+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

dipdat123

May 22, 2024
I know, I reached out and they already informed me that it can’t be transferred to new EE. So I created new EE, and received another NOI with the new EE number, sent back the NOI correspondence to them to get a link to create another application after I withdraw the old PNP, until now I have not received any feedback from them. It’s about two weeks now. I don’t know what to do next
I got my EE application canceled as a result of being incomplete after receiving a 600points nomination from AEE. I created a new EE Profile for my points to be transferred to the new EE Profile but was turned down by AEE stating I have to withdraw my previous application with them, which I did sometime around late February or early March. From the aaip portal, my withdrawn application was approved late March but haven't received a letter from Alberta confirming my withdrawn application. I have sent several emails to them concerning the status of my withdrawn application but no response till date.

Elielijah

Jun 6, 2024
Hi all,

Please is there anyone that recieved noi recently from Alberta in their express entry profile within last few months? Please kindly share your experience. I recieved noi and sent the email to respond with my express entry profile number but never recieved any acknowledgement or checklist or link to the portal, what should I do as the two weeks time frame is almost coming to an end? Thanks in advance.

Elielijah

Jun 6, 2024
I know, I reached out and they already informed me that it can’t be transferred to new EE. So I created new EE, and received another NOI with the new EE number, sent back the NOI correspondence to them to get a link to create another application after I withdraw the old PNP, until now I have not received any feedback from them. It’s about two weeks now. I don’t know what to do next

Hi I am just following up what did you do cus I am currently in a similar situation

aspirant256

Champion Member
Oct 29, 2020
Hi all,

Please is there anyone that recieved noi recently from Alberta in their express entry profile within last few months? Please kindly share your experience. I recieved noi and sent the email to respond with my express entry profile number but never recieved any acknowledgement or checklist or link to the portal, what should I do as the two weeks time frame is almost coming to an end? Thanks in advance.
what is the family connection stream?