+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AIP AOR/PR (inland)

azun56

Oct 2, 2022
HI, I submitted my PR application under the AIP program (inland). I havent gotten my AOR or biometrics request yet.

Does anyone have any recent update on processing time for the AIP PR program.

All details welcome in terms of how long it took, where to watch your application (pr application online).

Any info welcome

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
HI, I submitted my PR application under the AIP program (inland). I havent gotten my AOR or biometrics request yet.

All details welcome in terms of how long it took, where to watch your application (pr application online).

Any info welcome
Read through the posts in the PNP section of the forum.

Tiffanyoree

Jul 2, 2024
hello All, I applied for PR under inland Spouse Sponsor, my Common Law is a Canadian Citizen, we have 2 toddlers who were born here in Canada , We received AIP from IRCC after submitted the PR in Jan 2024 . Right now Medical is marked as completed, Eligibility is marked as Completed , Biometrics marked as Completed, but Background Check is in Process. I also applied for OWP and was refused, because i am out of Status. is there anything i can apply for in the meantime to fix my status while waiting on the PR ?

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello All, I applied for PR under inland Spouse Sponsor, my Common Law is a Canadian Citizen, we have 2 toddlers who were born here in Canada , We received AIP from IRCC after submitted the PR in Jan 2024 . Right now Medical is marked as completed, Eligibility is marked as Completed , Biometrics marked as Completed, but Background Check is in Process. I also applied for OWP and was refused, because i am out of Status. is there anything i can apply for in the meantime to fix my status while waiting on the PR ?
Once you received AIP, you would have been eligible for the OWP.

If your status expired within the last 90 days, you can apply for restoration, but...I suspect it's been more than 90 days, right? There is no way to `fix' your status until you become a PR.

Omotanwa123

Sep 4, 2024
Good day all,

Please do we have anyone that summited AIP application in the month of June 2024 here? I submitted my application for PR and I am yet to get my AOR.

Or am I missing something, is there a different application site for Inland applicants?
Sign in | Permanent Residence Portal (cic.gc.ca). This was the link to where I summitted my application.

Thanks

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Any info welcome
I think you are confusing Atlantic Immigration Program (AIP) and Spousal Sponsorship AIP (Approval in Principle).

Last edited:
Reactions: YVR123

shraddhapatel

Jan 19, 2017

Any info welcome
You have Any update