+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA PNP

Hellerup

Apr 20, 2020
Hello Everyone,
Please I am really in need of Help. My CRS is just over 300, I have secured the highest score in IELTS. I have a relative in Alberta, I do not know what else to do to secure a nomination from Alberta. I am a medical doctor, I do not know the best health related NOC I should choose to secure a nomination. Thank you all in advance. I really need help please

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
You will not secure a nomination with that score right now. Who is your relative? What do you mean pick a NOC. What do your employment letters state? That is your NOC.

Hellerup

Apr 20, 2020
You will not secure a nomination with that score right now. Who is your relative? What do you mean pick a NOC. What do your employment letters state? That is your NOC.
Thank you very much for the response. My relative is my younger sister. Concerning my NOC, I have across many areas of health . Although I am a medical originally. I have a maters in clinical practice, I have worked in health administration research, community care etc for the past 14 years. So I do not know the best one to choose. Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thank you very much for the response. My relative is my younger sister. Concerning my NOC, I have across many areas of health . Although I am a medical originally. I have a maters in clinical practice, I have worked in health administration research, community care etc for the past 14 years. So I do not know the best one to choose. Thanks
So you aren’t a practising physician but what organization did your ECA? Look at the NOC database and there are medical/health administrators NOCs. Alberta has specific NOCs it chooses so see if your NOC for health administration is on the list.

Hellerup

Apr 20, 2020
So you aren’t a practising physician but what organization did your ECA? Look at the NOC database and there are medical/health administrators NOCs. Alberta has specific NOCs it chooses so see if your NOC for health administration is on the list.
WES AND PHYSICIANS APPLY

Hellerup

Apr 20, 2020
So how is your score so low?
I got 0 in age. Also, I undertsand that you can only claim points for your highest degree. Moroever, I also undertsand that masters and medical degree falls under the same point grade, therefor, I can not claim point for both

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I got 0 in age. Also, I undertsand that you can only claim points for your highest degree. Moroever, I also undertsand that masters and medical degree falls under the same point grade, therefor, I can not claim point for both
Are you even eligible for EE? I have you at 65.

kittup2004

Jun 5, 2013
Hello ,
Can some one Evaluate my Profile for Getting EOI from Alberta :

CRS- 417
No Job Offer
Outlander
Has immediate blood relative as PR in Alberta
NOC not in Ineligible list
Alberta PNP Points Score of 72+5 adaptability