+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALBERTA AINP NEW PORTAL - NOI 2021

Viknz

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
No. Work permit approved, but nomination not yet.... Maybe they really want us to go there and than get nomination. Lot of us are confused
Same thing with me..... my ainp application is still in process.....
But my work permit got refused.... so worried noe what will happen.

otqaz

May 23, 2021
Hey guys,

I got NOI a week ago and applied in ainp portal four days ago. My current status is ''submitted''. My question is will I get a confirmation email that my application has been submitted? It is been four days now and i have not received anything.

Viknz

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
Hey guys,

I got NOI a week ago and applied in ainp portal four days ago. My current status is ''submitted''. My question is will I get a confirmation email that my application has been submitted? It is been four days now and i have not received anything.
I applied on 2nd april but still no confirmation email....just showing submitted on portal...

R u outland or inland applicant and noc code please?

Viknz

Star Member
Nov 24, 2020
I am outlander and 4011

Are you outlander too?
Yes outlander with noc job offer noc 0631

Lot of people on this forum saying that it seems alberta not processing outlander applications.

Did you apply for work permit yet??

otqaz

May 23, 2021
Yes outlander with noc job offer noc 0631

Lot of people on this forum saying that it seems alberta not processing outlander applications.

Did you apply for work permit yet??
Yes I applied for my work permit on 16th Feb 2021 from London and still no update. They only asked for additional documents on 10th March. How about you?