+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL ABOUT GCMS - HOW TO ORDER, READ, & GENERAL QUESTIONS ANSWERED

aliabbashusain

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
Unfortunately I cannot read entire GCMS notes. It is humanely impossible. However, if you have a question, please feel free to ask.
Thank you. Here's the comment section of the notes but before that a brief.

My AOR is 7th Feb 2018 and there has been no activity on my account since 9th March when the last comment was made. I ordered 2 sets of GCMS one in April and another in June and both are exactly the same. I will complete 6 months in 7th August.

I have experience in 3 different organisations with 3 different NOCs. For company 1 I have worked in the UK & India as well. The organisation for which the question is raised is not ready to issue a detailed duty letter which I have already mentioned in my LOE.

Shall I be worried? I cannot get a letter although I can remove the primary NOC and replace with any of the other 2(if they allow me to). I had to put something in primary NOC therefore I put this one and now stuck :(

RECOMMENDATION: Review required SUMMARY NOTES: UNABLE TO VERIFY PA HAS ON YEAR OF WORK EXPERIENCE IN DECLARED PRIMARY NOC BASED ON DOCUMENTATION PROVIDED A11.2: Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Review Required R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/Funds: Appears Met FSW points total: 77 Ready to Finalise RPRF: Complete
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comprehensive Raking System(CRS) Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 446 CRS points minimum score for round: 439 CRS score at application(APR) 441 I have reviewed the following CRS points: PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR PA gained points for 3+ year(s) Foreign work experience with XXXXX(company 1-UK) & XXXXX(company 1-India) & XXXXX(company 3-India)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): No trace for all other than present application

FAMILY COMPOSITION: MARRIED since 2011, marriage certificate is on file; Spouse is ACOMPANYING No indication of previous marriage/cl partners 1 child accompanying; Birth certificate reviewed: PA and Spouse listed as parents NOTE: SP'S NAME DOES NOT APPEAR ON MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE OR CHILD'S BIRTH CERT - AFFIDAVIT RE LEGAL CHANGE OF NAME EDOC, MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more, PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more

EXPERIENCE: Lock in date: 2018-02-07 Primary Occupation: NOC 1112 Financial and Investment Analysts EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Master's Degree: Business Administration from Uni of Wales 2011; Bachelor's Degree: Management Studies from uni of Mumbai 2005 2011-03 to 2012-05 - Sr Operations Manager(NOC 1215) at XXXX(company 1-UK) – Letter dated 15-06-05 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period, and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. – Letter confirms full time employment;

CRS Foreign work experience: 1 year and 4 months. 2013-09 to 2016-04 – Analyst (NOC 1112) – at XXXX(company 2 – India) *REVIEW REQUIRED* - Web based search confirms employer information NOTE: LOE CONFIRMS DECLARED WORK PERIOD AND JOB TITLE, JOB DUTIES NOT PROVIDED. PA HAS PROVIDED A SELF DECLARATION STATING JOB DUTIES CONSISTENT WITH DECLARED NOC HOWEVER UNABLE TO CONFIRM BASED ON INFORMATION PROVIDED FROM COMPANY; PA DOES NOT APPEAR TO HAVE EDUCATION CREDENTIALS CONSISTENT WITH FINANCIAL DUTIES - Letter confirms full time employment; - Documented income provided: Pay Stubs from 2013-2016

2016-07 to 2017-12 – Manager – Group license administration (NOC 1122) at XXXX(Company 3 – India) Web based search confirms employer information – Letter dated 17-12-12 appears to confirm employment in declared occupation throughout the specified period and provides a job description which is consistent with the lead statement and main duties as set out in the declared NOC category. NOTE: ADJUSTED END DATE OF WORK PERIOD FROM DECLARED 2018-02 TO DATE OF LOE: 2017-12 – Letter confirms full time employment; - Documented Income provided: Pay Stubs from 2016-2017 CRS Foreign work experience 1 year and 6 months. FSW work: 0 year(s) 0 months(s) of 1 year(s) – REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Foreign Work: 3+ year(s)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------WORK EXPERIENCE: 4-5 years, 13 FSW Points

ADAPTABILITY: 5 fsw Points spouse has language proficiency

SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Appears to meet approx. $$$ as per bank statement, family of 3 requires $19093

MaeTee

Dec 12, 2017
Please can anyone help explain my GCMS note below:

ASSESMENTS
  • Eligibility: Review Required
  • Security: Not Started
  • HIRV:
  • Criminality: In progress
  • Org Crime:
  • Medical: Passed
  • Misrepresentation:
  • Info Sharing: Complete
  • Other reqs:
  • Final:
Notes: 1

Created Date: 2018/03/01

Label: General

Text: PReVU Verified (Applicant Information)

Notes: 2

Created Date: 2018/3/01

Label: EE Eligibility

Text:

Case Analyst: Review Required Lock-in Date:2018-02-13 EE CEC Having analyzed the application based on documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

RECOMMENDATION: Review required SUMMARY NOTES: LOE does not appear to confirm declared work period from 2016-10 TILL 2017-10. OFFICER, PLEASE REVIEW EDOC#19xxxxx5 A.11.2: Review Required R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – Review Required Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 452 CRS points minimum score for round: 439 CRS score at application (APR): 452 / Verified CRS score: 412 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR PA gained points for 1 year(s) Canadian Work Experience with PA gained points for Canadian Education Transcript Not Provided Diploma Provided eDoc #19xxxxx3 PA gained points for Siblings in Canada

COMPOSITION: SINGLE; never married No indication of previous marriages/partners No declared children

MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more

EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-02-13 EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S)PROVIDED: Bachelor of Arts: York University, June 2015. 2016-10 to 2017-10 – Project Control Officer (NOC:1221) – Company XYZ *REVIEW REQUIRED* - eDoc# 19xxxxx5 – Web-based search confirms employer information NOTE: LOE DOES NOT APPEAR TO CONFIRM DECLARED WORK PERIOD FROM 2016-10 TILL 2017-10. OFFICER, PLEASE REVIEW EDOC#19xxxxx5 – Letter confirms salary of $Y per hour – Documented Income Provided: NOA from 2016 CEC Work: 0 years(s) 0 months of 1 year(s) – REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Canadian Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of 1 year(s) – Review Required

Bello123

Jul 31, 2018
@legalfalcon

Hello everyone , I have just requested for GCMSnotes. March 10 AOR. On note the eligibilitypage where the case analyst commented there is a section on the top right with S.16(1)(C). I want to please ask if anyone has an idea whatthis means.
My eligibility is recommended passed

mm062

Mar 28, 2018
@legalfalcon

My AOR is April 28 & had requested for GCMS notes on Jun 22 via GetGCMS. However, I have not yet received the notes, although the 30 days deadline has passed. Will like to hear thoughts on potential cause and implications. Thanks in advance

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
Good evening, friends. I´ve just got my GCMS notes. AOR 11/5. PNP Outland.

I´d like some advice if you may, @legalfalcon and anyone else who can help. From what I can understand, my file went for review due to POF. I already expected that would happen, because I am the PA but the funds are entirely in my spouse´s account. I have provided a No Objection Declaration signed by her, the official bank letter where the funds are in has also declared that I have full access to her account as spouse and attorney-in-fact, and I´ve also shown public notary letters from her giving me full power to use her bank account on her behalf. I have also explained it in a LOE and organized the documents so that their assessment would be as practical as possible.

However, there are no remarks for what´s being reviewed over that, so all I´m guessing is that my POF as just went for review because the file isn´t a clean cut, so I´m assuming (and hoping) it is a standard review. Last note is from June 1st, and no movement since. I called CIC about a week and half ago and still no movement. According to the agent who picked me up, in queue for review.

That´s a bummer, since I feel I´m completely in the dark, as nothing was said about the reason for review. If the file had gotten corrupted or something, I wouldn´t get past R10 and my file would have been returned. Is there something I can do to clarify why my POF went for review, or there´s nothing I can do except wait for progress/PPR or PFL (if the POF is refused)?

Thanks in advance!

So far, my assessments and notes are as follows:

ASSESSMENTS

Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

==============================================

NOTES

NOTES: 1

Created Date: 2018/06/01 07:44:33
Created By:
Updated Date: 2018/06/01 07:45:10
Updated By:
Restricted: No
Office: Centralized Intake Office
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: Ennnnnnnnn REGULATION: PNP: FSW,
2018-05-12 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the
information contained in the file and note the following. A11.2: REVIEW REQUIRED MEDICAL: ALL VALID
Summary Notes: REVIEW REQUIRED FOR FUNDS. EDOC NUMBER CIVIL STATUS: NO CONCERNS PA (memememe), MARRIED Marriage certificate is on file PASSPORT EXPIRY: YYYY-MM-DD SPOUSE/CL (spousespouse), ACCOMPANYING PASSPORT EXPIRY: YYYY-MM-DD PNP NOMINATION: - Province of Nomination: ON. - PNC#: NUMBER. - Nomination validity: Original. - Case Type: Economic Case. - Proof of Funds on file: Yes. SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Review Required Family of 2 requires CAD $15,531 NOTE: EDOC NUMBER INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA (memememe) No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application SPOUSE/CL (spousespouse) No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application A11.2 CRS ASSESSMENT: REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Score at ITA: 1024 Min CRS Score for Round: 456 CRS Score at APR 1024 PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR ***600 - PROVINCIAL NOMINATION - Verified by CIO*** WORK EXPERIENCE(S): Qualifying Period: from 12MAY2008 to 11MAY2018 2) MY CURRENT JOB - (NOCXXXX) 2014/09 to at MY CURRENT COMPANY Submitted Ietter(s) of reference YYYY/MM/DD which is/are assessed as follows: EDOCS NUMBER(S): NUMBER The duties listed in the Ietter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The Ietter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The Ietter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience. PA meets education requirements

Last edited:

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018

I´d like some advice if you may, @legalfalcon and anyone else who can help. From what I can understand, my file went for review due to POF. I already expected that would happen, because I am the PA but the funds are entirely in my spouse´s account. I have provided a No Objection Declaration signed by her, the official bank letter where the funds are in has also declared that I have full access to her account as spouse and attorney-in-fact, and I´ve also shown public notary letters from her giving me full power to use her bank account on her behalf. I have also explained it in a LOE and organized the documents so that their assessment would be as practical as possible.

However, there are no remarks for what´s being reviewed over that, so all I´m guessing is that my POF as just went for review because the file isn´t a clear cut, so I´m assuming (and hoping) it is a standard review. Last note is from June 1st, and no movement since. I called CIC about a week and half ago and still no movement. According to the agent who picked me up, in queue for review.

That´s a bummer, since I feel I´m completely in the dark, as nothing was said about the reason for review. If the file had gotten corrupted or something, I wouldn´t get past R10 and my file would have been returned. Is there something I can do to clarify why my POF went for review, or there´s nothing I can do except wait for progress/PPR or PFL (if the POF is refused)?

Thanks in advance!

ASSESSMENTS

HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

NOTES

Created By:
Updated By:
Text:
REVIEW TYPE: A11.2 - CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: Ennnnnnnnn REGULATION: PNP: FSW,
2018-05-12 I have reviewed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the
information contained in the file and note the following. A11.2: REVIEW REQUIRED MEDICAL: ALL VALID
Summary Notes: REVIEW REQUIRED FOR FUNDS. EDOC NUMBER CIVIL STATUS: NO CONCERNS PA (memememe), MARRIED Marriage certificate is on file PASSPORT EXPIRY: YYYY-MM-DD SPOUSE/CL (spousespouse), ACCOMPANYING PASSPORT EXPIRY: YYYY-MM-DD PNP NOMINATION: - Province of Nomination: ON. - PNC#: NUMBER. - Nomination validity: Original. - Case Type: Economic Case. - Proof of Funds on file: Yes. SETTLEMENT FUNDS: Review Required Family of 2 requires CAD $15,531 NOTE: EDOC NUMBER INTEGRATED SEARCH (FOSS/GCMS): PA (memememe) No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application SPOUSE/CL (spousespouse) No trace in GCMS/FOSS other than present application A11.2 CRS ASSESSMENT: REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Score at ITA: 1024 Min CRS Score for Round: 456 CRS Score at APR 1024 PA gained points as MARRIED at ITA and APR ***600 - PROVINCIAL NOMINATION - Verified by CIO*** WORK EXPERIENCE(S): Qualifying Period: from 12MAY2008 to 11MAY2018 2) MY CURRENT JOB - (NOCXXXX) 2014/09 to at MY CURRENT COMPANY Submitted Ietter(s) of reference YYYY/MM/DD which is/are assessed as follows: EDOCS NUMBER(S): NUMBER The duties listed in the Ietter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with the actions in the lead statement under the NOC code selected. The Ietter(s) of reference appear to be consistent with a substantial number of the main duties under the NOC code selected. The Ietter(s) of reference appear to demonstrate that the PA met the minimum requirements of 12 months of work experience. PA meets education requirements
it might be a slow visa office, if there are no officer notes then your file is just sitting there waiting. what is the primary and secondary offices in your notes.

Arod

May 15, 2017

However, there are no remarks for what´s being reviewed over that, so all I´m guessing is that my POF as just went for review because the file isn´t a clear cut, so I´m assuming (and hoping) it is a standard review. Last note is from June 1st, and no movement since. I called CIC about a week and half ago and still no movement. According to the agent who picked me up, in queue for review.

Thanks in advance!

ASSESSMENTS

HIRV:
Org Crime:
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

NOTES

Created By:
Updated By:
Text:
Hi there. My notes also show Review Required for POF though my A11.2 shows "Appears Met". My AOR is March 14th and I'm still stuck in IP1.

I wonder that do they mean with "In queue for review". Do they set aside all applications showing Review Required in a second priority queue until the officer in charge decides to look at them? That would explain why my application shows no signs of life.

I also hope this is just a standard review.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Please can anyone help explain my GCMS note below:

ASSESMENTS
  • Eligibility: Review Required
  • Security: Not Started
  • HIRV:
  • Criminality: In progress
  • Org Crime:
  • Medical: Passed
  • Misrepresentation:
  • Info Sharing: Complete
  • Other reqs:
  • Final:
Notes: 1

Created Date: 2018/03/01

Label: General

Text: PReVU Verified (Applicant Information)

Notes: 2

Created Date: 2018/3/01

Text:

Case Analyst: Review Required Lock-in Date:2018-02-13 EE CEC Having analyzed the application based on documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file, I make the following recommendation.

RECOMMENDATION: Review required SUMMARY NOTES: LOE does not appear to confirm declared work period from 2016-10 TILL 2017-10. OFFICER, PLEASE REVIEW EDOC#19xxxxx5 A.11.2: Review Required R87.1: CEC MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS – Review Required Ready to Finalize RPRF: Complete

Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) CRS Score at invitation to apply (ITA) 452 CRS points minimum score for round: 439 CRS score at application (APR): 452 / Verified CRS score: 412 I have reviewed the following for CRS points: PA gained points as SINGLE at ITA and APR PA gained points for 1 year(s) Canadian Work Experience with PA gained points for Canadian Education Transcript Not Provided Diploma Provided eDoc #19xxxxx3 PA gained points for Siblings in Canada

COMPOSITION: SINGLE; never married No indication of previous marriages/partners No declared children

MEDICALS: All valid for 6 months or more PASSPORTS: All valid for 6 months or more

EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2018-02-13 EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S)PROVIDED: Bachelor of Arts: York University, June 2015. 2016-10 to 2017-10 – Project Control Officer (NOC:1221) – Company XYZ *REVIEW REQUIRED* - eDoc# 19xxxxx5 – Web-based search confirms employer information NOTE: LOE DOES NOT APPEAR TO CONFIRM DECLARED WORK PERIOD FROM 2016-10 TILL 2017-10. OFFICER, PLEASE REVIEW EDOC#19xxxxx5 – Letter confirms salary of $Y per hour – Documented Income Provided: NOA from 2016 CEC Work: 0 years(s) 0 months of 1 year(s) – REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Canadian Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of 1 year(s) – Review Required
it looks like your experience letter does not have start and end dates. i would suggest get a new one and upload through webform.

joaojr123

Apr 27, 2017
it might be a slow visa office, if there are no officer notes then your file is just sitting there waiting. what is the primary and secondary offices in your notes.
Primary is CIO, secondary is Ottawa, so I guess my officer review will be done in Ottawa.

Hi there. My notes also show Review Required for POF though my A11.2 shows "Appears Met". My AOR is March 14th and I'm still stuck in IP1.

I wonder that do they mean with "In queue for review". Do they set aside all applications showing Review Required in a second priority queue until the officer in charge decides to look at them? That would explain why my application shows no signs of life.

As for queue, my understanding is that every officer must be given a share of workload through some automatic distribution (under a probable set of criteria), and they analyze the files in the usual FIFO basis. CIC uses an electronic process system very similar to the one we use here at my agency in Brazil, so I'm guessing that's how it works. I already expected some kind of slowdown during july, since that's summer vacation in Canada. But things will probably speed up starting next tuesday, hopefully (next monday is another Canadian holiday lol).

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018

Same status as yours, aor 30 dec
No body at Lvo Touched my file untill 25th july.
On 25th my ADR status changed from NA to WE ARE REVIEWING THE ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS.. still waiting

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi ... does anyone know whether submitting a request for GCMS notes will trigger an ADR request for form IMM5475 in case one uses services like getGCMS.com

Arod

May 15, 2017
Same status as yours, aor 30 dec
No body at Lvo Touched my file untill 25th july.
On 25th my ADR status changed from NA to WE ARE REVIEWING THE ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTS.. still waiting
Did they request additional documents from you? I haven't received any request at all.