+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AIP approval with Jan 2021 acceptance letter

RamyaB

Jun 17, 2020
Hi All, I applied for SP along with my spouse and kid and I got AIP yesterday. Initially I applied with my sept intake acceptance letter and once I received my revised acceptance letter for Jan, I raised a web form for that and attached the same.

I got the acknowledgement that they received my revised acceptance letter on August 18.

Just want to know if this is applicable for jan intake also?? Is this approval for Jan intake will be valid ?

thanks

Zr1911

Aug 16, 2020
Hi All, I applied for SP along with my spouse and kid and I got AIP yesterday. Initially I applied with my sept intake acceptance letter and once I received my revised acceptance letter for Jan, I raised a web form for that and attached the same.

I got the acknowledgement that they received my revised acceptance letter on August 18.

Just want to know if this is applicable for jan intake also?? Is this approval for Jan intake will be valid ?

thanks
Yes AIP is valid for both the intakes so don't worry about that and can you please share your timeline

RamyaB

Jun 17, 2020
Hey, thank you. That is much relaxing.
I applied on July 6th. Non SDS and got approval on August 24th.

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Looks like they just skimmed through early and mid July files and gave AIP's without even going through the eligibility and SOP thoroughly.

OP is very lucky.

ajof

Jul 8, 2020

thanks
Hi, bro. Did you receive any update about your family's visas? Or just the AIP for you?

melecia

Star Member
Mar 23, 2016
Could you please tell me how you were able to raise the web form to attached the additional document

RamyaB

Jun 17, 2020
could u pls share profile and hw u were able to get it you can help others also ,
could u pls share profile and hw u were able to get it you can help others also ,
I have 10 yrs exp as software developer without any gap and completed Engg in CS.Opted for MBA 1 year course, as it is necessary for me as I am holding a position of Manager in top MNC. Made SOP strong, that this course is necessary for my future career.
I applied with my kid, as she is 2 yrs old and along with my spouse. He is also working as a software developer and having around 10 yrs exp as well.
Still 2nd stage approval is pending though.. Will see.

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
I have 10 yrs exp as software developer without any gap and completed Engg in CS.Opted for MBA 1 year course, as it is necessary for me as I am holding a position of Manager in top MNC. Made SOP strong, that this course is necessary for my future career.
I applied with my kid, as she is 2 yrs old and along with my spouse. He is also working as a software developer and having around 10 yrs exp as well.
which University???

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
I have send you a personal message. Please check

sarab1402

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Hello Ramya, can you tell in which university or college you got the admission and for which course you applied? Moreover, how much time university took to grant you LOA.