+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

TemiPD

Feb 15, 2022
"Are you working in an occupation that is regulated in Alberta (not including trades)?"

The above is a question usually encountered when filling the AAIP, but apparently it would seem one can apply for AAIP without getting licensed in canada.

My question is, if one gets the nomination hope EE won't insist on one having a license for those whose NOC is regulated?

DILAWER

May 27, 2011
If one's get PR through AINP with support of LMIA. Is it mandatory to work with the same employer who provided job offer/LMIA, after person is Permanent Resident. I believe PR holder can work anywhere, is it right. ?

But, if person can work anywhere, then whether do employer need to higher or obtain new LMIA as previous LMIA holder got PR and chose not to work with employer. ??

joannanyler

Star Member
Dec 18, 2015
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Calgary
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
03-05-2022
Passport Req..
22-12-2022

gentle16

May 2, 2022
inland with spouse
Alberta sibling
NOC code: 4212
EE profile created: Jan 19, 2022
Noi received: feb 1
Application submitted: feb 19
Status still say submitted
Hi...I have one question. What are the documents AINP ask from Alberta Sibling.
I live in Alberta , my brother is yet to apply for AINP. Just want to make sure I have the documents ready. I do have (Alberta DL, Health Card, Utility Bills, Own house). What else I should get.

Thanks,
Gagan

Jaxsal

Feb 17, 2022
AAIP processing is delaying processing now of the applications. We have not seen any nomination for a while in this forum. Lets hope for the best and wait for the results.

TemiPD

Feb 15, 2022
EE: July 1st, 2021
NOI: September 31st, 2021 (Missed it)
Applied for clemency and reconsideration: Nov 18, 2021.
NOI Reconsidered new: Nov 22, 2021
Submitted AINP: Jan 16, 2022
Mistakenly filled NOC: 2122
Applied for correction of NOC to 3211: April 4th, 2022.
Information requested: April 25th, 2022 (Paystubs).
Info Provided: April 26th, 2022
Nomination certificate: April 27th, 2022

What an emotionally turbulent and interesting ride.

This group has been of immense help during the long wait.

Thank you and God bless.

jsg99

May 4, 2022
The info was my paystub for the entire year of my employment under a tech company then they called my office to confirm and released my nomination certificate.
Hi,

I also applied under this pathway and have been working in Alberta for a year (started on May 25th). I got NOI within 24 hours and I am almost ready with all the documents. However, our payroll is scheduled for the end of the month, so I am one paycheque short of 12, if they ask for pay statements in the information requested. Although I have 60 days to submit the complete application, I was wondering if we need all 12 or can we attach a letter of explanation which says that the payroll is at the end of the month. What was your experience ?

sarb13

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
Hi,

I also applied under this pathway and have been working in Alberta for a year (started on May 25th). I got NOI within 24 hours and I am almost ready with all the documents. However, our payroll is scheduled for the end of the month, so I am one paycheque short of 12, if they ask for pay statements in the information requested. Although I have 60 days to submit the complete application, I was wondering if we need all 12 or can we attach a letter of explanation which says that the payroll is at the end of the month. What was your experience ?
Suggestion, wait for the pay stub to avoid information requested stage. It will just add unneccessary delay and queries. Rest leave that to your judgement!

Reactions: jsg99

sarb13

Star Member
Oct 5, 2014
Hi...I have one question. What are the documents AINP ask from Alberta Sibling.
I live in Alberta , my brother is yet to apply for AINP. Just want to make sure I have the documents ready. I do have (Alberta DL, Health Card, Utility Bills, Own house). What else I should get.

Thanks,
Gagan
Do you have a PR card?
DL/Phone bill will confirm that you are a resident of Alberta.
Your passport is enough to confirm your parents info.

Reactions: gentle16

Curtis12312

May 4, 2022
Hi,

Which Federal prgram did you used? CEC or FSTP?

I will be complete my one year work experience next week(May 10). What documents did you prepare?

Thanks