+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALberta provincial nomination to federal PR aplication

Ethan202305

Sep 13, 2023
Hello everyone,
I have a doubt about the AOS stream.
When I filled in the application kit, I selected to include my wife in the provincial nomination application and filled in her relevant information.
The first question is, if I get the nomination, do I have to include my wife's relevant documents to submit the PR application to the federal? I mean do I have to include her in the PR application?
The second question is, if I have to include her, what documents does my wife need to provide, such as birth certificate, graduate certificate or anyone else?
Could anyone give some tips?
Thanks!!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello everyone,
I have a doubt about the AOS stream.
When I filled in the application kit, I selected to include my wife in the provincial nomination application and filled in her relevant information.
The first question is, if I get the nomination, do I have to include my wife's relevant documents to submit the PR application to the federal? I mean do I have to include her in the PR application?
The second question is, if I have to include her, what documents does my wife need to provide, such as birth certificate, graduate certificate or anyone else?
Could anyone give some tips?
Thanks!!
Yes, you will need to include her in your application. She will need to provide identity documents, PCCs, and also take and pass the medical. There may be additional documents to provide and you'll need to review the guide to determine what exactly to include in your case.

Ethan202305

Sep 13, 2023
Yes, you will need to include her in your application. She will need to provide identity documents, PCCs, and also take and pass the medical. There may be additional documents to provide and you'll need to review the guide to determine what exactly to include in your case.
Thanks for the answer. I will check the requirements.