+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AIP

Aug 12, 2020
usa
Category........
STUDY
Hi I am also on f1 visa and got stage 1 approval. What you gona do next, will you keep on studying in USA or go on visitors visa?
Can we whatsapp +17014040726
Thank You! Do u mean we can receive second stage approval by September 15th? I am applying from USA as well. I live in nyc. And currently holding F1 visa.
I am also on f1 visa and got stage 1 approval. What you gona do next, will you keep on studying in USA or go on visitors visa? Can u whatsapp me +17014040726

AnaCamp

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Are you talking about the US?
I am from Israel. My application was completed and submitted online on 24 May. VAC and everything else is open and working regardless of corona. I did not receive a full approval.
Yes, looks like nobody is getting full approval even with complete application... Let’s hope to get the second stage approval sooner then later!

Anuketan

Apr 14, 2019
Jalandhar, Punjab, India
Guys I have one question. I filed for my study permit application from India and I've received my AIP. Medicals were already included in the file. Is Police Clearance Certificate mandatory to get 2nd Stage approval of my study permit? Thanks.

lamen22

Star Member
Sep 8, 2020
Guys I have one question. I filed for my study permit application from India and I've received my AIP. Medicals were already included in the file. Is Police Clearance Certificate mandatory to get 2nd Stage approval of my study permit? Thanks.
If they. asked for it, yes it will be mandatory. The 2nd stage is for when the application is complete.

nk1

Aug 19, 2020
Hello guys
I'm a Greek citizen and applied my complete file on 19 june got aip on 27 August
I was assuming that they will send full approval as the VAC are open and the covid 19 here is under control.I believe they will give a priority to the countries where the centers are opened... Let's hope for the best!!!

Atanu8888

Dec 28, 2023
Guys, I am new to this group. I have a question. My office will be applying for AIP for me to complete the PR process but I am required to travel almost every week out of Canada to the US because of work. I am currently on closed work permit. Will this create any obstacle in getting AIP approval. Kindly advise. TIA