
14-04-2015
Passport Req..
09-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2015
LANDED..........
13-11-2015
ullu_ka_pattha said:
Am an outlander, just saw background check changing from not started to in progress though didn't get an email about this update. hoping for something good!
This means PPR tomorrow or Friday. Keep us updated!

UK2C

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
Freebirdgadoozle said:
Hello.

exactly...what you are going to do is just to pay for RPRF and wait for PPR...nothing should be worried...Congrats in advance!!!

india66

Jul 3, 2015
My application changed to in process on 14th august and received request for RPRF on 19th august.Does it mean I am out of the woods?I am an outlander

seelachs

Jun 6, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
Ok people.
Update thursday lives upto its name.
My status also changed to 'background check in progress' after 100+ days.
Hopefully it leads to ppr.
The suspense is killing me :eek: waiting with bated breath.

Jai Balajee

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
Hi forumates,

My background has gone to in progress just a few minutes ago.

The last update on my application was schedule a and travel history on July 31.

Wishing everyone a speedy PPR.

Cheers:)

Freebirdgadoozle

Aug 3, 2015
Kucuy15 said:
If they asked you to pay the RPRF most likely PPR is on its way!
Congratulations! Are you a single applicant?
Yes a single applicant.

Can you tell me whatdoes everyone mean when they say ECAS: in progress and then three lines. what does this three line signify

niagary

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
anujgupta84 said:
CIC hates us!! Big Time YamPower, no two ways about it... grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!
I think for you, Yam, Ashes dust .....it is long overdue and based on the current trends of cic, you would get your ppr within 2 weeks. Just hang in there. I understand the feeling when May applicants (no disrespect) are processed much faster than yours. Best.

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
Freebirdgadoozle said:
Yes a single applicant.

Can you tell me whatdoes everyone mean when they say ECAS: in progress and then three lines. what does this three line signify
That's referring to what you see when you click on the hyperlink of the application status in ECAS. Typically the first time you are granted access to ECAS you'll see either "app Received" or "App in Progress" and then when you click on it you see two lines stating the date when your application was received and the date when it started to process. A third line is added when the medicals are passed... and subsequently, lines are added when your application is updated (for some applicants at least).

For example, mine right now has 3 lines like this:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 16, 2015.
2. We started processing your application on March 17, 2015.
3. Medical results have been received.

mohsin.ipr

Jun 24, 2011
Kucuy15 said:
That's referring to what you see when you click on the hyperlink of the application status in ECAS. Typically the first time you are granted access to ECAS you'll see either "app Received" or "App in Progress" and then when you click on it you see two lines stating the date when your application was received and the date when it started to process. A third line is added when the medicals are passed... and subsequently, lines are added when your application is updated (for some applicants at least).

For example, mine right now has 3 lines like this:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 16, 2015.
2. We started processing your application on March 17, 2015.
3. Medical results have been received.
my Application says "in-process" since the day one on Ecas.

We received your application for permanent residence on July 25, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 25, 2015.
We started processing your application on July 25, 2015.

Also the application status on MYCIC says that medical is passed.

Is this odd? are there ppl around having the same status update i.e. application in-process since beginning?

Kucuy15

Jul 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
mohsin.ipr said:
my Application says "in-process" since the day one on Ecas.

We received your application for permanent residence on July 25, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 25, 2015.
We started processing your application on July 25, 2015.

Also the application status on MYCIC says that medical is passed.

Is this odd? are there ppl around having the same status update i.e. application in-process since beginning?
The "In-Process" you are seeing must be the "first In Process" status that happens before your medicals are updated in ECAS. I only started checking my ECAS status like two months after applying so mine was already at "Application Received" but some members have reported that the ECAS updates are something like this:

"In-process or In-Progress" (Before medicals) ---> "Application Received" (After Medicals)---> "In Process" (Apparently this second time happens several months after AOR when the app have received positive eligibility review and is submitted for secondary review)---> "Decision Made" (Final step)

Hope this helps to clarify. Be patient and try not to worry too much, I can see you just applied last month so you still have a long way to go :)

ashrafgk

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG OMG OMG GUYSS!!!
I got PPR today!!

Got an email at 9:50am. Passport sent at 10:30am. I had everything ready to go for weeks

My timeline:
AOR: March 27th
Application sent: April 10th
Medical Passed: April 15th
August 7th: ECAS - In Process
August 10th: ECAS - Decision Made
August 20th: PPR!!!!!

Thank you all for keep my sane through this whole process. And all the best for everyone