+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Accelerated Tech Path Way PR Timelines -2023

Zakcan23

Feb 12, 2024
I also submitted my application in first week of march 2024 but till now submitted. Yesterday some one reported their application submitted on Feb 22 is assigned for processing.

Reactions: patidarrajan

KPR1

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Hi, as everyone here has already applied for tech pathway, can someone help me with my query? I am looking for an answer and getting multiple different responses so wanted to ask here as everyone has already gone through the application process.

If someone is getting a transfer from Ontario to Alberta at the same company for same job and then after the transfer, they apply for tech pathway, they need to show the new offer letter of their job in Alberta. Is it fine if the offer letter mentions “transfer” in it? I am not sure if AAIP will reject the application because it’s a transfer and not an actual new job?

patidarrajan

May 27, 2024
I also submitted my application in first week of march 2024 but till now submitted. Yesterday some one reported their application submitted on Feb 22 is assigned for processing.
Please inform whenever your application status changes to "assigned for processing." I submitted mine in the second week of April.

Zakcan23

Feb 12, 2024
anyone receive nomination recently can share when you submit your application? I submitted mine in march, the application status on the portal still says submitted and no email so far.
Did you receive any update for your application submitted in mar 2024. which date you submitted?