+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Accelerated Tech Path Way PR Timelines -2023

SaranyaMadhusudhan

Star Member
Dec 14, 2023
My status just changed to information requested....what does this means? Do my employer get email??
It can be your employer or yourself. In my case, I immediately received a call from the officer after the status changed to "Information requested". None of my employers received anything. That was it!

dahal1

Apr 7, 2018
Visa Office......
Canada
It can be your employer or yourself. In my case, I immediately received a call from the officer after the status changed to "Information requested". None of my employers received anything. That was it!
ok just gotta pick up random calls today then...

amit241990

Jan 26, 2024
YES alberta tech (which comes under PNP/AINP or ANIP)....this thread is for alberta tech apllicant....
Yes I know that. I was asking when did you submit your application? I was trying to estimate the timelines, as I submitted mine on Feb 14th and it would be a long wait since they are still working on November and December applications.

dahal1

Apr 7, 2018
Visa Office......
Canada
Yes I know that. I was asking when did you submit your application? I was trying to estimate the timelines, as I submitted mine on Feb 14th and it would be a long wait since they are still working on November and December applications.
Yes it might take time or they might also increase the pace. You never know.....but hopefully the February applicant should hear by end of june (best of luck) maybe faster IDK...... but what i do know is that i applied on Dec 17 and status changed to Application assigned for assessment april 8--> document required/requested april 9 ->....am waiting for final result...hopefully a positive one....

Reactions: amit241990

amit241990

Jan 26, 2024
Yes it might take time or they might also increase the pace. You never know.....but hopefully the February applicant should hear by end of june (best of luck) maybe faster IDK...... but what i do know is that i applied on Dec 17 and status changed to Application assigned for assessment april 8--> document required/requested april 9 ->....am waiting for final result...hopefully a positive one....
Sounds good, thanks for sharing. Wish you all the best!

Reactions: dahal1

dahal1

Apr 7, 2018
Visa Office......
Canada
How long does it take to decision after information requested is completed by the Recent/working employer? My manager submitted the information yesterday morning and i thought the status will change ASAP....but nothing till now........just curious

soniadevi123

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
How long does it take to decision after information requested is completed by the Recent/working employer? My manager submitted the information yesterday morning and i thought the status will change ASAP....but nothing till now........just curious
it depends . for me it took 2 weeks and they called me well before making decision